October 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge on sparkler

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2005 12:12:00 AM More reviews by threekit

I used to have the watermelon one and the peach one. The watermelon was really good, but after a couple of months, the smell became a little rancid and I had to throw it out.

The peach lip sparkler was great though... the glitter wasn't too obvious and the texture of the gloss felt very moisturizing (although a little bit oily/greasy at times). The only thing I hated was the cheap and poor packaging on this. The cap of mine cracked and broke while it was in my jacket pocket and of course, peach-scented glittery goop EVERYWHERE. It was horrible. Other than that, these were great glosses for cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by gigglygal1o1

These are cute. I have one in Cotton Candy Clouds and one layer of this gives my lips a pretty pink sheen with tiny sparkles. Plus, it smells and tastes (lol) yummy. :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by catty15

I have this in Celestial Strawberry and it is one of my favorite every-day glosses. It has moisturizing ingredients and it has the best scent of any lip gloss I know of. Plus, the packaging is cute, the application wand is easy to use, and it's DIRT CHEAP! I buy this over and over again. For flavors, I recommend strawberry, peach and vanilla-yum! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by siomai_girl

my best friend has one, and it is so, so yummy! she has it in vanilla frosting, and i just wish i could steal it from her! haha, im buying my own though.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2005 1:18:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodChica88

cute packaging - nice smell and taste but it doesnt seem to last too long so i would not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 11:13:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have Vanilla Frosting, Cotton Candy Clouds, and I recall having a peach flavored one that I haven't seen in the stores in a while. They all leave a very sheer light shade of color on your lips with little sparkles. They smell very good, they don't last long, but they are cheap enough to apply as often as needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by eversosweet

I have these in Vanilla Frosting and Way Out Watermelon. They smell great & the taste is alright. The Vanilla does taste exactly like cake! I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mutemaniak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in Peach Stardust, Way Out Watermelon, and Amethyst Grape. I LOVED AmethystGrape. The only downfall was that I could feel the glitter granules--YUCK! But the colour, scent, and gooeyness was great. I just think the glitter granules were way too big and possibly dangerous?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 2:05:00 PM More reviews by foreveryoursxx

I had this in Vanilla Frosting. It tasted so good =) i loved it... But ofcourse, so did my dog, and she chewed it up. I was going to buy this again, but i got the BonBons lip juicer (squeeze tube) and it was exactly the same for a dollar less... But these things are great... =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

I love these, I remember that one of them, Watermelon, was my 2nd lipsmacker ever. It was also the first lipsmacker I remember using up. It smells like real watermelon, and makes my lips soft and shiney. I love the scent, too. Now I have Lip Sparkler in Vanilla, which smells sooo good! It leaves a nice, pretty shine on my lips and softens them. The gloss doesn't taste that good, though, so don't lick your lips with this on! This is an excellent product!