April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by moonstonebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found the foundation to be quite lovely, it was a light-medium buildable coverage and dried to a glowy satin finish. The lasting power was average, not good or great, however the packaging was a bit of a nuisance since it didn't come with a pump and the foundation has a very runny texture. It did not break me out which was good, I liked it because I have dry skin and it gets oilier on your face throughout the day, however I feel people with oily skin would not appreciate it as much.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by twirlingcarousel

I felt a sligh burning sensation after using this foundation...I ignored at first (Never do this btw lol), but I think it's the cause of my recent breakouts. I honestly like Revlon's colorstay much better. Will not be repurchasing :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by littlepinkstars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although it does apply light, it really clings to dry patches and sort of looks scaley by the end of the day. Applies best with fingers and no primer underneath, surprisingly. I wear it from time to time but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by periwinkle92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this as an everyday foundation. It really goes on like skin. It is MEDIUM coverage at best which is fine for daytime makeup. Nice thin (but not too) consistency and every blendable. I wear the color chestnut which is very close to my tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by liloleme123

After wearing this product two days in a row, my face had about 5 new zits. Yay. My face is already prone to acne, but I had it under control for the most part... until trying this foundation. The coverage was pretty good though, and stayed on for most of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Fazira

PROS : I absolutely love this foundation. The texture is very liquidy so the blending process is very easy, and you can build up to get the coverage you want without actually making your face look cakey. When it all sets, just as the product's name goes, it really does look as if you are not wearing foundation. A very natural finish and has a rather semi-matte and slightly dewy finish. It does not sink into my pores nor does it break me out. The color range is also very good and I got mine in medium beige which suits my slightly tanned Asian skin very nicely. CONS: What I dislike about the product is the packaging. It would have been a lot more convenient if the product came with a tube. I also have very oily skin, so I do tend to turn into a grease ball if I don't blot my face once in a while. This foundation doesn't actually help with my oily skin, and I've seen other foundations perform better in this aspect, but it really isn't a problem for me. But the good thing is that even after blotting several times with a tissue, the product still pretty much did not budge and most of the product is still on. OVERALL : A good foundation. Highly recommend it for people who wish to go as natural as possible. But just be wary if you have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by deeyemx3

I am an avid user of tinted moisturizer. I purchased this after watching a review on youtube. I was looking for a foundation that was light-medium coverage and that could cover a little bit of redness. This does just that, but on the down side, it mades me incredibly oily. Tinted moisturizers gives me a dewy finish, but this foundation makes me look like a shiny potato chip. Within 3-4 hours, I have to blot my face. Overall, great coverage but makes my face look shiny and sweaty. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by TseJ0

I love the natural look this foundation gives you. Out of all the drugstore brand, this foundation is my favorite. I have used covergirl outlast, and maybbelline fit me and they both seemed a little oily and not as natural to me. The only downside for this foundation is that it does not come with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Jocelynwinns

Love this foundation! I have the ivory colour and it matches my skin tone perfectly! It doesn't give much coverage (you can still see my freckles through the makeup) but it doesn't go patchy and lasts a long time. I wish it had a pump. It's about $24.95 from Kmart. I have had this bottle for a few months now using it a few times a week and it's almost gone, so the bottle doesn't last long but I will definitely buy more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

Bought this on a whim when I ran out of MUFE HD, and I must say, I'm impressed! I usually wear 117 in the MUFE, and I picked this up in Vanilla. Pretty good match. It's sheer enough so even if you don't have an exact match, it's not too noticeable.

I like the slip of this when applying, and it doesn't cling too much to dry skin/flakes (it's incredibly cold here and my skin has gone from combo to quite dry). The coverage is, of course, pretty light. You can layer it ever so slightly for more. But if you're looking for higher coverage, look elsewhere. I top this off with Mac Mineralize Skinfinish or the Sephora brand equivalent. Pretty good pairing.

I'm sensitive and this hasn't given me any breakouts after a month. I'd say it's fairly innocuous on that front. Naturally, your results may vary. Overall, a pretty good drugstore light coverage foundation. Great for correcting and evening your skin tone, but don't expect miracles.