September 1, 2014 | 1958 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

This is my go to foundation when i dont feel like putting on alot of makeup. For reference im a nc15/20 and got the 120 vanilla shade (which seems to be a pretty decent match). The texture is really runny/watery and the coverage is light-medium. I have combination skin (dry on the cheeks and in between my eyes & a tad bit oily on my t-zone, particularly my nose) and it gives me a pretty decent amount of wear time, probably 5 hours or so; powder is needed as the day goes by. Thus i wouldnt recommend this for oily skin, but i also would not recommend it for dry skin if you happen to have any dry patches/flakes as it seems to cling onto them. Overall its a decent foundation, nothing amazing however. I probably would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by hdow2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best foundation I've come across in a long time. I was using Colorstay and it went on like paste and it looked like paste. This foundation covers my acne better than Colorstay and it stays put throughout the day. I even wear it to the gym and it stays put. I like that it is very buildable and that it looks very natural. It's reasonably priced and doesn't leak in my makeup bag thanks to a spill proof cap. This is my new holy grail foundation. I have horrible acne and it hides it well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by soofetch

Overall, the coverage is great, but there are a few, slight downers. One being it oxidizes a shade darker, obviously making you darker. Another being it's anything but thin, and non buildable. I would barely dab any on, and it would feel like a cake on my face. The thickness of this product doesn't match it's given title. It also has a weird, undescribable smell. The bottle is great for how much it holds.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ljmadison

Wow I was really bummed about this foundation considering how much I liked the finish and formula. It had a really nice glowy finish which was perfect for summer! Except I noticed within a day after using this that it broke me out horribly! I have acne-prone skin but no foundation has ever broken me out this bad. I broke out in huge under the skin pimples on my forehead that hurt and also a few pimples on my chin. I was very mad about this because my skin was clearing up before I tried this foundation. So I recommend if you don't have sensitive or acne-prone skin to give this foundation a try, but if you do...stay away.😖

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a "I'm not really doing much today" kind of foundation. It gives light to medium coverage and lasts about 4-5 hours. You would have to keep setting it with powder if you want it to last. This foundation really isn't bad. It's great for that natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

For me, this foundation consistently felt damp and absorbed completely within about an hour and half. Since it disappeared on me so quickly, I don't think it was worth the money. Decent range of colors though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Kmart on clearence for $2.50 in the shade 130 Shell. It's an okay foundation for light coverage days, provided I set it with powder to avoid being an oil slick by the end of the day. It's very, very similar to the Nearly Naked Almay foundation that was discoed a while ago. Not surprising, because Revlon and Almay are sister companies, IIRC.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

This is my go to foundation. I have very ivory skin (I swear I'm part albino) so finding a foundation that matches is hard, most are too orange or pink or way too dark. This blends nicely on my skin and blots well with a sponge. A little goes a long way. I use a pore refining primer on my nose before hand because I do find my nose gets quite oily through the day. Overall this is a good foundation for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sixteen2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never found a foundation that matched so close to my skin and looked so natural at the same time until i found this product. I really love this foundation! i don't need too much coverage, but i do like to even out my skin tone. This foundation has a natural finish, which i like. It's an amazing foundation. LOVE IT! I also love their powder from the Naked line also. I use them together and they seem to work quite well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kaykaykasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This made my skin horribly oily in my T zone that even peers have noticed and asked if I wanted an oil blotting sheet. Also the color selection is hard to match with my peach skin tone, really wanted to like this product but this honestly wasn't a plus for me