August 1, 2014 | 1726 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by MissPhryneFisher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really loving this foundation. I have been wearing it for about a month, and it has not irritated my sensitive, acne-prone skin. No breakouts so far. I apply it with a damp beauty-blender-type sponge, usually wearing it over some Photoready primer, and set it with a silica powder. I find that it offers the perfect amount of light-medium coverage, and looks very natural on. I really love the finish, and do not find that it settles in my pores or fine lines. Major bonus: I found a shade that matches me extremely well, which is rare for me with drugstore foundations. I am pale and warm-toned, around NC-15, and I wear Vanilla in Nearly Naked.

I am only give it 4 lippies, because I wish it had SPF and/or some skincare benefits. Other than that, it is fantastic.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by sparklysapphire

The quality was just okay. It broke me out in painful pimples all over my face just two days after I started using it, so now it's in the trash. Never buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by karlaleila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has a limited shades light-medium coverage no pump can break you out no lasting power just horrible

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ShannOx

I absolutely adore this product, I have a circle of red veins on my cheeks, thanks a lot genetics! This product covers them amazingly, it's not cakey or greasy and it sits on the skin really well. I'm always worried with revlon because they usually have a strong chemical smell but this doesn't have much of a scent, it lasts throughout my working day where I'm constantly moving, all I need to do is touch up powder on my forehead because I have combination skin with an already greasy forehead but I don't need to do it until about 8 hours after I apply it! It doesn't stick to my dry skin and the colour matches really well! The only thing I think could be better is the packaging as mine tends to get a bit messy! I'm almost finished mine and I'll definitely be getting it again next time I'm in work

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm sooo sad. I was looking for a foundation with sheer or medium coverage that wasn't too expensive. I got this one in the color cappicuno and it matched me pretty well, almost perfect. I was so excited because I found my holy grail foundation. And then it broke me out :( I gain 2-3 new pimples every time I wear this. It's a shame because I really liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This looks so natural looking and has decent coverage. I just wish it was lighter

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Zoeyuluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard many people say this is a dupe for the UD naked foundation so I thought I would give it a try. I got a slightly warmer shade than I would have liked to get but I didnt want to go to multiple stores trying to find my exact match. I applied the foundation with a brush and loved the coverage and thought it blended nicely into the skin. Boy was I wrong. A few hours later I looked into the mirror and was disgusted. The foundation looked extremely cakey and was clinging to dry patches. I couldn't wait to wash it off my face. I exfoliated and applied a good moisturizer and a primer to try it on again the next day. I used a brush and my fingers and it looked to be sitting on the skin and not blending in whatsoever. It had that same disgusting cakey look even after I just applied it. Maybe I will have to spend some more money and try UD because this foundation is not working. It also has a funky smell that I felt I smelt throughout the day as I wore it. I can't describe it but it doesn't smell nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I am very blessed with skin that is combo yet 90% clear and smooth. I get one or two little blemishes every few weeks that clear up In a few days. Nothing breaks me out. Nothing. I ALSO never write bad reviews but this is horrible - gave me several large, painful, under-the-skin pimples, first in my life! Stopped this foundation and they healed. Tried again. BAM. New breakout. This is the one and only culprit. Shame too, it was such a gorgeous finish. DON'T BUY.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon seem to have the shades that most people are after, one of them being myself. I'm a yellow undertone on the fair side and it has been a nightmare for me trying to find a drugstore foundation that matches me. Found this baby and was instantly happy despite the cost ($22AU).

Matched myself to Vanilla 120, thanks to the little colour chart they had displayed (why isn't everyone doing that?!)

pros: Buildable
Blendable
Works with other cream base products

Cons: Not long lasting
Can become oily
Cause breakouts
Brings out some dry patches
Terrible bottle (wasting product)

So far, I've been switching back between this & Estee Lauder double wear (shade: Bone) which is much more heavier foundation compare to Revlon Nearly Naked and I found myself leaning towards Revlon because it's so lightweight and doesn't feel cakey when I leave it unpowdered.

I knocked off two lippies due to price & the design of the bottle.
It cost about $22AUD in Australia and I usually go to Chemist Warehouse for it because they often have half price sales on Revlon.

The design of the bottle is awful, no way of stopping the foundation from pouring out too quickly which leads to us wasting the product. Right now, I have issues trying to get the last remaining bits of it out of the jar. Just might have to invest in one of those fancy tool I've been seeing online lately.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by sionnach17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why this product is being touted as a "Dupe" for UD Naked Skin. Aside from both products having the word "naked" in the titles. I'm not a fan of Revlon to begin with and this no different. Consistency is runny, it goes on like a streaky mess, does not offer ANY sort of coverage (even LIGHT). The shade range is also terrible. Seriously if you want a DUPE for UD Naked don't bother. Get the real thing. It's worth it.