Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 1/29/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have no idea why others are having issues! I love love love this mascara. My naturally long, curly and thick lashes tend to clump with other mascara but this one makes them perfect, longer and thicker and most definitely more black! Favorite mascara! Not hard to remove if you take it off before showering/washing your face. No flakes, no clumps. My oily skin didn't make it smudge which is definitely a huge bonus.

on 1/28/2015 12:47:00 PM

For me, this mascara was pretty clumpy overall. The first two weeks I had it, it was easy to apply, but after that it dried out really quick. It only lasted me about a month and towards the end it started to get clumpier and harder to apply. I also noticed that it made one eye look fabulous and when i did the other eye the mascara would weigh down the curl and it clumped but its weird because that only happened to one eye. But other than that its an alright mascara for me and i have short and thin eyelashes, and the mascara made then look bolder so i did like that about it.

on 1/28/2015 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Great mascara for volume and length!

This is my everyday mascara, it is affordable and does what it claims to do.

on 1/27/2015 5:28:00 PM

I liked this product. I smudges a bit, especially on my bottom lashes. It flakes also. I always see a couple of flakes throughout my day. But, the flaking and smudging happens after a couple of hours. Is a bit heavy, but never seen it really clump. It lengthens but doesn't curl my lashes. I use a lash curler, and then this mascara, which works out good. I would buy again.

on 1/24/2015 7:15:00 PM

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look longer, fuller, and it doesn't clump. I also like that it separates my lashes. Good stuff!

on 1/22/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Middle of the road mascara.

Pros: Inexpensive, some length, some volume.

Cons: Hard brush, potential to clump, kind of wet formula.

It's meh - keep at work for an "oops, I forgot my good mascara/makeup bag at home" day, it will do a fairly decent job as a backup to your backup. The brush is almost identical to LashBlast, which I also view as "meh".

on 1/22/2015 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros: long-lasting, adds length, cool rocket design. Cons: difficult to remove, kinda clumpy, doesn't add *too* much volume easily (though my lashes are teeny tiny). Overall, it's good enough that I'll continue to use it, but I plan to keep shopping around for good, cheap mascaras.

on 1/22/2015 7:58:00 AM

Sorry to say but this isnt helping my short and straight asian lashes.it clumps my lashes,doesnt hold clump, doesnt volumize much,doesnt lengthen much.It is also quite hard to apply to lower lashes.

on 1/21/2015 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I absolutely hate this mascara. I have relatively long lashes, but this made my lashes look short, stubby and clumpy. Very disappointed with this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a horrible mascara! I used it once and literally all my lashes clumped together into one big clump in the middle of my eye. I had to take it off right away and use something else. And, in the short time it was on my eye, it smeared and smudged everywhere just by blinking. The brush picks up way too much product, and makes all your lashes stick together. And, about a week later I tried to use it again, but when I took the wand out of the tube the packaging broke! The little stopper that takes off excess mascara came out of the tube, so all the product (yes, all of it,) that was in the tube went on the brush. I couldn't even see the bristles anymore! I got rid of it right after, and won't ever be repurchasing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials