BeneFit Cosmetics Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

2.6

on 1/23/2009 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like Mr. Frosty for my inner eyelid to make my eyes pop and sometimes as a highlight. It is very creamy and shimmery. It glides on well. The pencil looks white but of course when put on it turns into a faint white shimmer.

on 1/5/2009 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I can't find anything good in this thing. It smudges right from the stick! Arrrgh

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I like the Mr Frosty Crayon. I use it in the corners of my eyes to make my eyes look bluer. I have also used it under my shadow for a color change. I haven't had any problems with sharpening or crumbling.

on 9/2/2008 12:13:00 AM

Ugh.

My M-A-C eye kohl eyeliner in Fascinating beats it big time!

on 8/14/2008 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a piece of garbage. It left a chalky residue in the corner of my eye. When I tried to sharpen it, the entire core came out of the pencil. I carried it around in my bag until I went to the mall, and then Sephora refunded my money.

I used a much better pencil made by Jordana. I paid 99 for it, but no one seems to carry it anymore.

on 7/20/2008 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Horrible, horrible product.
Thought I could use it under my eyes instead of a white eyeliner to brighten them up.
No such luck.
It drags and fades.
It's so soft that when I tried to sharpen it, it just melted away in my sharpener.

Would definitely not buy again.

on 7/3/2008 8:29:00 PM

way chunky, crumbly, doesn't "write" smoothly. ugh. this is a mess.

on 5/26/2008 12:37:00 AM

Ok, so imagine taking a Wet n' Wild white eyeliner, mixing it with some chunky glitter, then applying it to your eyes for that "natural highlighted glow" YEAH RIGHT! This is one of the WORST products I have ever used. It is not beige, it is not taupe, it isn't even a shimmer white...it is a chalky crayola crayon white. If this was used to highlight the brow bone it would look like Halloween makeup. It is chunky and awful. Benefit makes some pretty terrible stuff...please I beg you to stay away. If you are looking for a good highlighter try a cream eyeshadow.

on 4/23/2008 4:30:00 PM

I love Benefits Gilded Pencil so much so I really wanted to like Mr.Frosty...but no matter how many times I try this pencil it just doesn't work out. When I first put it on, the whole end of the product just fell off in a big clump. So I had to smudge it on with my finger! and it was such a mess that I just took it off...it's not worth the money at all!! i love the color and the cute name, but quality is missing! don't waste your money!

on 4/7/2008 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I like Mr. Frosty. The pencil is a lot fatter, but the effect is very similar to MAC's Powerpoint Pencil in Gilded White, which I loved, and was discontinued. I use Mr. Frosty for the inside corners of my eyes. It's an easy look that I find myself doing pretty often when I feel too lazy to be doing something more interesting. It really opens up my dark brown eyes, makes me look awake, and makes my skin glow. I can see why other users have been commenting that it looks clumpy. I always make sure to blend it with a fingertip and I haven't had any problems with it clumping throughout the day. One lippie off for the less than perfect lasting power, but I will still repurchase this product. Based on the other reviews here, I wouldn't have bought this product in the first place, but in this case I actually disagree with the general opinion.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products