Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 6/19/2015 11:17:00 PM

I really like this one! It truly does not clump, I mean, I'd have to work really really hard for it to clump on me, and I love that. I like the wand, it's rubber with short bristles, it doesn't hurt me and it separates the lashes very well. It's also curved, which I think helps to curl the lashes, it's easy to get very close to the lash line, and it's very good for the bottom lashes too.
I got the non-waterproof version and I think it holds up really well, it doesn't flake or smudge on me all day. And, it's easy to remove at the end of the day. Yay!
It's not extra volumizing or lengthening, but it gives me enough oomph and separation for everyday wear.
However, I don't think this mascara is for everyone. I do have full and naturally curvy lashes. So, if you have short or thin lashes and are looking for that "wow" transforming mascara, I think you might be disappointed.

on 6/19/2015 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO FREAKING MUCH OMFG!! it does exactly what it says it does, my lashes have no clumps at all. it's perfect and it is the only mascara i will ever use!

on 6/18/2015 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I hated this. Oh my god, I hated this so much.

I bought this because so many people raved about it. I don't know why.

I took it home, opened it up, applied it to clean eyelashes, and watched in terror as it clumped all my eyelashes together in spikes. I thought it might need to be mixed or something, so before I tried it the next time, I swirled the wand around in the bottle a bit. Nope. Clumped together so badly.

This wasn't an average mascara, this wasn't even an acceptable mascara. This was a terrible, unusable mascara. How it's gotten so much positive attention is beyond me. I ended up returning it.

on 6/9/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you're looking for a dramatic, eye enhancing mascara, this is NOT it. It's not horrible though. Does what it says, will not clump and I'd grab this if I was completely out of mascara. So/so product.

on 5/14/2015 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

There have been several mascaras over the years with this type of brush and formula, but this one is in a Lash Blast tube so it's more exciting I suppose. I find this type of brush painful and always manage to poke myself hard in the eye every day I use it. I don't have very long nor curly eyelashes, so while this does create clean lashes it does not give me much volume nor curl. It isn't billed for that, so I am only down voting it because the wand is so darn painful! This may be due to the fact I wear glasses and cannot see perfectly when I apply mascara. I also get a good bit of smudging on my eyelid during application that messes up my eyeliner. I would not repurchase.

on 5/6/2015 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product does exactly as it says it will, it destroys clumps. I use this when I'm layering mascara and they're clumped together. This stuff fixes that immediately.

on 4/14/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've really enjoyed this mascara from CoverGirl. I tried to convert myself to Maybelline but their formulas irritated my eyes - I have very sensitive yes. My eyelashes are thin and have no volume. This doesn't add a lot of volume but I like it because it doesn't clump and it makes them look natural. I think this mascara is great like other people said for a natural/clean look. If I'm at work or something I don't want to have noticeable, black mascara on because it can be distracting in my opinion. CoverGirl's mascaras have never irritated my eyes and they're great for a natural look. I like it better than the original orange tube because this wand to me is thinner and great for my thin eyelashes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Very good for a "natural" eyelash look - for some pigmentation, a little elongation, and separation. If you like dramatic, "going to a nightclub" kinda lashes - don't buy this product. I think it was meant to just look professional and clean.

on 3/30/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i use this on my bottom lashes and it gives a perfect amount of darkness so that i don't look like a sad clown. i don't personally think it lengthens or volumizes that much, it seems to just define each lash and make it dark. but it's a really nice effect, i think. works really well if you swipe it over a wet clumpier mascara, it separates the lashes. i really like it!

on 3/21/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I forgot how good this is. Since I replace my mascara so often, and new mascaras come on the market every day, I'm not very loyal, so I keep forgetting the ones I've liked. Clump Crusher is really good. The lash separation and resistance to clumping are as advertised, meaning excellent. It's a pleasure to use. I am not crazy about the croissant-shaped brush, I agree with other reviewers it can feel a little harsh, but I do get a pretty decent lift from it. One thing to note is this does come in a true brown, which is hard to find at Sephora/department stores, much less the drugstore.

Video Reviews & Tutorials