December 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by mbah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product and I can't believe the low ratings. I have this color in "Backstage" It is THE BEST. I feel so naked without it. I apply this super concentrated in the morning and it stays on all day. The color is so pigmented and luscious without looking like "clown lips". If this discountinued I'd form a complaint because its my go-to lipstick. I'm usually not even a lipstick girl because I dont like having anything on my mouth so I had to come here. The price is a bit..steep for a lipstick. But it wouldnt even deter me from buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by iirissirii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Do not buy this lipstick whatsoever! I thought since Revlon made such great other lipsticks, I'd give this one a try because they ran out of the pink I like from their lip butter line. This had to be the worst mistake ever and I'm so thankful Target accepts used makeup returns.
When I got this lipstick, I was so excited, I put it on in my car immediately after purchasing it. Two minutes after putting it on, it started to cake up and completely dried on my lips forming these awful creases and patches where lipstick and lip didn't meet anymore... When you put this on, you cannot rub your lips together or else it will lose it's placement. Stick with Revlon Lip Butter and just look the other way at this lipstick!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been on the hunt for a perfect pink lipstick. After spending an absurd amount of time trying on lipsticks in Sephora and Mac, I just ended up grabbing this in Front Row. Really wish I hadn't. The color payoff is terrible. It looks perfect in the tube - a nice warm pink, but on the color is completely different - much more blue toned pink. It's shiny, and not in a good way, like a cheap lipstick. It went on very sheer, I wouldn't have purchased if i could have swatched it first.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to walmart and was looking for a drugstore lipstick then I saw it the shade was in 065 and it was a kind of a rusty dark tone of of pink.On my lips it had a very dry consintency as the lipstick sat on my lips it left cracked lines on my lips that looked awful.So then I decide to wipe it off and for minutes I stuggle to off after that I just got baby oil and it came off.my conclusion is $7.76 is to much for drugstore lipstick and thelipstick is super dry but I do like the shades

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by missjc75

Best lipstick I have ever tried for staying power and gives nice, pigmented colour. Defintely stays on during drinking but does wear off to an extent after eating, apart from round the outline of the mouth which can look a bit odd. When this happens, I remove the remainder with a wet wipe (it won't come off with a tissue - this product is VERY resistant) and apply again. Love that I don't have to constantly keep re-applying on a night out drinking though, so would definitely buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by nguyenp

Terrible tacky feeling and it just cracked all over my lips! I have to make sure that my lips are really moisturise and then use this. I don't usually use drugstore products but I thought I'd try. I thought at a slightly higher price point (in australia at least) then it will be better. Couldn't be more wrong.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by meggychops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never felt compelled to write a review for a product before, but I feel so annoyed today that I felt I really must vent. I am usually a big fan of Revlon products, especially their lip products but today I decided to try out their ultimate suede lipstick without consulting makeupalley first. Big mistake! What a horrible product! It goes on blaaah. Then it dries into a horrible tacky, sticky consistency and then after an hour it cracks into a million horrible pieces showing up every line on my lips! Without doubt the worst lip product I have ever bought, and at £8.99 (around about $17!) I am so disappointed. Sadly, as I live in the UK, I cannot return unwanted makeup items and so I am going to do something I would never usually dream of doing and I'm going to bin it! A waste of money and a real let-down from the usually good quality Revlon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't find this drying and I love the colour (010) but it wears off really unevenly leaving product on the outside edges only which looks really nasty. I would like it better if it wore off evenly. The top always comes off which is really annoying. Would not buy again, in fact, I'm throwing it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by KaylynElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently just got the one in the color "Finale". It's a beautiful classic red. Not too overbearing or harsh. I love how it goes on smoothly and has a nice creamy texture. The only sort of "downside" would be is when it dries. It's a bit sticky but not horribly unbearable. You will only notice it if you rub/press your lips together a lot. It has a lovely matte finish (which I actually prefer) if you like more of a glossy kind of lipstick I wouldn't recomend you buy this. All in all I find this to be a great lipstick. (:

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Supermodel color 045. This has the weirdest feel on your lips when it sets. Not drying per say, but like a plastic coating. Love the color, would only wear this if it were the last tube of lipstick in the world. I was very surprised, Revlon usually has fantastic lip products.