Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick

2.7

Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Palmitic Acid, Methicone, Benzoic Acid, BHT, limonene, silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides,Yellow 5 Al Lake, CI 15985, CI 15850, CI45380, CI 17200, CI 42090, CI 75470, CI 45370, CI 45410

Ugh this is a very drying product. It does last a while and they have a nice color range, but it dries and makes your lips look dry... I've paired it with lip balm and it looks better but I wouldn't recommend.

on 4/18/2014 11:27:00 PM

Nope. As many other people have said, this lipstick goes on nicely but after a short time (about half an hour on me) it dries into the lines on your lips, making them look more obvious. Not a good look.

on 3/19/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

No good! I tried it for the first time at home and loved it. I was going out shopping and wanted a nice light coverage lipstick. It started out great, looked nice but fast forward to 30 minutes later and I looked a mess! It was drying up and creasing in crazy places. It was so bad I had to take it off with a receipt I found in my purse. Will never repurchase and will throw out the 2 I bought.

on 3/10/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Saw a swatch of this lipstick in socialite on Pinterest and went out to purchase it immediately. At first upon putting it on the product goes on smoothly and pretty evenly. It's a light moderate coverage. Not a super heavy lipstick. Initially I was like great! This will be my new every day work lip color.

Wait 20 mins and boy was I WRONG!

As it dries you can literally feel your lips getting tighter. It's so dry yet tacky. Went to look in the mirror and as I suspected my lips were full or crease lines. This product is absolute garbage. Tried it again with chapstick both underneath the product and over top and still the same results.

I know this is a cheaper lipstick but c'mon there are tons of great options in the drugstore. I can't believe Revlon decided to release this garbage.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this lipstick in the shade Trendsetter because I had seen a lot of positive reviews on this particular shade on Youtube. I do think that this lipstick is long lasting and doesn't feel too drying on my lips but it goes on SO patchy! The shade is a really nice warm red but I could apply this to my lips with a million layers and it just never applies evenly. I didn't notice how patchy is was when I was initially applying it but when I went outside my boyfriend asked what was wrong with my lips and upon looking in the mirror in my phone I scrubbed it off right away. Really nasty lipsticks....wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

really regret buying this. it DOES NOT go on smoothly, the colour ends up on my lips PATCHY. its disgusting, total waste of money.

on 1/14/2014 9:54:00 AM

This lipstick is utterly dire. Why, oh why did I not read the MUA reviews first?! I exfoliated my lips and moisturized them well before applying the shade Flashing Lights. Initially, it looked pretty nice. The color is a soft peachy nude with a touch of shimmer, very flattering. After about 20-30 minutes, however, I started to feel a tackiness on my lips, as though I had spackled putty onto them. I went to check the mirror and, lo and behold, the lipstick was clinging to newly dry bits of chapped lip. Wonderful. I have no idea how Revlon, who normally make such nice lip products, could release something as diabolically poor as this.

At CAD$11+ full price, it's an utter joke. I mean, I've tried <$2 lipsticks from NYC that are miles better than this. I got it for half price, but it still aggravates me to think I could have just gotten a SuperLustrous Lipstick, Just Bitten Balm Stain, Color Burst Lip Butter, or basically any other Revlon lip product instead.

on 1/4/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color in this lipstick is fantastic and richly pigmented (I got a hot pink, the name of which escapes me), which was what drew me to it to begin with. The first couple of times I wore it, I noticed I needed to keep putting lip balm on repeatedly - more than usual. It lasted a few hours, long enough for a couple of classes. Then I noticed how much it flaked, especially near the middle of my lips. Clumps would just form and it was kind of gross, all dead, colorful skin. It also had a funky smell to it. The tube seemed to dry out quickly. I think I'm going to use the remainder of this as a tint to a DIY lip balm recipe.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Affordable, love the colour... but it flakes off terribly after some food/water, leaving an unforgiving outline. Reapplying doesn't work - you'd have to scrub everything off your lips and reapply again on a fresh base (how inconvenient). The weird sticky feeling on my lips after application is also one to get used to. Don't believe i've had a lipstick as terrible as this before.

on 1/4/2014 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love the colour but...this product flakes off terribly after some water/food, leaving a bright outline around your lips. Reapplying doesn't work - you have to wipe everything off and start again. I've frankly never had a lipstick as terrible as this.

Popular Lipsticks