Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 3/19/2014 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This nail polish is really, really good. Especially if you consider its low price! I got it for around 2$.
Coverage is great, colors are bright and pleasing, and. finally, brush is pretty comfortable to use. It's literally the best you could get for such money! I like it a lot. Package is a little bit too basic, but it's not like I'm complaining.

P.S. I have it for around year and half, and it hasn't dried up or something else since then.

on 3/15/2014 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Got this in #420, sweet lavender for 98 cents at walgreens. it was half off. I love it, it's the most natural lilac color on me. I am medium/tan, olive undertones and it looks so pretty and subtle. totally recommend it, it's normally under $2. It dries fast, but doesn't last very long, had it for two days and already fading at the tips, I wash my hands a lot. But for $1 and how pretty it is, it's totally worth it!

on 1/22/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Just brought one of these yesterday from Walgreens after seeing how cheap it was. It was less than $2 & well worth the money. As the bottle claims it does dry within 60 seconds, which really sold me. I'm loving how it applies, the brush is thick & very non-streaky. So the application is very nice & flawless. The only downside is how tiny the bottle is, but then again, I only paid a dollar or so. Will definitely repurchase some more soon! Never knew painting my nails could be this fast & easy!

on 10/11/2013 9:11:00 AM

best formula ever. the brush is amazingly good and doesn't streak. better than essie in my opinion. keeps up to its claims and lasts for a week (with minor touch ups). highly recommend it. plus it's really cheap. only downfall is that it's hard to find (it's made in the UK). try ebay and order a few colors. you won't be disappointed.

on 9/17/2013 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a nail polish!
Usually not a fan of the Rimmel brand but wow this nail polish is incredible.

I paint my nails at night seeings as its the only time I ever get and usually always wake up with sheet marks. Not with this!! It actually does dry in 60 seconds and it comes in a great range of colours.

There is a downside though; you need three coats of most of the lighter colours which can become quite irritating.

on 9/13/2013 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This nail polish outlasts more expensive brands and has a great range of colours, great brush tip and easy to apply.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For $1.50 I picked up 3 or 4 of these and love them! What a steal!

I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed by this polish. Usually I don't expect much from drugstore polish, but I was intrigued by the "60 second" drying time and decided to give it a go.
I HATED the brush. I don't know if I just got a crappy one, but the bristles were really uneven. The brush was thick, which usually I like, but there was a clump of bristles in the middle that were longer than all the others, making the application quite messy and frustrating. This polish is supposed to be a one-coat deal, but I found that one coat of Stand To Attention (a deep, shiny red which I actually really liked) was slightly streaky and not flawless by any measure. I didn't want to put on a thicker coat, though, for fear of screwing up with the brush.
It dried in about the same time as after you apply a quick-dry top coat, but when I went to add another coat to even the colour out, that's when everything went wrong. It literally did not dry solid. In the hours that followed they smudged, dented and chipped like crazy. After about five hours, a quarter of it was chipped off completely. 24 hours later, I was still denting it by accident. I wasn't doing anything laborious, but I have never had polish wear so quickly and so terribly.
My guess is that the formula is just not meant to dry properly with more than one coat, so if you can pull off one coat of this polish, it might work much better. I didn't use a top coat, either, so that might help. As for me, though, I don't think this polish is worth it. I'd much rather go for a nice OPI red and load on the fast-dry top coat.

on 8/13/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I don't typically buy Rimmel products because my experiences with their mascaras have not been pleasant ones. I bought one of these 60 second nail polishes and I liked it plenty, I got one at walmart for $1.50! :)
I liked these very much, that I've purchased at least 9 different colors! ♥

on 8/6/2013 11:50:00 PM

Love this nail polish! Yes two coats dried in less than 5 mins AND no smudges or ripples later on. I always paint my nails at night (only time I get!) and frequently wake up with "sheet patterns" the next morning. Not this time baby! I used Double Decker Bus red which is (to me) the perfect blue-red, maybe a touch darker than Revlon Red which I like. The brush is perfect - can really paint a whole nail in one swipe. Also no bubbles when it dries either. I usually add a clear hardner topcoat as I'm quite hard on my nails so cannot really vouch for durability. Mine usually last a week with no chips. Would definitely recommend it to impatient people like me! LOL

Popular Polishes