April 24, 2014 | 1439 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by HeatherTheRed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Purchased three colors (210 Mintilcious, 240 Blue My Mind, and 231 Blue Eyed Girl) recently, and used Mintilicious first. Color is good, coverage good too, but does require at least two coats to get a good solid cover. I used my OPI Nail Envy as both a base coat and a top coat with this, and despite my job which requires working with boxes and lifting/moving heavy things, the polish lasted about 4 or 5 days before I realized it had been that long. There was some minor chipping at the tips, but overall, it was longer lived than I expected for so cheap.

Would not recommend using this to try the polka dot look using a bandaid over another layer of polish. It's pretty thick, and I had no luck at all with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not a big fan of nail polish anyway, but i do like to make my nails look nice for a night out! this polish will last for that night out.. literally. it chips off easily so not great for everyday use.
i used a pink shade, a very nice, summery and girly colour, but 24 hours later its all chipped and looks horrid!
HOWEVER, it does dry very quickly which is a massive plus.
it's quite reasonably priced, but as its not longlasting i wouldn't purchase again.
my search continues for a nail polish that lasts longer than a day without chipping!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by PomPom123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

+ dries a bit faster than normal nail polish
+ the wide brush is OK

- but does NOT dry in 60sec!! More like 30min
- chips in 1 day (I just opend my jacket as usual and the polish at the end of my thumb chips away)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Got these on sale for @2.50 each, and i really like these! The brush is thicker than average, which i like. These were opaque with one coat although two coats looks more even. I got Mintilicious and I Lilac You, ggorgeous mint and lilac for spring. There didn't dry in 60 seconds, but I didn't expect them to, they had a normal drying time. Lasting power is also pretty standard, but for the price these are really good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Crestaline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

got it in Sky high. Lasts 3-4 days with top coat. Really like brush here, so much easier to apply. Very good value of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased in Caramel Cupcake. Its a pinky nude color. The brush is great - one stroke can cover the nail, and one coat will work if you are in a rush. I always use a base and top coat, I've had no problems with chipping. Purchased for $3 at Walmart, I will be going back for a few more shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I think Rimmel just re-released this product with new colours and perhaps a new formulation. The bottles are a bit smaller and the brush is wider. I purchased this in "Blue Eyed Girl", which is a lovely colour and is about $3 from wal-mart. I really liked the new brush, it covers the nails quickly and is not flimsy like the thinner ones, leaving less of a mess. The formula was thick enough that only one coat was needed, and it did dry fast. The only issue I had was that it began to chip very fast. I've had it on for just over a day, and the tips are very chipped. I only wear nail enamel on weekends because my profession does not permit nail polish and therefore I do not bother with a top coat. If you were to purchase this, I would recommend you use a top coat. Other than the chipping, I think this is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by CherryTinsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this nail polish. I have about four so far and they have the only nude colour I've ever had success with (caramel cupcake). They're all a maximum of two costs and they dry super fast - great for people like me who can seem to sit still! Definitely recommend this product to anyone and will be buying more colours soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the Clear #740. Used to get it @ Walmart for under $4 but its no longer there. This is a great , long-lasting clear polish to use when I'm between manicures. Does not chip. Two coats dry very quickly (about 60 seconds). Nice shine too.

Edit: January 2013:
MY HG clear nail polish. No longer sold in the US. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like the 60 Seconds Nail Polish. it is inexpensive and you can invest in a few shades without feeling like you have broke the bank! The brush is designed for quicker and more accurate application and it does what it promises and dries super fast. Must try!