April 16, 2014 | 884 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by MissKLo

I am quite fair with neutral, slightly pink undertones, and I find it tough to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. I recently bought 010 and I think it is a perfect match, with a flawless finish. This is my 'special event/night out' foundation so I'm not sure how my skin would respond on a daily basis. (I use Nude by Nature Light Mineral Cover for most days of the week). Additionally it is on the more expensive side, so I'm not sure I could afford it for everyday use.
Before I switched to Dior, I used LancĂ´me Teint Idole (010), which I found to be a little too heavily scented and wasn't quite a perfect match, being a bit on the grey/pink side (hard to recall exactly - just slightly off colour).
I usually prefer a matte finish, and this is a little dewey, but I still really like it. By the end of the day I need a touch up, but I find this with most foundations, except MAC, but I cannot find a good colour match in MAC.
I've only just started using this foundation, and hope it continues to be amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Jsirois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried a sample in in Ivory (010). Very natural finish, but covers all my redness. Nice balance between matte and glowy. I really like it, but I find it a bit drying, and some times I found flakes on my forehead while using it. That would be the only negative thing about this foundation. The price is ok considering the quality of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by yummizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Compared to Dior Forever Flawless foundation, this one is a bit lighter, it gives a lighter coverage, but still works great. I use this on a good skin days, when I don't need to hide as much.
So, for people with normal to dry skin it would be a great everyday foundation, because it gives natural healthy glowing finish, not matte. Staying power is good, but not as good as Dior Flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Tash2424

I have found THE foundation! After months of searching for a perfect match, not just for occasions but my wedding foundation! So obviously been looking for a long lasting, flawless, even coverage, good for photos etc etc!
The foundation is amazing. The colour I was first matched to was 022 (pink undertones). Even thought I do have a lot of pink and red undertone, I am conscious of enhancing it. So I tried this sample at home and found it a little orangey pink so went elsewhere and they matched me to 020 which is more neutral to counteract the redness better. Tried this over last few days and its amazing. Really easy to applicate, even over my drier areas of my nose and forehead, just glides smoothly and doesn't sit in dry patches.
Seems fairly long lasting, lasted fully for about 10 hours today. What I love about this though is the even skin tone it gives. I have redness on my cheeks, freckles all over and slight acne scarring. It covers this without being a mask, it just makes it all glow evenly. Beautiful. So natural, yet an enhanced version of myself!
Thoroughly recommended for all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by mackeenzieee

I love this foundation!! This is my daily wear foundation for a day where I'm going out in public or hanging out with friends, but I avoid wearing it to work simply because I want a bottle to last as long as possible. I initially used the shade 030 but when I ran out and rebought, I switched to 031 and I love it even more! This foundation is so silky and soft on the skin and can be built to a medium coverage by patting on with a brush. I don't seem to have any issues with it setting such as others have. I usually put 3 and 1/2 pumps on the back of my hand or directly to my face and pat/buff it on with a Smashbox #13 brush. I set it with a translucent powder and it wears well on me. I used to become oily around my nose after a few hours but I've switched primers and that does the trick. I just love this foundation!! The light scent is beautiful and not nearly as overpowering as the scent of Guerlain foundations. I just love this foundation, I can't say any more. Now for those who do not know, the third number in the colour is NOT darker, it is the undertone!! 030, 031, 032, 033 are supposed to be the same colours with a different undertone. For example, 030 is no undertone, or neutral, and 031 is a yellow undertone. I'm not sure about the rest, but I know that switching from 030 to 031 is a more perfect match for me, even though 030 was still good.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Concealergeek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG! This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried.I have some slightly pigmented areas but not mayor problems . I look for foundations that even my skin tone and do something for my dull face some mornings. It looked fine at the counter but after one hour my skin looked grey and sick. I have combination skin and my dry areas were as dry as a dessert. My skin looks better without it! I have tried with and without primer. Perhaps it works better for oily skin, but for me is a nightmare. I went back to Clinic's Even better. Even skin tone and decent glowy finish. B

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A pretty decent foundation in the high-end range. Actually it is quite affordable in HE brands. The shade 010 is not a perfect match for me, leans a bit pink, that might even be too pink for pink undertones. Besides the color, I have nothing to complain,a little higher than medium coverage, great texture for combination skin. Smells wonderful but not offensive (compared to Guerlain and Chanel foundations which are typically highly fragranced) Last a good 8 hours. So far, no cons.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cost and arm and a leg, is slightly pink for my very yellow skintone, has to be applied quickly or it starts to 'set', smells delicious (bf keeps sniffing my face!), and to seal the deal, a whole gunk went in my eye by mistake and it didn't burn! Winning.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by mariatherese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a tester of this foundation in the colour 020, which was a perfect match. When I tried it on at home I almost ran back to the store to buyt it; it was amazing! I found it easy to apply (I used my fingers), the coverage was fabulous, the colour matched me and though I find it a bit expensive I really liked it.

After five hours I looked in the mirror, and realized that my face was glowing like a discoball. I have no idea why, and I have tried it for two days with and without primer, but it makes me shine like the sun. I don't know if the foundation would make me break out, because I easily do, when I just could not use it anymore.

My skin i combinated, slilghtly shiny in the T-zone (but not normally like this foundation made me!), somewhat dehydrated and easily breaks out.

Too bad! Really thought I had found my HG foundation there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by yukiewawa

I love this foundation! I have combination skin and when I apply La Roche Posay Cicaplst and Diorsnow sunscreen before this the result is dewy finish and gives me a heathy glow(but not oily!). It lasts over 8 hours(from 8 in the morning until I get off from work around 6). I only need to blot my nose during mid-day. I am Asian with pale skin and a bit of pink undertone and #010 works great. It does not sink into pores and emphasize them like the RMK gel creamy foundation I had! I found the finish is most beautiful and traceless when I use Shiseiso's brush 131 to lightly dab onto my face in a bouncing motion. I would definitely repurchase this foundation again.