November 26, 2014 | 1848 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Barely Beige

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Barely beige is a satin nude-peach eye shadow. It goes well on the application,it last verry long! It goes well with a little brush for the application and it blends well with the fingers! It goes well with any neutral eye shadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

This is such an amazing base colour for your eyes!! Luckily I got this from a friend in the US because I haven't been able to get it in the UK... I just love it so much.. It really stays on for a long time.. I love the shimmer in it.. it comes out as more of an off white ivory shimmer.. I love it..

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Mahrukhhayyat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am in love with all colors from Maybelline color Tattoos. highly pigmented. staying power is superb, ideal for base, multi tasking product . you can use this as base for eye shadows or you can use this even as an eyeliner. I am so loving these all. I have bought three and i am planning to buy more.Highly Recommended!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by itsjenna007

Barely beige is my favorite color out of the Color Tattoo line. I wish Maybelline would have come out with more nude colors in their original line. With how popular this color is, it would be a good idea for them to make it permanent along with other nude shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by ktyska

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color, but sadly it doesn't love me. I have older eyes, and as get older, frost and shimmer are not my friends. I was hoping this was just a little more matte for my taste. I do love how it makes matte shadows look "alive" and it truly makes any shadow last and last. When I appy, I use a little shadow brush to control where it goes-- I keep it to my lower-inner/middle lid, not near the crease or towards my outer lid crows-feet. No way could I use my finger to appy, it would go all over and be a shimmery mess. All in all, this is a wonderful product, very pretty color, lasts and last, but the shimmer was too much for me. I can see other people loving this. Hopefully Maybelline will extend the colors in the this line, maybe a few more natural colored mattes, because it is a wonderful product for the price.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Saibachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream eye shadow! I find it to be a pretty good dupe of MAC Barestudy paint pot. It's not exact but it's very close.

But onto the product quality:
The application of this is not patchy at all and so smooth. The product also stays on lids for a very long time and lives up to its name of 24hr. I have oily lids and these 24hr cream eye shadows are some of the few cream eye shadows I can actually wear without the oil melting it off. Make sure to close the packaging as tight as you can so that it doesn't dry up.

I am a bit sad that this is supposedly limited edition and really hoping that Maybelline changes their mind. All of the other colors in this particular line they have are very bright and colorful and there are not as many neutrals. This is perfect to sweep over your lids on lazy days and to help brighten up any look. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a good neutral cream eye shadow that's not going to break your bank.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the product I have always wanted. A neutral, slightly shimmery cream eyeshadow that when applied as a wash gives you a slightly perfected but still minimal makeup look. I like to add a neutral matte taupe in the crease to contour and then apply this all over the lid. I am very happy with this purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by meepinmeggi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm very tempted to stock up on these since they're LE. the color is so pretty and subtle and it lasts forever. i was looking for over a year for the perfect every day color that i could wear during the day and add on to if i was going out at night. this is now my hg eye shadow. the only problem is the chunky glass packaging. i'm afraid i'll chip it. but that's ok because the product itself is amazing. AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by daphne_76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a product that I need to share the love on! I've been looking for it for awhile after reading the positive reviews on it. I finally located it after searching many local drugstores and gave it a try today. I used by applying the Barely Beige Color Tattoo all over my lid with my index finger and blending it out with my ring finger (my preferred method for applying the Color Tattoos). I then added a bit of Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo to my crease and outer v and blended that in with the Barely Beige. This gave me a beautiful, slightly shimmery, subtle, classic eye that worked perfectly with a red lipstick. It lasted for hours even without primer, it took minutes to apply and blend, and looks so pretty that I'm hoping I can find a backup soon. Looking forward to enjoying wearing these this holiday season with my red lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my 5th or 6th CT, and I'm not going to review the formula. All the great things people say about it is true. This color is a slightly shimmery pale beige that looks very nice worn alone, and works perfectly as a base. I wear it almost every day. If you apply it with your finger you get a sheer wash that lasts all day, and when applied with a brush the pigmentation really shows. This also blends well with other shadows, both cream and powder, and is a subtle highlighter for the browbone. I can't enough about this color. Hopefully this makes it into the permanent line. The Color Tattoos are one of the best drugstore products to come along ever. I will repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No