September 21, 2014 | 1304 users online

Fragrances - Lady Gaga - Fame

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the chance to try this out at CVS and I'm glad I did. I expected something exotic from Lady Gaga but I see she has taken the safe route like many other celebrities. I agree with the previous reviews that say it smells like Haiwan Fruit Punch. It's nice, but I don't think I would reach for it that much if I added it to my collection. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume! Decent price. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Lystessa

This smelled nice until it was on me. I nearly scrubbed it off before dry-down but I made myself wait. Every waft I got smelled like bathroom air freshener. I guess it is the orchid note? Or maybe just how the perfume interacts on my skin. If I sniff directly at my wrist I still kind of like it, but even a few inches away and it's gross. I'm tired of smelling like a public restroom and I won't be buying it. :P

It's been about 3 hours and it's still going strong and resisting my efforts to get rid of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by nenagatoloco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Primero que todo su envoltorio atrapa, insinúa elegancia, lo cual a mi me atrajo enormemente, a mi gusto su aroma es dulce cosa que terminó de cautivarme, lo uso desde ya hace 6 meses, y este fue un de los primeros perfumes que empece a usar, no sé por que pero es un aroma el cual a mi parecer cae bien en los dias de invierno.
Este perfume realmente me encanto, cabe mencionar que el diseño de la botella le gustó hasta a mi abuela :D
I love it. Lo volveria a comprar a ojos cerrados <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I dont know why this is rated so low. I love it & I get compliments on it all the time. at first it kinda smells like grapes but then that fades & i don't know how to describe it after that but it's very nice. it lasts a while too, & its perfect for day or night. I can safely say I will be using the whole bottle , & I bought a 3oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by lindalindyhop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at Sephora the other day, really wasn't expecting much from a celebrity brand but the smell was really really incredible. I love this. It's really a versatile scent that can bring you from day to night and it's a sexy scent that's still a little sweet! So gaga.

The packaging is so gorgeous as well. Love this.

It's a little pricey but that is to be expected.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fragrantica describes this as: Belladonna and incense, honey drops, saffron, apricot, Sambac jasmine and tiger orchid (not affiliated)

Hmm on first spritz I smell honey and apricot, possibly a little incense but it's mostly sweet and fruity on me...it dries down to a musky fruity fragrance on me, I really get no jasmine or orchid at all. And that is completely fine, as I truly love how this fragrance smells.

At first I was afraid to even TRY it in the store...the bottle looks like an alien laid an egg, and knowing Lady Gaga it could smell like just about anything--ass, death, you name it. But I gave it a spritz in Rite Aid of all places and COULD NOT stop sniffing my wrist. I went back 3 days in a row and tested it out before I decided to buy (and with my Rewards discount, got a small bottle for $15)

Sillage is moderate and longevity is really amazing, like 9 hours. I am eager to see what other fragrances she comes out with. I'm normally leery of celeb frags, but this is one I adore. I would DEFINITELY repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I adore this fragrance! Not what I was expecting from lady Gaga.. but I love it! Love the black liquid! Nice touch.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, ladies, this stuff is now at TJ Maxx's and Marshalls. There was a tester out at TJ's and out of curiousity, I sprayed some on my arm. GAWK. Couldn't get to the restroom fast enough to wash it off. It smelled like a fruit salad gone bad on me. The bottle was interesting, tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Honestly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is crap. Yes, the black liquid is quite a novelty. However, I don't choose to wear a perfume because of it's color. I didn't purchase this, I only sprayed it on my wrists at Kmart out of curiosity. I couldn't wait to get home to scrub it off. I must say, the staying power is pretty good, because the scent didn't budge despite my scrubbing. Speaking of the scent/aroma... it's generic. It smells like 15 other perfumes I've sniffed over the years. Gaga should stick to song writing, because this stuff sucks.