July 29, 2014 | 2050 users online

Fragrances - Lady Gaga - Fame

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by nenagatoloco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Primero que todo su envoltorio atrapa, insinúa elegancia, lo cual a mi me atrajo enormemente, a mi gusto su aroma es dulce cosa que terminó de cautivarme, lo uso desde ya hace 6 meses, y este fue un de los primeros perfumes que empece a usar, no sé por que pero es un aroma el cual a mi parecer cae bien en los dias de invierno.
Este perfume realmente me encanto, cabe mencionar que el diseño de la botella le gustó hasta a mi abuela :D
I love it. Lo volveria a comprar a ojos cerrados <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I dont know why this is rated so low. I love it & I get compliments on it all the time. at first it kinda smells like grapes but then that fades & i don't know how to describe it after that but it's very nice. it lasts a while too, & its perfect for day or night. I can safely say I will be using the whole bottle , & I bought a 3oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by lindalindyhop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at Sephora the other day, really wasn't expecting much from a celebrity brand but the smell was really really incredible. I love this. It's really a versatile scent that can bring you from day to night and it's a sexy scent that's still a little sweet! So gaga.

The packaging is so gorgeous as well. Love this.

It's a little pricey but that is to be expected.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fragrantica describes this as: Belladonna and incense, honey drops, saffron, apricot, Sambac jasmine and tiger orchid (not affiliated)

Hmm on first spritz I smell honey and apricot, possibly a little incense but it's mostly sweet and fruity on me...it dries down to a musky fruity fragrance on me, I really get no jasmine or orchid at all. And that is completely fine, as I truly love how this fragrance smells.

At first I was afraid to even TRY it in the store...the bottle looks like an alien laid an egg, and knowing Lady Gaga it could smell like just about anything--ass, death, you name it. But I gave it a spritz in Rite Aid of all places and COULD NOT stop sniffing my wrist. I went back 3 days in a row and tested it out before I decided to buy (and with my Rewards discount, got a small bottle for $15)

Sillage is moderate and longevity is really amazing, like 9 hours. I am eager to see what other fragrances she comes out with. I'm normally leery of celeb frags, but this is one I adore. I would DEFINITELY repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I adore this fragrance! Not what I was expecting from lady Gaga.. but I love it! Love the black liquid! Nice touch.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, ladies, this stuff is now at TJ Maxx's and Marshalls. There was a tester out at TJ's and out of curiousity, I sprayed some on my arm. GAWK. Couldn't get to the restroom fast enough to wash it off. It smelled like a fruit salad gone bad on me. The bottle was interesting, tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Honestly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is crap. Yes, the black liquid is quite a novelty. However, I don't choose to wear a perfume because of it's color. I didn't purchase this, I only sprayed it on my wrists at Kmart out of curiosity. I couldn't wait to get home to scrub it off. I must say, the staying power is pretty good, because the scent didn't budge despite my scrubbing. Speaking of the scent/aroma... it's generic. It smells like 15 other perfumes I've sniffed over the years. Gaga should stick to song writing, because this stuff sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love everything about this perfume. I tend to like more "dark" scents and not very girly ones, so this is perfect for me. Price wise, I think it's definitely affordable. I adore the bottle and the "black perfume"....very cool! Staying power is great too, I always randomly smell it on my clothes, ect. I will purchase if I ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ellejay1616

First off the packaging is so cool! I love the black and gold together; very classy. At first smell I LOVED it. I thought it was light enough for everyday use, but also is easily wearable on a night out. I bought the smallest size available after the rollerball and sadly I'm almost out. Usually perfumes last a long time for me even if the bottle is small but I know why I'm running low; the scent doesn't last. I usually walk to my bus stop in the morning around 8:20 and I'll spray myself with the perfume around 8:15 as I'm walking out the door and I swear I cannot smell anything on my skin, clothes or my hair by the time I get to school around 8:40. I have alot of perfume and I get compliments on the way I smell often, but never have I been told I smell good when I've been wearing this. Not to say it's as bad scent because it most definitely is not, it's just a major bummer that it doesn't last even an hour on me. The weirdest part of it all is the other day when my school was taking our photo I could smell someone wearing this perfume (I have a good nose lol) turns out my friend that was standing in front of me in the photo was wearing it! Out of curiosity I asked her how it lasted on her, she said that she never saw any issues with the lasting power, and that the scent changes on her as the day goes. BTW that's a sign of a good perfume! Perfumes are manufactured to have many different notes in them and they change as the day goes as your body heats up and cools down and other scientific things idk about haha. So, MY review is that YES I LOVE the packaging, YES I LOVE the scent, and I'm going to get the rollerball next time so I can travel with it so I can apply it once I'm at school or wherever else I am.. that way it's not going to waste on my bus ride lol.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really hope Lady Gaga doesn't smell like this. One day I was at my local Myer, and a sales assistance sprayed a perfume card with this black perfume bottle with an enchanting gold cap, and handed to me. I didn't know what to say, it smells like a mixture of nauseous poison and petrol smelling fart, if that makes any sense at all. As I continued my shopping, the smell followed me like a lost puppy, I felt so embarrassed to go near anyone. I couldn't work out which category of scent will this fragrance goes in, definetly not floral, definetly not sweet, definetly not sensual...I have no idea.

Packaging:
Despite the abnormal, abhorrent smell, I quite adore the packaging. Unlike most fragrance bottles I see on the market, Lady Gaga's Fame portrays a mysterious, bad ass sense to me, it definetly doesn't displays any innocence or down-to-earth personality within it, quite enchanting I must say. As teenagers, I generally think we will be drawn to the more pretty or playful packaging, but myself do like perfumes and perfumes' bottle that can tell a story or holds great depth in their scent.

Longevity:
I guess the longevity of this perfume with be weak to moderate, considering it linger onto my clothing for 2 hours whole of shopping.

Sillage:
I would reckon this would be only smelt by someone with hyper-sensitive nose, but other wise, it's not too strong for most average noses.

Fragrance notes: