July 30, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite BBW vanilla scent. It has a sweet caramel note along with the vanilla. The moisture from this lotion is average and there are other brands with better textures. However the scent of this makes it worth a re-purchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

yummmmy yummmmmy yummmmmy
I wish they sold this all year round.
Vanilla is my favourite kind of scent so I I love this lotion. It reminds me of vanilla icing, cupcakes, and marshmallows.It's very sweet and supper vanilla-y so obviously it's not for everyone, but I think it's a great scent for younger women. It can smell a little synthetic at times and the moisturizing aspects of the lotion aren't fantastic, but pretty good. That's why I give it 4 stars instead of five. But over all I really love it for everyday

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by geminigrafix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells disguting. Synthetic cream frosting smell. Gag-inducing, had to toss it in the garbage. I will also no longer purchase BBW lotions after reading through the ingredients list. I wanted to like this but it's a no go.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Donovan

The best vanilla scent ever!!!!! Puts the normal, year-round vanilla scent they carry to complete shame. (I do not like the normal vanilla scent BBW carries). The moisturising capabilities are rather mediocre, but the scent makes up for it. I wait until the first day of semi-annual sale, after the holidays and purchase a couple bottle at 50% off for the remainder of the year, as this is a seasonal product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

This is the BESTTTT vanilla scent I have EVER got my hands on. This smells WONDERFUL & more complex than a basic vanilla. Sometimes vanilla is such a simple scent that you'd wonder why so many people make it smell play-do-y, but it happens a LOT. This, however, smells AMAZING. It moisturies well, gives a light fragrance, and god, the smell is AMAZING. SO AMAZING. Please smell this whenever you are sad, fellow vanilla lovers.

I'll be using up every last bit of this yummy product then buying the body spray IMMEDIETLY. I would HIGHLY recommend picking up this wonderful scent in every other form (even the body wash only smells slightly different). B&BW has grabbed my heart once again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this scent. It doesn't remind me of vanilla so much as sugar cookies. It is such a wonderful, sweet scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING. I have no words for this! After that initial burst of fascination and obsession that many people go through when discovering Bath and Body Works, I had become pretty disillusioned --- you buy into the hype, you get tired of the scents, you glare at the things you stocked up on because, inevitably, BBW was discontinuing all your favorite scents [it's just marketing, guys. They don't *have* to do it at all. Like any other business, they want as much of your money as you'll shell out as fast as possible.] And now it's been a struggle to finish off the lotions/shower gels/etc that I DO have, that I'm weary of [especially since I've been trying to make the switch to all-natural]. BUT, despite the disenchantment with the once-wonderful BBW, I found myself waiting for months for the holiday collection to come out so I could get my hands on some Vanilla Bean Noel, which I had smelled only in its anti-bac form the previous year, and suddenly, I find myself all wild-eyed and scrabbling at the shelves to get my hands on as many bottles as I can, making plans during the day, in my shower, going to bed, on how to get MORE ... hahah
as other reviewers have noted, this makes you smell like a big delicious buttery sugar cookie! Or a super sugary cupcake [the kind that has frosting that makes your teeth hurt] -- something absolutely DELICIOUS. That caramel/marshmallow note is heaven. Not only is it awful, since my cuddle craving is kicking in with a VENGEANCE [and I'm alone], but it's ALSO it's making me crave and OD on holiday cookies. As another reviewer noted, it is shamelessly, decadently UNgrown-up and I couldn't love it more for exactly that reason! I LOVE slathering myself all over in it! It is strong enough to linger for a bit but weirdly enough, I wish the scent was a tad stronger [I suppose that's asking a lot for a lotion, especially since the smell is definitely a lot stronger to anyone not wearing it]. The true test of this though .... is that it is the first lotion, EVER, that I have found myself unable to stop continuously re-applying! Human psychology - we can't stay away from edible smells. That's why so many people have noted that men love it ;P
This is going to have to be a staple now. Or I'll have to find ways to scent my natural DIY products as such. [I hear good things about vanilla bean cookies on ebay] I get turned off warm, sickly sweet smells in the summer ... but that might be challenged with this in the picture. Ok enough rambling! Sorry! I am a girl in love, what can I say?

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite scent! I am a fan of vanilla in general, but this is the best of all vanilla scents, IMHO. It's a very sugary sweet vanilla, with touches of caramel in it. Yum, so delish. I like to use this with Pink Sugar perfume. It makes me sad that it is only released during the holidays, but I stock up. Anyway, this lotion is amazing. Very moisturizing and not sticky at all. And, my absolute favorite part, the scent lasts AGES. I can put it on in the morning and when I go to bed, I still get whiffs of it as I toss and turn. BUY IT!!! ...actually, don't buy it. Save it for me! :P

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by makeup2me

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

VANILLALICIOUS!!!
I usually stay away from body lotions/sprays that have the primary note as Vanilla (reminds me of musty like cigars)...HOWEVER....Vanilla Bean Noel is sooo yummy!!! Sweet vanilla mixed with caramel - can't get enough of this scent!! I loaded up on the body cream, shower gel, moisturizing hand soap and hand sanitizers (since this is a seasonal scent)!! Simply Awesome!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by 1hward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this product, it moisturizes great and you don't need much to get you far. i have dry skin and it works really well. the smell of it is awesome and i get asked what perfume i have on when i'm not wearing one, but wearing this body cream. i got this as a gift last christmas and i wear it almost everyday on my arms and legs and i still have a lot left. i love how smooth the cream is in your hands and on your skin, it feels great. i don't know the price of the product, because it was a gift, so i rated it a 1 although i am not sure how expensive it was.