Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

on 1/2/2014 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

One of my fav holiday scents from BBW! Smells like an array of sweet creamy vanilla bean!

on 12/26/2013 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This smells like a vanilla cupcake. It's a pretty strong sweet vanilla scent. It's very smooth, non greasy and so far hasn't agitated/broke out my skin.

on 4/12/2013 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Oh my gosh. This smells soooo good! It smells like cake, caramel, cupcakes and everything sweet! I wish they had this all year, cause it's definitely one of my favorite scents! Anyone who loves sweet scents, I can guarantee that you will love this. It's sweet and soft without smelling plasticky or artificial.

on 3/3/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Soft, warm & sweet scent. Been wearing this religiously for the past 10 years. Though this may be a 'holiday' scent, I'll wear this til summertime(when my supply runs out). When I wear it, the house'll smell like cookies baking in the oven, esp. if you use the bubble bath. Also great to wear on a cold brisk day!

on 1/16/2013 1:34:00 PM

This is my go to scent around christmas/winter time. It is a nice cozy vanilla with no musk, and it smells kind of like cupcakes or icing. Its delicious. Whenever my friends pick me up in the morning and I smell like this they all compliment me. Its a delicious vanilla, caramel, creamy scent and its amazing.

on 1/9/2013 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this scent. It's so warm and cozy. My husband said it smells like cotton candy but once it dries down on my skin it reminds me of coco butter. I will repurchase next season.

on 12/15/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Yummy, this smells so good. Just warm Vanilla goodness, it stays pretty well too. This is one of my favorite Vanilla scents, I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/5/2012 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lotion! I have tried so many vanilla lotions, but none really did it for me. They either didn't smell as light and sweet as I like, or they wouldn't stay on and last for very long. This one smells like vanilla, but actually more like freshly baked cookies or caramel to me, which I love! It's really light and fresh, and it does a great job of moisturizing for me.

The sweet scent and how long it lasts is what really makes this lotion so great for me. I've always wanted to find something that made me smell nice all day long without having to re-apply every few minutes! You can't get it at Bath & Body Works all year long, since it's Christmas themed, but you can get it online anytime you want, which is great.

I would really recommend this product if you're looking for something really sweet and light that lasts a long time without being an overpowering scent. One of my favorite products that I own! Absolutely.

on 11/24/2012 4:31:00 PM

SO yummy!
I bought three so I would have enough for the rest of the year. It smells like marshmallows and sugar and vanilla, I have one friend that thinks it smells like corn, but I don't detect this. Almost every time I where this my friends will comment on how good it smells, and I really enjoy it too. At first I was going to give this 5 stars, but I took one off because the lotion has some not-so-good things like petroleum in it, (the only reason I don't use it all more than I do). overall a very yummy, cozy scent :)

on 11/24/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

The god of vanilla has ansered my prayers! BBW Vanilla Bean Noel is spectacular. A regular in the holiday signature scent collection, VBNs formula changes from year to year. 2012s version features natural vanilla, butter cream, caramel, hint of chocolate, soft musk, and sugar cookie. I smell like cake and powdered sugar. The contents of my bottle are so tempting, I have to remind myself that this is lotion and not thick vanilla icing. Moisturization is great, as is the case for me with other BBW lotions, and the lasting power of the fragrance lingers for several hours. Yum! Layer this under Burberry Brit (Key lime pie) or Vs Heavenly (Indian rice pudding), and you are a walking testament to the powers of gourmand scent engineering. It is quite an experience, which is why I bought about 20 bottles this season (no exaggeration). Love it, love it. Only wish I knew about VBN sooner, but I shall buy more next year. Definite An HG in the world of vanilla lotions!