Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

on 2/18/2014 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another one of my favorites! And sense you can only buy it around Christmas, that's when I go crazy and stock up for the year! I buy about 3 bottles of lotion, 2 shower gels, and a body spray! I guess you could say I'm addicted? I love it and cannot get enough!

on 1/4/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very nice scent. It's one of my favorite Christmas fragrances. If you like sweet scents or vanilla, you will enjoy this product very much. The lotion isn't oily or grainy, which is also a plus. The only problem is the lasting power. I'll apply after a bath or shower, and I can only smell on my hands for about an hour. Other than that, it's a great product which I recommend!

on 1/2/2014 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

One of my fav holiday scents from BBW! Smells like an array of sweet creamy vanilla bean!

on 12/26/2013 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This smells like a vanilla cupcake. It's a pretty strong sweet vanilla scent. It's very smooth, non greasy and so far hasn't agitated/broke out my skin.

on 4/12/2013 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Oh my gosh. This smells soooo good! It smells like cake, caramel, cupcakes and everything sweet! I wish they had this all year, cause it's definitely one of my favorite scents! Anyone who loves sweet scents, I can guarantee that you will love this. It's sweet and soft without smelling plasticky or artificial.

on 3/3/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Soft, warm & sweet scent. Been wearing this religiously for the past 10 years. Though this may be a 'holiday' scent, I'll wear this til summertime(when my supply runs out). When I wear it, the house'll smell like cookies baking in the oven, esp. if you use the bubble bath. Also great to wear on a cold brisk day!

on 1/16/2013 1:34:00 PM

This is my go to scent around christmas/winter time. It is a nice cozy vanilla with no musk, and it smells kind of like cupcakes or icing. Its delicious. Whenever my friends pick me up in the morning and I smell like this they all compliment me. Its a delicious vanilla, caramel, creamy scent and its amazing.

on 1/9/2013 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this scent. It's so warm and cozy. My husband said it smells like cotton candy but once it dries down on my skin it reminds me of coco butter. I will repurchase next season.

on 12/15/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Yummy, this smells so good. Just warm Vanilla goodness, it stays pretty well too. This is one of my favorite Vanilla scents, I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/5/2012 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lotion! I have tried so many vanilla lotions, but none really did it for me. They either didn't smell as light and sweet as I like, or they wouldn't stay on and last for very long. This one smells like vanilla, but actually more like freshly baked cookies or caramel to me, which I love! It's really light and fresh, and it does a great job of moisturizing for me.

The sweet scent and how long it lasts is what really makes this lotion so great for me. I've always wanted to find something that made me smell nice all day long without having to re-apply every few minutes! You can't get it at Bath & Body Works all year long, since it's Christmas themed, but you can get it online anytime you want, which is great.

I would really recommend this product if you're looking for something really sweet and light that lasts a long time without being an overpowering scent. One of my favorite products that I own! Absolutely.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products