October 25, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by horserider

SO yummy!
I bought three so I would have enough for the rest of the year. It smells like marshmallows and sugar and vanilla, I have one friend that thinks it smells like corn, but I don't detect this. Almost every time I where this my friends will comment on how good it smells, and I really enjoy it too. At first I was going to give this 5 stars, but I took one off because the lotion has some not-so-good things like petroleum in it, (the only reason I don't use it all more than I do). overall a very yummy, cozy scent :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The god of vanilla has ansered my prayers! BBW Vanilla Bean Noel is spectacular. A regular in the holiday signature scent collection, VBNs formula changes from year to year. 2012s version features natural vanilla, butter cream, caramel, hint of chocolate, soft musk, and sugar cookie. I smell like cake and powdered sugar. The contents of my bottle are so tempting, I have to remind myself that this is lotion and not thick vanilla icing. Moisturization is great, as is the case for me with other BBW lotions, and the lasting power of the fragrance lingers for several hours. Yum! Layer this under Burberry Brit (Key lime pie) or Vs Heavenly (Indian rice pudding), and you are a walking testament to the powers of gourmand scent engineering. It is quite an experience, which is why I bought about 20 bottles this season (no exaggeration). Love it, love it. Only wish I knew about VBN sooner, but I shall buy more next year. Definite An HG in the world of vanilla lotions!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by memorton

This is my absolute favorite lotion EVER! It's a good vanilla scent (which all the guys love) and is a year round scent. It provides the perfect undertone scent for all my Victoria's Secret perfumes and worn alone, gives me a sweet smell all day! Several people over the years have complimented me, asking what perfume I was wearing! It moisturizes really well for me, and I'm in Colorado where it's really dry. It's light, and not thick or sticky, and is a good price. I can get a buy 2, get another one free for $22! Oh, and did I mention all the guys notice it too?! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I bought this in 2010 and loved the scent. So, in December 2011 I went and bought the lotion, cream and body wash thinking that it would smell just as good as it did in 2010.

Needless to say, the scent is absolutely disgusting. It smells nothing like the VBN I purchased in 2010. The scent is just plasticky and gross. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite BBW vanilla scent. It has a sweet caramel note along with the vanilla. The moisture from this lotion is average and there are other brands with better textures. However the scent of this makes it worth a re-purchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

yummmmy yummmmmy yummmmmy
I wish they sold this all year round.
Vanilla is my favourite kind of scent so I I love this lotion. It reminds me of vanilla icing, cupcakes, and marshmallows.It's very sweet and supper vanilla-y so obviously it's not for everyone, but I think it's a great scent for younger women. It can smell a little synthetic at times and the moisturizing aspects of the lotion aren't fantastic, but pretty good. That's why I give it 4 stars instead of five. But over all I really love it for everyday

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by geminigrafix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells disguting. Synthetic cream frosting smell. Gag-inducing, had to toss it in the garbage. I will also no longer purchase BBW lotions after reading through the ingredients list. I wanted to like this but it's a no go.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Donovan

The best vanilla scent ever!!!!! Puts the normal, year-round vanilla scent they carry to complete shame. (I do not like the normal vanilla scent BBW carries). The moisturising capabilities are rather mediocre, but the scent makes up for it. I wait until the first day of semi-annual sale, after the holidays and purchase a couple bottle at 50% off for the remainder of the year, as this is a seasonal product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

This is the BESTTTT vanilla scent I have EVER got my hands on. This smells WONDERFUL & more complex than a basic vanilla. Sometimes vanilla is such a simple scent that you'd wonder why so many people make it smell play-do-y, but it happens a LOT. This, however, smells AMAZING. It moisturies well, gives a light fragrance, and god, the smell is AMAZING. SO AMAZING. Please smell this whenever you are sad, fellow vanilla lovers.

I'll be using up every last bit of this yummy product then buying the body spray IMMEDIETLY. I would HIGHLY recommend picking up this wonderful scent in every other form (even the body wash only smells slightly different). B&BW has grabbed my heart once again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this scent. It doesn't remind me of vanilla so much as sugar cookies. It is such a wonderful, sweet scent.