October 25, 2014 | 1644 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - La Vie Est Belle

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This reminds me a lot of Vera Wang Princess(my go to perfume), but more overpowering. I always debate about buying a huge bottle of it, I think it gave a migraine one time when I tried it out. Will shall see, will update

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I needed a lighter and less moody vanilla for the warm months, and although it's slightly spicy, it still gives me a lovely fresh sweetness that blends beautifully with any season. I really like it so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I brought a sample of this fragrance when it was first released. I had also been testing Flower Bomb. Upon smelling LVEB I thought it was very old ladyish and a Flowerbomb knock off. I'm not sure what made me try it again but I did and now I love it. I live in a very cold climate and I think that's what changed this fragrance for me.

The juice is very sweet. The praline and pear are very strong during the first application. After a while the pachouli is very present during the dry down and I get that that patchouli the most toward the end. The vanilla and tonka bean never show up on me nor does the iris. I like this more than Flowerbomb as it's easier to wear and better priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by LisaJanson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot stress enough how much i love this fragrance! It has a warm and sweet, yet mature and sophisticated scent. Perfect for someone like me, who loves vanilla, but doesn't want to smell like a 14-year-old. With its absolutely unique scent, which is highly recognizable, I dare say this is a (fairly) new classic. And it stays put for hours and hours without wearing off!
However, be careful not spray on to much, this babe has a much higher percentage of pure perfume oils than most EdPs, a little splash goes a long way.

So, from someone who's been wearing this perfume since the day it came out - go buy it! :D
Sure it might be on the pricier side, but this adorable bottle will last you for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Hel19

I absolutely love this fragrance- sweet & feminine

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I wore it, it was a beautiful scent. I loved how light and elegant it was, how it actually changed my outfit (if that makes sense. I mean if a stranger sat beside me on the bus, looked at my outfit and smelled the scent... My overall "outfit" would be put together)

So I wore it again the next week.. and had the complete opposite experience (even though my clothes were actually better!!). The scent changed!?? Is that it? Because I didn't smell at all "put together" anymore, the scent was SO strong and mature-like. It was not the subtle elegance like my first time. And this incident happened AGAIN the third time I wore it.... Did I lose chemistry with this perfume?? Unfortunately it is now placed in the "never to be used again" drawer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Super sweet, super powdery floral with citrus notes. Young, pink and frivolous. Not bad, but so not me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by xsuperbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I could cuddle up on a cold night with this fragrance. Sweet and satisfying, along the lines of Thierry Mugler's Angel, but on another level, nowhere near as 'cheap' smelling, nor overpowering. I have many compliments on this fragrance, both this and the Legere version.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by sirenswin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume! It's sweet but not heavy and so pleasant. The reason why I gave one star off is because it was advertised as something amazing and new and to tell you the truth while I enjoy this it feels so familiar, probably this is why I like it because it's comforting. But it's definitely nothing new and for the price tag I must admit it will not give that expensive feel you'd want. I would not buy it again because for what it actually is I can always find another new sweet perfume that sounds familiar and I love it, maybe even more special than this one...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was so excited when this first came out. There was a lot of hype around it having new, never used notes. To me I felt like this was,at the bringing,and in the bottle when you smell it a grown up version of flowerbomb. Which it very much smells like until the dry down. If you like flowerbomb,but feel its a bit to sweet or to much,give this a try.