October 21, 2014 | 1866 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - La Vie Est Belle

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I needed a lighter and less moody vanilla for the warm months, and although it's slightly spicy, it still gives me a lovely fresh sweetness that blends beautifully with any season. I really like it so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I brought a sample of this fragrance when it was first released. I had also been testing Flower Bomb. Upon smelling LVEB I thought it was very old ladyish and a Flowerbomb knock off. I'm not sure what made me try it again but I did and now I love it. I live in a very cold climate and I think that's what changed this fragrance for me.

The juice is very sweet. The praline and pear are very strong during the first application. After a while the pachouli is very present during the dry down and I get that that patchouli the most toward the end. The vanilla and tonka bean never show up on me nor does the iris. I like this more than Flowerbomb as it's easier to wear and better priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by LisaJanson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot stress enough how much i love this fragrance! It has a warm and sweet, yet mature and sophisticated scent. Perfect for someone like me, who loves vanilla, but doesn't want to smell like a 14-year-old. With its absolutely unique scent, which is highly recognizable, I dare say this is a (fairly) new classic. And it stays put for hours and hours without wearing off!
However, be careful not spray on to much, this babe has a much higher percentage of pure perfume oils than most EdPs, a little splash goes a long way.

So, from someone who's been wearing this perfume since the day it came out - go buy it! :D
Sure it might be on the pricier side, but this adorable bottle will last you for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Hel19

I absolutely love this fragrance- sweet & feminine

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I wore it, it was a beautiful scent. I loved how light and elegant it was, how it actually changed my outfit (if that makes sense. I mean if a stranger sat beside me on the bus, looked at my outfit and smelled the scent... My overall "outfit" would be put together)

So I wore it again the next week.. and had the complete opposite experience (even though my clothes were actually better!!). The scent changed!?? Is that it? Because I didn't smell at all "put together" anymore, the scent was SO strong and mature-like. It was not the subtle elegance like my first time. And this incident happened AGAIN the third time I wore it.... Did I lose chemistry with this perfume?? Unfortunately it is now placed in the "never to be used again" drawer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Super sweet, super powdery floral with citrus notes. Young, pink and frivolous. Not bad, but so not me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by xsuperbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I could cuddle up on a cold night with this fragrance. Sweet and satisfying, along the lines of Thierry Mugler's Angel, but on another level, nowhere near as 'cheap' smelling, nor overpowering. I have many compliments on this fragrance, both this and the Legere version.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by sirenswin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume! It's sweet but not heavy and so pleasant. The reason why I gave one star off is because it was advertised as something amazing and new and to tell you the truth while I enjoy this it feels so familiar, probably this is why I like it because it's comforting. But it's definitely nothing new and for the price tag I must admit it will not give that expensive feel you'd want. I would not buy it again because for what it actually is I can always find another new sweet perfume that sounds familiar and I love it, maybe even more special than this one...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was so excited when this first came out. There was a lot of hype around it having new, never used notes. To me I felt like this was,at the bringing,and in the bottle when you smell it a grown up version of flowerbomb. Which it very much smells like until the dry down. If you like flowerbomb,but feel its a bit to sweet or to much,give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a sucker for gourmand scents, and this is a great one. This is one of my top two fragrances along with Flowerbomb. My description would be it's sophisticated but yummy at the same time, it doesn't smell too old or too young. It has Iris, Patchouli, and Gourmand notes. It's not overly strong, but it lasts a long time on the skin. I get compliments from men and women whenever I wear this, I really have been impressed with it. You won't be disappointed!