December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Liquid - Kat Von D - Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beware this foundation does not live up to its claims. It breaks up with your natural oils and i have dry skin.If you want a foundation that stays put and gives a flawless look i suggest la prairie powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by tatumophelia

holy grail product!!! I've tried absolutely every full coverage foundation and this is the one I always end up going back too, super thick texture but flawless on skin. gives your skin a complete smooth texture. smells a little like paint but the product itself makes up for that. I'll never stray from this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by zaprina

I'm giving it a four because I still need to wear it outside to really review it properly BUT so far... I love it. I think I'm a medium 54. I have to double check on that. At first it looked like it wasn't going to match me but it blends so perfectly. It's very thick, a little goes a long way. Coverage is awesome! It is not for normal skin, more suitable for oily!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by cjmathis0821

I have had this for about 2 months and have only used it twice. It was a waste of money and if I hadn't lost the receipt I would have returned it. I loved the shade match and the coverage at first but, it made me so oily that after an hour of wearing it I had to break out the blotting sheets. It also settled into my pores and made my skin look terrible, that was even with my pore filling primer. If you ask me I would say don't purchase it is not worth the money

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by smchabcheb

Oh em gee. This product is TERRIBLE. seriously, if you have normal skin DO NOT BUY. In addition, this is extremely full coverage and does break you out! Atleast for me it did. I was super bummed out after the first try considering the color shade options there isn't a variety of them, so I decided to give it another try and man oh man did I break out. Just sucks overall! Xoxo don't buy :*

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by ashaleemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Early in August my boyfriend and I broke up and I had that moment of it's time to "Treat Yo Self" (thanks Parks & Rec). As this moment smacked me in the face, I realized that I absolutely hated my makeup and it was time to get something new. You see, I had been using Pur minerals powder foundation and it just was not the product for me. I have an oily T-Zone, acne prone skin, and acne scars. So not only was coverage just not enough, but it was also not even close to my skin tone (I tried a few different shades and it was never right and putting a liquid foundation underneath resulted in cake face).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Made in Italy. Great FULL coverage it doesn't really make my skin look dry like so many others. I will also often times cut it with moisturizer for less full effect. Love it. I think Sephora may own this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Dej

So GLAD I finally grabbed this foundation. I had been using Clarins Everlasting foundation for years which has great coverage and a matte long wearing formula; and of course it got discontinued. Hence fourth I tried foundation after foundation liking some but THIS is what I was looking for. I love the full coverage as I only need one pump for my entire face (with clarins I was using three... I know foundation junkie 😛) it gives you a beautiful finish and I love that it is oil free. Most definitely my new HG. One thing I would suggest as a heavy powder wearer usually, don't use heavy powder with this foundation! It needs to be set but with something lightweight! If you wear foundation to make your skin look perfectly flawless - look no further this ones for you! Also if you're extremely oily I would use with a mattifying or oil absorbing primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Dxnalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly love this product so much because of its high coverage for red spots, acne scars, etc. Although I love this foundation, I won't use it when my skin tends to be dry or I'm at that time of the month where I start to break out a little, I will avoid using this product directly on to my pimple/zit because it gets a little cakey and it doesn't look that great.

OVERALL, love this stuff and I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried several high end and drugstore foundations and out of all of them this foundation has had the best coverage for me. However, it covers up spots so well, that skin ends up looking extremely dolled up and almost unnatural. This would be great for a special event as the foundation does stay on skin without rubbing off for a long time. I have oily/combo skin with blemishes and acne scars. This foundation made my skin look flawless, but also made it look a bit dry. Also, the dryness definitely made my skin look much older because the foundation settled into some creases around my mouth. I have stopped using this as an all over foundation because it is so heavy and thick - I now use it as a concealer and it is PERFECT for that. My acne scars and under eye dark circles disappear! I do recommend this foundation if you are looking for heavy coverage, but beware if you have dry skin - this will highlight dry spots and wrinkles.