July 22, 2014 | 2263 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Star

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

it's just okay. Wouldn't buy again because there are others that are better. I threw this one in with my traveling makeup....makeup that I don't care if it gets lost while traveling.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Iez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Cons:
Clumpy,
tacky,
flaking,
smudging,
hard lashes.

Price

Pros:
This can be made to work using a separate clean mascara brush but who has time for that?

Lancome sucks in my experience, I was gifted this, would never buy their animal tested c**p. Gave it to a teenager who atm enjoys looking like a sampler of make-up-no-nos. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

I received a sample of this mascara and I must admit I dont like it.
-dries really fast once applied, if you try to put another coat, the first one starts to fall out!
-pretty clumpy and thick

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by sandie1992

I received a sample of this. It was ok but nothing special. It just didn't really do much for my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by HannahKatex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been wanting to try this mascara for ages but are a little put off buy the price, where I am it's $52 but luckily I was able to pick it up in a set for $37 and I was not disappointed, i ADORE this mascara as it makes my lashes look really curled, definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by tayaferriss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm one of those typical teenage girls that has probably about 30 or more mascaras in my makeup collection but I could never really justify spending more than $15 on a tube of mascara so most of mine are drugstore. I think my eyelashes are one of my best features but I've never really found a mascara that I absolutely LOVED until now… I usually use maybelline the falsies which I did quite like but today I decided to splurge and buy this Lancôme mascara which was $37! But I'm glad I did! It's PERFECT for me. Not only is the packaging adorable but it gives me long full lashes and just looks amazing. I haven't worn it in public yet but I'm sure I'll get lots of compliments when I do. I think I just found my HG mascara! Finally!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by MargoEliz

Love this mascara. I'm kind of a mascara fiend, and at this point in my endless quest for the perfect mascara, this is the closest I've come. I've used super pricy to the super cheap and everything in between and this is great. You can go dramatic or just use one coat for a more natural look. Try with a slim cat eye liner and a couple individual lashes and it's gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

I'll admit, I tried this because I love the Doll Lashes mascara from Lancome and the brush is prety similar. I just liked the sparkly tube of this more than the doll lashes. So silly, I know. Luckily, it's very similar. The bristles on the brush are very stiff, which I love because they comb through my lashes very well to avoid clumping. Actually, if I'm using another mascara that ends up clumping up on me, I use the wand of this mascara to brush through them. That being said, this mascara can be a little difficult to work with for the first few uses. After it dries out a little it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Five stars. This is a volumizing mascara, but it does it all. I got length, thickness, separation with a few coats. It can be simple or dramatic. It's also quite buildable with no clumping. Very sexy lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by MikeyLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a delux sample of this from Sephora, it's a good mascara but it's not amazing. It doesn't really lengthen but it does provide more definition and volume. I like a little length and volume so for me this just wasn't cutting it. My drugstore mascara (maybelline the rocket) gave more length and more volume but I do like the tapered brush for getting inner corner eye lashes. The way that the brush is flat on two sides is odd to get used to but not why I gave 4 lippies. I took one off simply because it's not an amazing mascara but it definitely isn't a bad mascara. I would try a sample first, if possible, if you're interested in this mascara.

EDIT: After using this for a few more weeks I have really grown to love it! I have changed it to a 5 from a 4 and I would certainly buy it again! The brush is just a little tricky at first but after I got the hang of it my lashes looked incredible.