September 2, 2014 | 1148 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Leila31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Color: almond 8... Terrible foundation. I usually wear MAC studio fix (NW47) and wanted to try bobbi brown as it's well known for "natural looking" foundation. 1. Had a bad reaction to my skin (probably because of the lavender) 2. Price - ridiculous $80 (Australia). 3. After an hour or two, it gave me an oily face look. I don't mind a dewy/natural look but the look it gave me was disgusting. It just made my face look soooo incredibly oily and got worst throughout the day. Waste of money, terrible for the skin and gives you a shockingly bad finish. The only positive thing is the packaging, bottle comes with a pump. If you're looking for a natural light coverage foundation, I highly recommend you try the NARS tinted mosturzier. Absolutely brilliant.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by alcambrit

Broke me out immediately. Agree with others about the Lavender oil. Will be returning.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Jkristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation sometimes when I'm at work. I find it has really nice cover and is great for soothing redness in the skin. I don't like the lavender in it at all and that's a big thumbs down from me, I suffer cystic acne and although it has been active before I started wearing the BB longwear, I worry that the lavender will irritate my skin. Something I don't like about it is I find that on my skin it can sit in pores a bit and it tends to be a bit sticky especially round my nose which can leave it slightly itchy. Apart from these minor things tho, it is a really nice foundation, good cover and nice Matt finish but doesn't look Cakey or like a mask. The price is a bit steep but pump bottle makes it easy and not messy to use, really nice on normal skins, def needs a bit of help with setting powder/retouching powder for oily skins!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this in Porcelain and went back to ask for a refund after noticing the smell- lavender. It's highly fragranced with it and potentially irritating. I swapped it for Moisture Rich which I have some issues with too but at least I can use it without it being an irritant.

This covers well, but as someone with normal-dry skin I found it too matte- it's probably best for very young oily skins.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by cmiw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this foundation. It lasts up to 12 hours, it doesn't make me look like an oil slick (I have very oily t-zone), and the coverage is perfect. It leaves a very nice second-skin finish. I don't find the spf 15 to be very reflective in flash shots either.

Cons are that it's pretty expensive, it's in a glass bottle (I'm just counting days till my clumsy hands let it slip off), and it kinda feels tacky if you don't set it with powder. Which is not a problem since I always set my makeup with powder anyways.

I also don't feel like it's clogging my pores, breaking me out, or irritate my skin in any way. Lavender scent is pretty strong so sensitive-skinned ladies should use with caution

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by thebenefitsofboredom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation, it's pricey, but it matches my pale skin well, provides a nice light coverage, and lasts pretty much the whole day when I set it with Bobbi's sheer finish pressed powder.
The bottle is quite large and lasts well. I only use two small pumps per day.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Jlouise123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm an nc15 and bought this in the shade sand, I have dry to normal skin. I used Laura Mercier primer underneath and used a foundation brush to apply, it's a light to medium coverage I would say, it is build able but starts to feel uncomfortable on the skin if you build it up to much. It lasts around 5 hours on me if I don't powder it, I found that its quite a flat finish and I needed to add some highlighters to revive my skin again. It dries very quickly and is very watery. This isn't the best foundation and it isn't the worst that I've tried. I would get a sample first and see how you go with it xx

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I gave this the lowest rating, I've not used this Bobbi Brown product other than her powder blush that I returned after finding it to fade and appear blotchy. I want to reiterate GoingCoen's comments about the lavender oil which is very bad for the skin in any foundation. (Alcohol too!) Several months ago, I was using Shiseido's perfecting liquid foundation that clogged my pores and noted it had lavender oil. I was able to return it.

IMO, the cosmetic industry has become a racket that warrants regulation and scrutiny. Since the recession, I believe cosmetic lines across the board have altered ingredients in many of their products lowering the quality of some of their products. Buyer beware.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by GoingCoen

UGH. this foundation. It is literally the PERFECT foundation, comes with a pump, coverage, texture, staying power, color. Everything, except the lavender oil!! Lavender oil does absolutely NOTHING for skin except irritate it! All of these reviewers saying it broke them out, Thats the lavender oil. yeah, it smells nice, but its so bad for skin. it irritates, kills good skin cells, slows cell regeneration etc etc I've emailed bobbi brown a million and one times suggesting they take it out because if they did a lot more people would like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Love this foundation! Makes my skin look so even and lasts the whole day.