July 29, 2014 | 886 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by cmiw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this foundation. It lasts up to 12 hours, it doesn't make me look like an oil slick (I have very oily t-zone), and the coverage is perfect. It leaves a very nice second-skin finish. I don't find the spf 15 to be very reflective in flash shots either.

Cons are that it's pretty expensive, it's in a glass bottle (I'm just counting days till my clumsy hands let it slip off), and it kinda feels tacky if you don't set it with powder. Which is not a problem since I always set my makeup with powder anyways.

I also don't feel like it's clogging my pores, breaking me out, or irritate my skin in any way. Lavender scent is pretty strong so sensitive-skinned ladies should use with caution

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by thebenefitsofboredom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation, it's pricey, but it matches my pale skin well, provides a nice light coverage, and lasts pretty much the whole day when I set it with Bobbi's sheer finish pressed powder.
The bottle is quite large and lasts well. I only use two small pumps per day.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Jlouise123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm an nc15 and bought this in the shade sand, I have dry to normal skin. I used Laura Mercier primer underneath and used a foundation brush to apply, it's a light to medium coverage I would say, it is build able but starts to feel uncomfortable on the skin if you build it up to much. It lasts around 5 hours on me if I don't powder it, I found that its quite a flat finish and I needed to add some highlighters to revive my skin again. It dries very quickly and is very watery. This isn't the best foundation and it isn't the worst that I've tried. I would get a sample first and see how you go with it xx

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I gave this the lowest rating, I've not used this Bobbi Brown product other than her powder blush that I returned after finding it to fade and appear blotchy. I want to reiterate GoingCoen's comments about the lavender oil which is very bad for the skin in any foundation. (Alcohol too!) Several months ago, I was using Shiseido's perfecting liquid foundation that clogged my pores and noted it had lavender oil. I was able to return it.

IMO, the cosmetic industry has become a racket that warrants regulation and scrutiny. Since the recession, I believe cosmetic lines across the board have altered ingredients in many of their products lowering the quality of some of their products. Buyer beware.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by GoingCoen

UGH. this foundation. It is literally the PERFECT foundation, comes with a pump, coverage, texture, staying power, color. Everything, except the lavender oil!! Lavender oil does absolutely NOTHING for skin except irritate it! All of these reviewers saying it broke them out, Thats the lavender oil. yeah, it smells nice, but its so bad for skin. it irritates, kills good skin cells, slows cell regeneration etc etc I've emailed bobbi brown a million and one times suggesting they take it out because if they did a lot more people would like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Love this foundation! Makes my skin look so even and lasts the whole day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by keliece

This foundation is a great choice for someone with combination/acne prone skin. I have gone through my first bottle. I have received many compliments about how glowy my skin looks. The only problem with this product is that there is not a perfect match for my skin tone. I am currently wearing Cool Beige, but have to really make sure to brighten up with blush and bronzer. I wish they had a color that was more pink.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by katebollinger2

I did a foundation color scan at Sephora and this was my best match. The color matched well with my skin. I got the Warm Sand and I am a MAC NC20. It didn't make my skin look wrinkly which was good, However, my skin which rarely gets a pimple broke out in cystic acne on my nose. It was awful. As soon as I stopped it went away. Then I started using it again just to be sure since I didn't want to waste an expensive foundation, and it broke out again. On top of that, this product is tested on animals! I am definitely going to get something from Tarte, Two Faced or Urban Decay which isn't tested on animals and won't give me acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by veronika2008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

love this foundation. doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. i have oily skin espicialy my t-zone and didnt get shiny. i wore it with a primer as i usualy do, looked very natural, not cakey at all,, will repurchace again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by HollieDahhrlinn

Personally, out of all the foundations I have tried recently; this is one that I would buy again. This foundation is long lasting with a good powder over the top, something like Laura Mercier translucent powder but it does get a little greasy during the day with my combination skin.

The finish is quite matte but has a lightweight finish, not looking heavy on the skin. I like this foundation because of all the shades that are available as well as its smell, its fragrant cucumber scent smells divine.

Its a great mixer foundation if another brand is too dewy, I'll mix this in or sometimes I use this to lighten another foundation that I have. Once I run out I do think i'll be sad but don't know if i'd buy this again to wear on its own.