OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 12/16/2013 9:58:00 PM

I'm a pretty experienced nail polish user, but I could never get this polish to apply without bubbling. It also turned a bit yellowish on my nails after a couple of days. I'm a huge OPI fan, but this color was a fail for me and I'm not sure why it is so popular. I gave mine away.

on 12/3/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this since it looks amazing on everyone else but on me it looks streaky and uneven on me. i ended up swapping it since i couldnt get it to work for me

EDIT: For really pale types (around NW10) - I wouldn't recommend this nail polish. It's too beigy and looks a little sickly in different lighting. You'll want to try Essie in Mademoiselle or Allure. They have a great sheer pink/cream color that gives the same effect that Bubblebath gives on tanner types. You'll just need to do 2 - 4 coats to get good color payoff. If you want something more opaque with a similar effect with only 2 coats - try L'oreal's "How Romantic."

-----

With two coats, this polish looks too beige and sheer on pale skin (I'm NW10 for reference). With three coats, this polish looks better, but still a little too beige. I love the natural but polished look, and overall this delivers that. I'll still keep an eye out for something a little milkier and pink, though.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have read about this many times. At the salon, I picked this out without knowing the name and was excited to see it on me. With one coat, it is clear with a bit of pink and would be good as base for French Manicure on my NC30 hands. With two coats, it is more milky but still a hint of pink that makes my nails look great but still natural (I work in a conservative environment). Will definitely be repurchasing each time I run out.

on 11/2/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG polish! I love this classic, milky pink for everyday wear, especially for the office, no matter what season. It can be a bit tricky to apply, as sometimes it can streak easily. I find that a good top coat (I use Seche Vite) can usually smooth out any streaks that appear.

on 9/6/2013 7:05:00 PM

This is an instant HG. I don't usually do pale or nude colors, but I had an opportunity to get this at a deep discount so I went for it. I love it, it is so natural, I did three coats and a coat of SV, and it's perfect. Classic without being too precious. I wish I'd had this for my wedding, no wonder it is one of the top bridal shades.

on 9/3/2013 8:22:00 AM

I bought this as it looked like a very natural pink with a hint of beige, no shimmer or sparkle, suitable for daily wear at work. This is a touch too light and cool-toned for my more warmer-toned skin and so it looks a little (but not by much) unnatural. However it is a color which is easy to wear, inoffensive and just makes you look suitably groomed for work. It dries fast and I didn't experience any streaking or bubbling.

I don't like the way that this is so sheer though, I put three coats on and the discolorations on my nails from wearing dark polish are still showing through very visibly. All in all, not a bad polish but would work far better on non-stained nails.

Not an exciting shade by any means, but practical and useful to have on hand. I would probably buy this again, but I am looking for something just a little darker.

on 6/30/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have Essie's Mademoiselle and Ballet Slippers, but I like this polish way better. Look, sheer baby pink is sheer baby pink, so if you're going for opaque, you're barking up the wrong tree. I like the tone of this polish -- it really leans pink instead of white, giving my nails a slight enhancement, which is really all I want from this type of color. The formula is nice. Two coats gives me a streak free, semi-sheer finish, with VNL. For reference, my skin tone is NW15. I fair well in general with OPI polishes, so this one unsurprisingly lasts well on my nails and in the bottle, and I love the pro-wide brush.

on 6/11/2013 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color, wanna buy it, it's perfect to me...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Its nothing special, but I love this for a french manicure and even as a natural shine for my nails. Its really sheer so you will need to apply 2-4 coats before you see any color, but I love the quality of the polish, if i make a mistake I simply apply it over at it smears into the nail polish, so the mistake is gone! Really glossy and great for french manicures, but not a great one for color.

Popular Polishes