April 18, 2014 | 1900 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the best pale pink polish from a drugstore I have ever used.

The color isn't too sheer, and becomes nearly opaque after a second coat. I say nearly opaque because the whites of the nails seem to show through, making it seem as though you had a french manicure. If you are familiar with Essie's Mademoiselle, Bubble Bath is what the former would be if it could be opaque. A comparison to ballet slippers could be accurate as well, though Ballet Slippers is far more white in color.

When applied with a base and top coat, the polish easily lasts over a week without chipping.

I will be purchasing this again, of course. It's a wonderful polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first OPI polishes. It's a sheer pink-tinted nude (not as satin pink/white as Essie's Ballet Slippers, for example), and it would flatter probably any skin tone. Do NOT pick it up if you don't like sheer/jelly-like polishes. I use four coats to get a mostly opaque look, but at that point there's still some visible nail line. It's a solid go-to, a nice break from the darker polishes that I normally gravitate toward. I love how clean, smooth, glossy, and fresh it looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

I love this color. You will too if you love sheer nail polishes. I love them because im not huge on bold colors on my fingernails except for black and jungle queen by china glaze which I understand contradicts what I just said but that's just how I am. This color is barely pink so the name bubble bath fits it so well. I'm on my second bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Emmyelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Classic. This color is elegant and works well with all skin tones. Check it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by kelsummers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

love OPI. it lasts forever and doesn't get hard like other brands. one of my favourite colours. it's a barely there nude which is a colour that is going to be in for a long time. 2 coats is enough. love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This color is practically transparent on me. A waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not my favourite OPI as it is not opaque. The colour is lovely so I will try as a french polish or a white base coat?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by dbourque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not sure what took me so long to get my hands on this cult favourite. It is beautiful! It looks so clean and fresh on your nails! I agree with the post below - this is very bridal. Bubble Bath is a great neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by esaville58

Loved Bubble Bath! It gives that girly/feminine/bridal look a real go. I love how you can wear it opqaue (if you have time to add a few layers) or sheer. Both look great. It also looks really nice in toenails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

a lovely sheer pretty nude pink that makes my nails look clean and healthy. i haven't tried it opaque, but if you're fair-skinned (NC20) and want a pink-and-white look without a french manicure, this is the way to go ;-)