July 31, 2014 | 1384 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Neume

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was GREAT when I first got it! Creamy, easy to work with, and stayed in place all day! As I continued to use it I am not sure what happened but it became TOO creamy and started to run down the corners of my eyes! It's a bit pricey for drugstore so I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

This is a really good eyeliner for a drugstore product at it's price. I have it in black and it's very opaque and creamy which I love (creamier than bb and as dark as macs fluidline). The pot also doesn't seem to dry out that quick which is a very big plus. There is the big problem with it smudging however, it doesn't have the complete staying/control power I need for my long days/nights. Overall It's decent, with that said I would not repurchase/recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by yellow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this liner. It goes on smoothly and evenly, even when I have to go over the line again. It dries pretty quickly, but when I'm in a hurry I do blot it a little with a Kleenex or else it will blot onto my upper lid. I'm Asian with hooded, oily lids, so I'm picky about my eyeliner. Almost everything smudges, fades, and ends up on my upper lids. This liner DOES NOT MOVE! The only times it HAS moved were when I cried then wiped at my eyes. But those were actual TEARS. My eyes water all the time, but that isn't enough to move this liner. I do still need a pencil liner for my lower lash line and water line, because gel liner is fairly useless for that. It comes off reasonably well with just water if you "soak" it a bit first, and comes off super clean with oil (I use coconut oil). It will also last FOREVER, because I've been using it for months and I doubt I've used even 1/5 of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by allyxo141

I love this eyeliner so much! It glides on smoothly, lasts ALL day and you only need a little bit to get a super pigmented line. I bought it for about 10 dollars at walmart, which isnt bad considering you only need to use so little of it, so it should last me forever unless it dries out. You definitely need to give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Bafisher13

Love love love..... Never used before because I wasn't sure about the brush in the gel pot. But absolutely amazing will keep buying, lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by CoconutOwl

I've always had troubles with smudging, fade off eyeliners. This eyeliner actually stay put throughout the day! I'm surprised how long it lasted too.

Pro:
- didn't smudge
- easy application (Personally I like to use eyeliner brush for accurate application)
-long lasting

Con:
-I have to buy new eyeliner brush because the brush from the package eventually died.....

:D recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by itsvesi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

really good product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to try this product for a long time, as I had never tried a gel liner before. Finally I purchased it and I am glad that I did. I love the brush that came with this linear as it makes it easy to apply. The gel liner comes on very dark which is the look I was hoping for.

If you put this liner on too thick it will smudge on your upper eyelid. If you accidentally touch your eyes throughout the day you may smudge it as well.

It lasts all day and once you learn to apply it properly its a great gel liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Yazzyblackhood456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best eyeliner I've brought so far!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by meggaroni

Best gel liner i've tried by far!

Packaging: Comes in a cute little jar and with a brush to use. The brush is long enough that it's easy to use. Some gel liner come with really stubby brushes, and I hate them! Its also comes with a reusable cap for the brush, which I LOVE! I always whipe off the brush after I use it, but I don't deep clean it daily... so the cap helps any leftover product from drying and makign the bristles hard and stick together.

Longevity: The BEST! Lasts all day, easy. I touch my eyes quite often and it still survives .... the best part is that the tips of my wing stay perfect too! Usually most of the liner along my lashline will stay put, but the wing flakes or smudges.. but not with this liner. It doesn't fade at all, doens't flake, doesn't bleed or smudge... stays perfect my entire day at work and doens't come off till I want it to!

Price: $12.99 CAD, but goes on sale pretty regularly.

Colour: Really pigmented, matte black. Comes in a slate grey too, which looks really nice if you're looking for something a little more subtle.

Will most definitely repurchase, it's amazing and I highly reccommend it.