October 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

This is a great liquid liner! Haven't used the brush that comes with it as I prefer the angled brushes, but the formula is great. It's creamy and goes on smoothly, doesn't crease or smudge during the day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The brush isn't great but this is the best gel liner I've yet to use. It's easy to apply and lasts without smudging. Excellent for tightlining.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by pliinko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my third pot of this eyeliner and I'm truly a fan! I use Blackest Black, and it is exactly as advertised....very black!

It lasts a looooong time. If I don't use primer, i'll have a little bit of smudging in the outer corner of my eye at the end of a day, but nothing super noticeable or major. I usually wear cat eyes, and the pointy tips are still intact, just a little bit of transfer below. With primer I don't notice smudging at all (I use either Too Faced or Urban Decay primers). My eyelids are slightly oily, and I get smudging with the Revlon Colorstay retractable, but not this.

I'm an art student studying ceramics, and this eyeliner stands up to dust, sweat, moisture, et cetera. It plays well with eye shadow also, no weird caking or anything like that. and Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by CecilCandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard about this eyeliner from a friend of mine's mother. After walking around Walgreens I stumbled upon it on sale for 7 dollars. Not bad for I have bought more expensive eyeliners.(It's a tiny pot but a little goes a long way and it's definitely worth it) At first I never knew how to use gel liner for I usually used liquid eyeliner, but as a student and a busy person I do not have time to wait for it to set in and need something I can apply and not worry about it smudging into my eye lids. This is amazing!! Truly my holy grail eyeliner! This is the only thing I use I bought this about 6 months ago and I have barely used half of the pot! I take it with me and lots of girls who have borrowed it in a pinch have fallen in love with it and purchased their own. I now am a total pro at applying it and get complimented all the time. It stays on all day and at night I simply take it off with makeup remover wipes. Simply a great product and a not to shabby price either I suggest you give it a try~!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best drugstore gel liner out there. For me, it's actually THE best gel liner. It surprised me with its staying power! I've tried Bobbi Brown, MAC, Maybelline, you name it. The gel liners that have been raved about, I have tried. It seems the only one that is willing to stick with me and my oily eyelids would be this infallible gel liner. Of course, I always prime my eyes first (currently using UDPP) and also add a layer of eyeshadow in my skin color before all things. This, I found, really helps with smudging. After applying this liner on, you will need to let it set for a few seconds. After application, I usually smudge it just a bit to create a slight smokey effect. After it sets, it is difficult to smudge it nicely.

On the plus side, this even comes with a brush that's actually usable! I already have a gel liner brush but the brush is a good alternative for those who do not want to or can't afford a separate brush. For its cheap price, I recommend people to try it out.

Definitely will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by mderyaozel

I have to say i'm disappointed with this product. The packaging is cute and everything, but it smudges so easily. And in my country, it's reaaaaaly expensive. The upside is, it will last forever because you have to use very little of it. I will use it on a daily basis and finish the product -because you know, it's very expensive and i don't want it to go to waste-, but i don't think that i'll purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by HannaBanana73

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

I was a little hesitant when i bought it- since it's the first gel liner i've tried- but it has honestly never failed me.
The brush it comes with is the perfect size, and once it's coated in the gel, you can easily bend it on the side of the container for thinner strokes. The brush is also great for winging out.
And the formula itself is amazing, it applies on smoothly, and doesn't miss spots. And if you make mistakes or smudge on your eyelid, it comes off easily with a q-tip and water.
I've used it regularly for a few months now, and it still hasn't run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by zlaila220

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always been a fan of liquid eyeliner and it hasn't failed me. This is the first gel liner I decided to try and I'm slowly falling in love. It was about $8 at my drug store so I was a little wary about buying it. After using it though I can tell it's going to last a long time. I got home to try it out and the gel was super super creamy but application was weird the first time around. I wasn't used to using a brush and a bulky pot of gel all at once. The first time my wings looked nothing like how I'd perfected over the years with my liquid and I was a little disappointed. Well since I spent $8 on it I kept at it and I've gotten a lot better, my wings look a lot sharper with the gel liner than they did with my liquid. Beware, the brush design isn't amazing. It gets the job done and gives you the wing you're looking for but it's not phenomenal. On staying power, it does last quite a while. The inner corners of my eyes tend to smudge the slightest bit but only after hours and I tend to have oily lids so that's probably the cause. Matched with waterproof mascara you could probably stand out in the pouring rain and still have your wings just as sharp as they were the morning you applied it. I walked through the pouring rain with this stuff (albeit with a hooded jacket but I still got my face wet) and when I got to my car everything was still in tact. Even when I splash my face with water at the end of the day nothing moves or smudges. Throughout the day I don't really feel it on my skin and even if I touch my eye cause it's itchy or something it doesn't smudge or come right off. That being said, removal is a nightmare without a good make up remover. Invest in one if you don't have one already. I usually use neutrogena facial bars to remove my make up and I have to really scrub at my face to get it off and I still don't get all of it so I'm looking into some good ones. After I shower I usually take vaseline on a q-tip to my eyelids just to get rid of the last remnants of the eyeliner. It's too soon to tell if I'll definitely buy again but at this rate I think I will.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Neume

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was GREAT when I first got it! Creamy, easy to work with, and stayed in place all day! As I continued to use it I am not sure what happened but it became TOO creamy and started to run down the corners of my eyes! It's a bit pricey for drugstore so I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

This is a really good eyeliner for a drugstore product at it's price. I have it in black and it's very opaque and creamy which I love (creamier than bb and as dark as macs fluidline). The pot also doesn't seem to dry out that quick which is a very big plus. There is the big problem with it smudging however, it doesn't have the complete staying/control power I need for my long days/nights. Overall It's decent, with that said I would not repurchase/recommend.