November 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by misskel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I spotted this in the chemist a few weeks ago and thought I would try it. For my combination slighty dry skin I did quite like it however will have to wait and see how it holds up on a humid hot summers day in sunny Queensland. I always wear a powder over the top and find it lasts well for a full day of shopping etc. I purchased the light and the colour is slightly too dark so i have to be careful what powder I use over the top of it. It would be great if more colours were introduced as there are only 2 colours available in Australia.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am used to buying from companies such as clinique and lancome i am more acne prone so i tend to stay away from drug store brands. Gotta say coverage none lol however i work in a very drying bright office and usually i get dry. This evened out my complexion but gave me a romantic glow. I love the glow its very complimenting to skin. I don't hate it just hoped for more coverage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

This line needs more color options. The Light shade is too dark for me. My skin felt greasy wearing it but it wasn't moisturizing enough to skip moisturizer under it. Not too impressing with the entire Youth Code line.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i bought it to experiment all the different types of bb creams out there to see what i like best/what works for me. the good-- spf and color matching; the bad--too thick for my taste. i prefer something along the lines of either the whipped cremes or almay's smart shade line. it would work for my skin in the winter, but in summer, it just melts off and i look terrible trying to salvage it, even with primer and setting sprays and powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Josiecapraro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is perfect if you want to look like a greasy slice of pizza! Horrible bb cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Daynaestevens

This is not for people with oily skin! I have dry skin and it works very well but I do have to set it with a powder (which id do anyways) because I notice the SPF element of the cream can run a little shiny. This is very easy to blend and does not sink Into any dry patches and the coverage is light but two coats can make for more coverage. It's above the garnier , maybelline , rimmel and physicians formula (close) bb creams I've tried from the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Tayloralma

I love this! My acne has actually cleared up after using it for some reason! You cannot even tell I have anything on my face, but my skin looks flawless, and it's so moisturizing, but not oily! And it doesn't oxidize at all! I am really sensitive to fragrance but the smell hasn't bothered my skin at all! I can't leave the house without it! I would definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Summersmiles

ected. Thick, oily and doesn't let my pores breathe. It is not a very good product

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by bblank87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm soooo disappointed with this. Why did l'oreal a company famous for making high quality foundations that actually match skin tones. Put out something so ORANGE and PINK. Especially for a product labelled "fair". I was hoping for a fairly neutral ivory. This product is far far too dark.It's easily 3-4 shades darker than my skin. I'm going to return this. I wish I had opened the cap before I bought this. Just looking at the color of the product inside the tube. I wouldve seen there was no way I could make this work. I like the concept but poor execution. I also hate the smell of this its like a very very strong perfumed soap smell. I also wish they made it fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by 2muchofeverything

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was to be a splurge, wanted mainly for its reported reduction in dark spots.

It didn't do much for my discoloration, but it did make my skin more luminous and worked well as a daily sunscreen.

I generally wore it under full coverage foundation as I need the covering.

All in all it was a pretty good product. I wouldn't rebuy because of my reasons in trying it.

I would, however, recommend it to someone in need of a light coverage, beneficial, tinted moisturizer.