L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator

3.1

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 4% • TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.6% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER • ISONONYL ISONONANOATE • ISOHEXADECANE • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • CETYL PALMITATE • NYLON-12 • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CARPRYLYL GLYCOL • LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE • ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE • DISODIUM EDTA • LINALOOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • LIMONENE • NIACINAMIDE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • CAFFEINE • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • OXOTHIAZOLIDINECARBOXYLIC ACID • BENZYL ALCOHOL • GERANIOL • CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE • POLYPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE GLYCOL ACRYLATE •CITRAL • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYDIMETHYL TAURATE • CASTANEA SATIVA (CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT • POLYVINYL ALCOHOL • SODIUM CHLORIDE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • FRAGRANCE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES • BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE

on 2/16/2014 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know why this product has so many bad reviews! I think it's amazing! I have scars from acne and the occasional pimple along with large pores. Even when I don't use a concealer or primer, this stuff looks amazing. I love it even more than my revlon colorstay foundation because unlike the foundation, this actually looks natural and like I'm not wearing any makeup. I apply it with a stippling brush and found that works best. I also use a translucent setting powder over it because it does look a little oily after you put it on. I love this stuff and would definitely recommend it!

on 2/6/2014 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've encountered from western brands. I've used it on-and-off for 3 months now and it hasn't caused any acne breakout for my sensitive skin. I use the light shade on my Asian skin and it blends well, absorbs well. I always set it with a powder. It gives an incredibly natural look, with the promised illumination effects. It can wear for an entire day but the oil-control aspect is only about average.

The coverage is lighter than I hoped but that's exactly what L'Oreal claims on the box. (That's why it looks natural!! it's low coverage!!) So I end up using concealer sometimes to cover up acne.

Price wise, it's a 75mL tube compared to the usual 25-30mL offered by other brands, so the $27 price tag is reasonable and long-lasting.

on 11/24/2013 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Stunning. I have had so many compliments on my skin since using this product. I'm nearly 35 and haven't had a compliment in years on my skin. I will definitely buy again.

on 10/5/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for a whirl go around of BB cream. I have had no luck to my availe' but said why not... it was on sale for $13.99 and I got the light color.. then switched to medium.. then when back to light.. coverage is awesome and it works wonders.
I def needed to stick with light.
I think this is a worthy product and could be high end material in Macys@!

on 10/4/2013 6:42:00 AM

I spotted this in the chemist a few weeks ago and thought I would try it. For my combination slighty dry skin I did quite like it however will have to wait and see how it holds up on a humid hot summers day in sunny Queensland. I always wear a powder over the top and find it lasts well for a full day of shopping etc. I purchased the light and the colour is slightly too dark so i have to be careful what powder I use over the top of it. It would be great if more colours were introduced as there are only 2 colours available in Australia.

on 9/21/2013 12:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am used to buying from companies such as clinique and lancome i am more acne prone so i tend to stay away from drug store brands. Gotta say coverage none lol however i work in a very drying bright office and usually i get dry. This evened out my complexion but gave me a romantic glow. I love the glow its very complimenting to skin. I don't hate it just hoped for more coverage.

on 9/20/2013 12:40:00 PM

This line needs more color options. The Light shade is too dark for me. My skin felt greasy wearing it but it wasn't moisturizing enough to skip moisturizer under it. Not too impressing with the entire Youth Code line.

on 9/10/2013 3:48:00 AM

i bought it to experiment all the different types of bb creams out there to see what i like best/what works for me. the good-- spf and color matching; the bad--too thick for my taste. i prefer something along the lines of either the whipped cremes or almay's smart shade line. it would work for my skin in the winter, but in summer, it just melts off and i look terrible trying to salvage it, even with primer and setting sprays and powder.

on 8/13/2013 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is perfect if you want to look like a greasy slice of pizza! Horrible bb cream!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is not for people with oily skin! I have dry skin and it works very well but I do have to set it with a powder (which id do anyways) because I notice the SPF element of the cream can run a little shiny. This is very easy to blend and does not sink Into any dry patches and the coverage is light but two coats can make for more coverage. It's above the garnier , maybelline , rimmel and physicians formula (close) bb creams I've tried from the drugstore.