October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

This line needs more color options. The Light shade is too dark for me. My skin felt greasy wearing it but it wasn't moisturizing enough to skip moisturizer under it. Not too impressing with the entire Youth Code line.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i bought it to experiment all the different types of bb creams out there to see what i like best/what works for me. the good-- spf and color matching; the bad--too thick for my taste. i prefer something along the lines of either the whipped cremes or almay's smart shade line. it would work for my skin in the winter, but in summer, it just melts off and i look terrible trying to salvage it, even with primer and setting sprays and powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Josiecapraro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is perfect if you want to look like a greasy slice of pizza! Horrible bb cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Daynaestevens

This is not for people with oily skin! I have dry skin and it works very well but I do have to set it with a powder (which id do anyways) because I notice the SPF element of the cream can run a little shiny. This is very easy to blend and does not sink Into any dry patches and the coverage is light but two coats can make for more coverage. It's above the garnier , maybelline , rimmel and physicians formula (close) bb creams I've tried from the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Tayloralma

I love this! My acne has actually cleared up after using it for some reason! You cannot even tell I have anything on my face, but my skin looks flawless, and it's so moisturizing, but not oily! And it doesn't oxidize at all! I am really sensitive to fragrance but the smell hasn't bothered my skin at all! I can't leave the house without it! I would definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Summersmiles

ected. Thick, oily and doesn't let my pores breathe. It is not a very good product

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by bblank87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm soooo disappointed with this. Why did l'oreal a company famous for making high quality foundations that actually match skin tones. Put out something so ORANGE and PINK. Especially for a product labelled "fair". I was hoping for a fairly neutral ivory. This product is far far too dark.It's easily 3-4 shades darker than my skin. I'm going to return this. I wish I had opened the cap before I bought this. Just looking at the color of the product inside the tube. I wouldve seen there was no way I could make this work. I like the concept but poor execution. I also hate the smell of this its like a very very strong perfumed soap smell. I also wish they made it fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by 2muchofeverything

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was to be a splurge, wanted mainly for its reported reduction in dark spots.

It didn't do much for my discoloration, but it did make my skin more luminous and worked well as a daily sunscreen.

I generally wore it under full coverage foundation as I need the covering.

All in all it was a pretty good product. I wouldn't rebuy because of my reasons in trying it.

I would, however, recommend it to someone in need of a light coverage, beneficial, tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Call it whatever, it is a tinted sunscreen of spf 30; which is nothing wrong.
The fault is the colour !!! I purchased the medium for my NC 35 skin, it showed up much darker, although not in a bad way, looks like I spent too much time under the sun. I do not opt for the suntan look, yet this product is about 2 shades darker than my skin. I suppose the light shade will suit me but I am not going to spent the money again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by thecutietootie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I see so many negative reviews about this product but it just goes to show that skin care and makeup is so personal for people, I love it! Anyway, I loved this product. I had previously used the Garnier bb cream and it was a bit too dark for me. Made me look a little too orange. This bb cream is very thick and goes on pretty well when I use a stippling brush. The coverage is light to medium depending on how thick you use it. When applied to the skin it feels a bit thick also but sinks into the skin pretty quickly leaving a glowing and dewy look to the skin. It does not break me out at all and I have been using it for months. And the best part about the bb cream for me is that it does not oxidize like others I have tried. No tangerine face for me!