L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 12/4/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I do not recommend it to oily skin girls, it looks greasy. Returned it.

on 11/29/2014 8:47:00 AM

i bought the shade light.....it should say the shade ORANGE!......comes out white but when blended its just dark orange! definitely will NOT repurchase....will be bringing this stuff back!

on 11/25/2014 5:22:00 PM

I love this bb cream. It's the first one I've ever liked. The finish is great minimizes the look of pores, has decent coverage. Stays on for a long time. It feels very smooth on the skin. I have very oily skin and it works pretty well as to not get very greasy looking by the end of the day. The color adjusts to your skin very well, it's almost like..... Magic!

on 11/19/2014 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I bought this in mediumand it is one of the best bb creamsive tried. Its almost an exact match to my skin tone and leaves a matte finish all day. I would say it has medium coverage.

I purchased the lightest shade, "Fair". I did NOT realize that this is one of those adjusts-to-match-your-skintone products. Gotta read the fine print next time. These NEVER work for me, but instead alway morph into some kind of dark orange mess. It started off as a pretty good match but only for about 5 seconds, and then it continued to oxidize and get darker and more orange as the day went on. It also had a "gritty" texture that felt very strange and unpleasant to rub in.

on 11/15/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

If I pat this on with fingertips rather than smoothing/wiping/brushing it onto my face, it's just about the perfect finish -- spread thickly for heavier coverage I'm not so impressed, but heavy coverage is not my thing anyway. The fair is perfect for me except in high summer when it's sometimes a tiny bit light -- it stays put like a champ through heavy hot-weather sweating. I've never seen a hint of the orange some reviewers complained of. It's never broken me out. I need less than a pea-sized amount to do my whole face, and it lasts quite a while. I'm pretty fickle about foundations and I've gone through about four tubes of this stuff now. For twelve bucks, what more can I ask?

on 11/14/2014 9:49:00 PM

This is my second favorite US BB cream from the drugstore. I'm in the color medium & it blends perfectly for me. It's one of those that come out grey but then blends into your skin tone so don't be alarmed when you first squeeze it out. I don't care for squeeze bottles but I like that this one has a tapered nozzle so it really helps control how much you squeeze out. The coverage is light to medium but it's really light on the skin & great for those good skin days were you just want to even out your skin tone.

on 11/14/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love this BB cream! I usually wear a very light layer of Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation, so I am used to light coverage. I think this cream works great for what it is--basically a tinted moisturizer. However, it does not moisturize. I do find that my skin feels a little tight immediately after application, but it doesn't look dry at all and has no negative lasting consequences. It helps to even out my skin tone and I like to wear it during the day on weekends when I am just running errands. The packaging has a very small hole for dispensing from the squeeze tube and I find that I use quite a small amount to cover my face. I have normal skin and it does not look oily or orangey (I'm in the fairest shade for winter). I would recommend this BB cream to a friend.

on 11/14/2014 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this and i like it. I like it for days where i just want to even out my skin tone. I also at times use it as a base before applying my foundation. Its better than other bb creams I've tried, it keeps my blush on all day, it does get a little oily but not too excessive, I do like it and I would recommend it, even if it's just used as a base.

on 11/10/2014 11:40:00 PM

I love this product!! It gives me the right amount of coverage without making me look all cakey. What I love about this, is that its build-able. It also doubles up as a primer and a concealer! This saves me so much time in the morning to do other things!