August 1, 2014 | 1656 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by amyforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First I tried the True Match original w1 but it made my skin dry and did not cover any redness..also was too light even though i am redheaded and white. it just left dry streaks and flakes even after exfoliating etc, so I decided to try the lumi version. I got it in w1-2. its very yellow which i like for my redness. I would call it on the light side of medium for coverage.. evens out the skin but wont cover much blemishes or act as undereye concealer. still looks a bit dry in sunlight. Using a stipple brush helps. It has a tiny glow to it, no sparkles like the original.It makes me greasy after a few hours and does not last very long and transfers even with powder. I use 2 pumps to cover my face and that barely does it. the pump is awesome but i wish the bottle was plastic incase it drops. i paid 25 bucks at shoppers for this because walmart here never has my shade... wayyy to expensive. even at walmart it is 14$. So basically i like the yellow tone option, it blends very well and looks nice but it wears very fast and is best for dry skin that does not need alot of coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst breakout I've ever had. Wore for couple hrs only & considering this barely did anything to begin with, I'm shocked how bad it clogged my pores. And I'm not particularly sensitive to makeup either- Worth a try tho. If u have great skin to start & dry. EXTREMELY MOISTURIZING

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by MeggieStrange

Ohhh I hate typing this. At first, I loved this foundation. I was positive it would be my hg but sure enough after a few days of use, I realized it was breaking me out. But this foundation did make me very very shiny after a couple hours of wear. When first applied, this gave me a gorgeous glow. Very natural and very beautiful.
I do have combo skin and this worked great over my typical dry areas but the oilyness wanted no part of this foundation. Hohum. I waited a couple weeks after I noticed the break out and tries the lumi again but sure enough, there were those evil little bumps.
This product is light to medium coverage. (I have redness on my cheeks and this couldnt conceal much of it) It goes on smoothly.
For me, the best way to apply was with a beauty blender.
This also has a glowy finish... dewy finish seems to push it a little so Ill just stick with glowy. But anyway, obviously people with oily skin may not have good experiences with this foundation but you never know!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

This review is long over due although i love this foundation its not dewy its literally what you call natural radiance but NOT dewy sadly that was the whole purpose of me buying it so if thats why your going to buy it dont ..however it does give you a natural radiance and make your skin feel soft it just looks nice it wears about5-6 hours just like every other drugstore foundation only reason it is not a 5 star is because it gets cakey towards the end

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by hannahlarson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have finally found my holy grail foundation. I have been searching for a foundation that would make my skin glow and not break me out. I have dry, sensitive skin so foundations normally patch up throughout the day. This is the best foundation I have ever owned and I will continue to repurchase. Also, I have noticed a huge difference even after the foundation has been taken off. My skin looks and feels so healthy now! Thank you Loreal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by thejazzshak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love this stuff. It is the only foundation (excluding tinted moisturizers) that does not cake on me. I think this is because it is 40% water, unlike most other foundations which are mainly chemicals. Whatever the reason it goes on smooth as a dream, has decent staying powder (4-5 hours w/o powder 6-7 w/), medium coverage, a natural dewy finish, and a pump! The price is not bad at all either, around $12. Overall, amazing foundation if you are looking for a great dewy foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Kris1130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably the best drugstore foundation I've used so far. Not the quality of some high-end brands but very good. I have dryer dull skin and always look for dewy illuminating foundations and this one is definitely that. It's medium coverage and somewhat buildable Last 8 to 10 hours on my skin if I set it with setting spray. Might not be the best for oily skin but great for normal to dry if u like that dewy finish. Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by annabellsxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this foundation is a good drug store product, sets well on people with dry skin

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by bborsody

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage, beautiful texture, blends great with my skintone and looks fantastic on. However, this stuff will not set. It doesn't matter what I put under it, over it, if I use a fix spray, primer, MOM, loose powder, pressed powder, blot before powdering, etc., etc., there is no way I can hack this so that it will not transfer or move around on my skin. Being of a oily nature and living in the south where the humidity is epic, this just is not going to work for me. I really can't imagine it working for anyone, which is a pity because it is otherwise a very good drugstore option that comes in a wide range of shades. The pump bottle is really nice also.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Hoyman

I love this foundation. I test wear this today in a very hot temperature 103 in San Diego and this foundation stay on me very well. I have normal/combination skin type and this foundation last on me from 11:30 am -10:00 pm. This foundation is ligh-medium coverage need spot concealer on problems area. This is NOT a full coverage foundation. It gives me a nice glow not oily glow I set this with powder and all my other liquid foundation. Love it. I'm in a shade W5 now summer months will used W4 in winter months.