Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 2/26/2015 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lovely,light bb cream that feels weightless but you need to set it with powder as it tends to make the skin a little oily.Overall I find this product very satisfying.

on 2/25/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Bought colour Medium and in the colour Medium / deep

Ive said this in my other reviews, im a very simple girl, i do not wear foundation or anything really on my face on a daily basis. when i go out at night or to dinner i would like a little something. Something thats easy and fast to apply. This is pretty much it. if you are thinking of this as a foundation, you are looking at it all wrong. its not a foundation and its not going to do what a foundation does! This is a BB cream!

Pro

- Bought colour medium, gives my skin a nice glow
- is not greasy, doesnt break me out (garnier bb cream breaks me out and blotches my skin)
- has pink undertone! gives life to my dull skin (especially in winter )
- covers SOME blemish, hides a scar i have on my neck from a minor surgery. but will not hide major acne or large blemishes
- evens out skintone
- has sunscreen ( i dont care for that but if you do great) (i would wear this to the beach)
- I can safely say it lasts 5 hours of regularly
-feels naturals on the face and natural to touch
- price isnt to bad but-----> buy it on sale

Con
- colour range i have to knock off a point for. unfortunately some of the darker shades such as medium/deep shade looks orangey or "fake" just be aware and really test out the sample. i dont wear medium deep because its soo fake and wrong looking on my skin.

- ISNT going to last! I went clubbing and danced my ass off from 10-2am and it disappeared into my skin. like i said, this is a bb cream, if you expect this to act like a foundation you will be disappointed. this has a lasting power suitable for the average day at work. the average dinner out and average bar night out etc.

would i rebuy - yes
would i recommend to a friend- yes
buy it on sale
its easy to apply, fast drying, pretty much fool proof. if you have no idea what you are doing with make up, bb creams are a good start.
I wear this bad boy when im going over to see my bf ;), going out for a nice dinner, out to the bar (no dancing) and out for a day on the town, and on the beach (might as well start off looking good even if the water takes it off later. )

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

look nice when first applied but after about 30 mins I turned into a grease all. This formula is more towards pink undertones with dry skin.

on 2/24/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this product, but I waited till almost the end of my second bottle before writing a review.

In Italy are only two shades avaiable:
medium-light and medium-dark.

I tried both shades.
At first I used the medium-dark, but it was a little bit too dark for me in winter, but perfect in the summer time. The problem is that in summer here is soooo hot and humid so I didn't quite enjoy it because it was too slippery (in summer I prefer the combo-oily version of this bb cream!!)

This winter I'm using the lighter shade and I like it. I actually love it as a "mixing-tool". I use it with Dior's bb cream (which I HATE- for other details i wrote a review about it).

So overall I like this bb cream and I'll buy it again. Better for the colder months.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Bit undecided on this one. My skin can appear red sometimes and this gives my skin a nice natural glow. Recommended for a natural look. However I need extra makeup to cover any imperfections and it feels like it clogs my skin a bit. I store it upside down because the packaging is bad and it will leak out of the lid.

on 2/10/2015 11:44:00 AM

Little to no coverage, "matches" skin tone darker than my skin, has gross stuff like propylene glycol, and it broke out my sensitive skin. C- would not buy again. Has no magic ingredients to make me go wow, this is good for my skin. Has sunscreen though I guess.

on 2/9/2015 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is alright.. not the best though. I need a shade lighter than what I bought. It also does not give my skin complete coverage.
If you wanted a bit of a natural look, this is a nice idea. My face is always a bit red & its never gets fully covered. I tend to use a concealer & tone correction powder with it, which helps a little.

on 2/8/2015 9:26:00 PM

i do not like this bb cream! none of the shades were right for me. also, it is SO shiny! make sure you use powder with it. also, the coverage is total crap. it looks like you put nothing on your face. this is something i would recommend for somebody with flawless skin. i have combination skin and this bb cream stuck to the dry parts of my face and showed the flakes. very annoying. if you have flawless skin and you're looking for something like a tinted moisturizer that's not pricey, this is the thing for you.

on 2/5/2015 12:24:00 PM

The coverage is not the best, so I would rather choose something else before this one.

on 2/4/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin, feels light and fresh, lasts all day. Has a pleasantly creamy texture that is fun to apply. I find it doesn't look as good if I use a powder over it as is tends to look cakey, but it works with blush. Have also improvised and used it on my lids in place of primer and it does a good job of keeping my eyeshadow in place! Will definitely buy again.