November 27, 2014 | 1418 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by cmykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really liked this BB cream, although granted it was the very first BB cream I ever tried. But it made my skin look really healthy and I was trying to move away from foundations that caused me to break out and clog my pores. I could finally have great looking skin that could actually breathe. The only reason I probably wouldn't go back to this is I recently switched over to Korean BB creams which is where BB cream originated and the overall quality is a lot better and doesn't cost a fortune like Sephora's BB creams. But if you're looking for something cheap and easily accessible, this is a pretty good choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought this a while ago and it is a good bb cream,its easy to build up and lasts 4-6 hours for me,depends on the activities I do like sports and other stuff.It makes your skin glowy! I bought the bb cream in light/medium and it works good.I wish it had more pigment in it because I don't like building up makeup on my face because it makes it feel really heavy.But I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by EmBD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm 16 with combo/ acne prone skin.
I wanted something that gave a bit of coverage but looked natural. I have tried other BB Creams like collection and Garnier, Maybelline is definitely the best of all 3. I apply with a damp makeup sponge.

Pros-
Glowy
Looks like skin- Doesn't pick up on dry bits as much
Blends Well/ Build-able
Lasts about 5-6 hours (enough for school) Longer with primer.
Good colour ( I got light).

Cons-
Runny so sometimes too much can come out
Can get a bit oily after a few hours but can be fixed with loose powder
Not very full coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by CathySinMN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product since it came out and bought at least 5 tubes of it. I love the light, natural coverage and the physical sunscreen. I breakout if I use chemical sunscreens on my face - and its hard to find products that *don't* have SPF 15 due to chemical sunscreens. So this is my go-to product. Great price for what you get. Compares to higher-end 'natural' beauty products in ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by jellybean709

I don't love this product and I don't hate this product. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I find the texture funny - it runs out of the tube quite fast, but once it's on your skin almost feels a bit balmy. I find the coverage to be sheer (which is good), but I don't think it's anything extraordinary. It wears pretty light but I did notice when I wear it, my oily skin is out in full force. I also think it's a stretch to call it "moisturising". I've tried using this with and without serum, face cream, etc, and if I use it without a face cream then it just seems to "stick" on my skin. Overall I think it's fine for what it is, but when I run out I'm more likely to try another brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by netduo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For some odd reason when I wear a traditional foundation, my skin looks horrible. I have a lot of redness. And when I find a foundation to cover the redness, the rest of my skin looks like crap. So I've given up on foundation. I keep coming back to this BB cream after trying countless foundations, etc. It's just a plain water-based tinted moisturizer with SPF. Nothing special. It has enough pigment (light/medium) to tone down my redness, but doesn't make my 50+ year old skin look like crap. It doesn't break me out, cause excess oiliness, or oxidize my face into oompa loompa land.

I apply this all over my face, then apply a light second layer on my super-rosy cheeks (this is a light, but buildable coverage BB cream). Boom. Done. I'm learning as I get older that the simplest of solutions are usually the best. No need for powder, no need to use concealer. Sometimes no need for blush. I like simple.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recommend this product if you're looking for a cheap, drugstore BB cream but it's not a wow product by any means. It's a BB cream so it's obviously light coverage but it can be built to a medium coverage. It's not a very thin formula but it is very wet, especially when you first apply it to your face. It is, therefore, a dewy finish and I do have to set it with powder because I am more on the oily side. If I was super oily, I would stay away from this product completely. I do find the lasting power for me is good enough. Altogether, this is a decent base product for a good skin day. I don't know if the skincare claims really hold up, simply because I don't use it as skincare.

Because it isn't a wow product and because I have found better BB/CC creams, I probably won't repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Naromantica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Long story short: Everytime I use this I have to remind myself why.
I don't like it.
I couldn't find the right shade for me, but it didn't matter since it was summer anyway I though (and my skintone would change).

I'd rather go with a good, moisturizing sunblock than this one. Today, there are good, moisturizing sunblocks that leaves you feeling less greasy than this one (The body shop has some, for example).
Yes. It does even out my skintone, and yes, it does not crack up on my drier parts but is it worth it, I ask myself? BECAUSE I can feel it. And it feels cakey. Especially since you need powder trying to get rid of some fatty-shine.

Pros:
* Cheap
* Easy to find

Cons:
* Leaves my skin feeling greasy, not to mention if one sweats a bit....
* Bad bad package... can't handle airplane trips of any shaky trips... the pressure that builds up in the tube ends up smudging the cream everywhere.
* I find it hard to remove. I guess I should mention I use very skinfriendly products.
* You'll need powder to tone it down a bit ... now that is the recipe for a cake with this foundation.

I'll slowly, slowly, use this bottle up and never look for it again. I don't use it when I'm preparing for a girls night out or a nice day around town... I use it as a sunblock when I don't have any sunblock with me. I use it as something-makeup-stuffy when I'm heading for a hike with the guy I have a crush on (In other words when I need a sunblock but also would like to wear some makeup). Hah.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jackiewatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I really liked using this product, but over time I noticed my skin becoming more oily for no reason and all the sudden I started breaking out with these deep under the skin painful blemishes. This was after 5 months of using this as the only product on my skin. I can only attribute this to the bb cream, as I have never had skin issues in the past, maybe one to two small pimples a month near my nose. Now I am getting 10-12 large pimples a month on my skin and forehead zones. As a result I now have some scaring on my chin and I would not recommend this for long term daily use at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by miajenn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this when I first started wearing makeup. it's great if you're starting, and you don't want to much coverage. It can get a little greasy on my face, but I don't know if that's just because I have naturally oily skin. The packaging is super adorable and durable. This isn't my favorite BB cream, but it's something I would reach for if I'm not feeling like doing that much with my makeup routine. Overall, I recommend.