Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 5/10/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this so I'm not speaking from prolonged experience but I wanted to share my experience in case anyone needed help finding their match. I have dehydrated-normal skin and I found this applied easily enough without emphasizing dry patches.

I tried the light-medium and on my skin which is about NC30 in depth it was a bit too light and too pink. The medium would probably be a good match for me, but since the undertones are off I have not bothered pursuing it further. Coverage-wise, it is light coverage and on par with Asian BB creams (about the same coverage and color as Skin79 Hot Pink) but the finish is not as dewy.

on 5/9/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I keep buying this for some reason, but this product is not good for people who really want to cover their face. I have acne-prone skin and it does not help to cover it at all.

However, it does have the bb-cream aspects and does moisturize my face. It's good for light makeup, I guess.

It's horrible for oily skin, the coverage is too sheer so if you have any acne scarring it would not work for you, and it leaves one feel extremely oily, worst bb cream ever!

on 5/4/2015 7:20:00 AM

I find this is a great base to put my mineral foundation on. It builds up a little bit of coverage which means I don't waste as much foundation. It makes my skin really soft and dries instantly without being at all sticky or oily.

on 4/30/2015 5:11:00 PM

I feel like this product tried way too hard to do lots of things, while managing to accomplish very little. The coverage was nice and light but I can't say that I was all that impressed with it.

on 4/28/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

If I can ever run out of MAC studio sculpt, I would buy this again. The consistency of the two products is too much the same to justify having both. The Maybelline BB cream may be a tad bit thinner. I used this predominantly during the winter months. I wouldn't use in the summer though. High shine may occur. Plus, I don't believe it would last very long once the heat hits it. Perhaps if its layered double or triple time, it may last and the shine could be controlled. What I like about this product is that it makes me look like I don't have foundation on but my skin looks transformed. Yes. No. It's not a true BB cream but at $7 a pop, the added benefit of the spf, the travel friendly packaging, the ease of locating and the way it make my skin glows, I'm not complaining. Color choices=Good Luck.

on 4/27/2015 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do not have problematic skin, nor any blemishes/dark spots. I don't have the need to wear foundation on a daily basis, I bought this solely for the use of having something with an spf in it to wear on my face daily along with the benefits a bb cream is suppose to provide for skincare.

I like this product, I bought it in medium, I think next time I purchase I will go up one shade. It's extremely sheer which is what I like, since I don't really need any type of coverage. I always wait until this product is 40% off at Ulta so I feel like it's a good product for the price. I wouldn't purchase this product at full price though, just because for me, I'm really only using it for spf and there are other spf/moisturizers I like better for a high price. But when it's on sale, I will repurchase.

on 4/26/2015 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. I just bought my third tube. I have fair, pink toned skin and the lightest shade works for me. This is light and sheer, more like a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. It makes my face glowy and dewy. I apply it with a sponge and dab and blend. A dab of concealer where needed. I use a little powder on top to set and finish, and then a light mist of rosewater. This gives me a natural look which works best for me and my lifestyle. I am 56 and I find that sheerer makeup is much better looking on my skin than heavier foundation that settles into lines and looks mask like and matronly. I even have my mother wearing this now rather than her usual foundation. She is a bit of cosmetics snob and even she admits that her skin looks fresher in this drugstore product than in her richer, heavier coverage stuff. My skin can be sensitive sometimes and dry in cold winter but I have never had a reaction to this. I think it's a great product and I'll keep buying it. Sometimes I'll buy an actual *foundation* to switch things up a bit, but I can't go back to the heavier coverage.

on 4/24/2015 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This BB cream provides sheer coverage with a dewy finish and I really like how luminescent and healthy it makes my skin look. Unfortunately, I can't wear this everyday because it starts to break me out, which has been my experience with all the drug store liquid foundations that I've tried.

on 4/24/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Despite being a BB cream it still packs a punch as a heavy foundation. I bought this for my sister as a BB cream because she hate the suffocating feelings of foundation and i thought this would be lighter but it just like any other maybelline foundation, which isn't why i bought it. Medium coverage, average performance
www.romyangela.blogspot.co.uk