December 19, 2014 | 1113 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by alice842

Contains methylisothiazolinone (MIT) which is a skin irritant. I had a really bad reaction to this, eczema and dry skin that gradually got worse and worse until I figured out what was causing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xade

This is the first BB cream I have tried and I think it's not bad. I purchased it because I wanted to train myself to wear lighter coverage. The only thing about this cream is it makes my face more oily after a few hours compared to other products. I am looking forward to using this when the weather here becomes dry and freezing, but in hot/humid weather I would definitely prefer a more mattifying BB cream. I am also glad that I have no problems with the colour, it matches my skin tone perfectly (I sometimes struggle with shades being too pink/yellow).

Overall, I would probably purchase this brand again, and probably try out the Dream Pure bottle, as I hear that is the matte version of this product (however I did not see any at my Target today).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD95

Not worth the hype. The first time I used it, this BB Cream gave my skin a horrible reaction and dried it out to the point where it was flakey and painful, . The coverage would wear off within a few hours. When I squeezed the makeup out, more than I needed would pour itself out which is very wasteful. I would not recommend this or purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by cmykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really liked this BB cream, although granted it was the very first BB cream I ever tried. But it made my skin look really healthy and I was trying to move away from foundations that caused me to break out and clog my pores. I could finally have great looking skin that could actually breathe. The only reason I probably wouldn't go back to this is I recently switched over to Korean BB creams which is where BB cream originated and the overall quality is a lot better and doesn't cost a fortune like Sephora's BB creams. But if you're looking for something cheap and easily accessible, this is a pretty good choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought this a while ago and it is a good bb cream,its easy to build up and lasts 4-6 hours for me,depends on the activities I do like sports and other stuff.It makes your skin glowy! I bought the bb cream in light/medium and it works good.I wish it had more pigment in it because I don't like building up makeup on my face because it makes it feel really heavy.But I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by EmBD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm 16 with combo/ acne prone skin.
I wanted something that gave a bit of coverage but looked natural. I have tried other BB Creams like collection and Garnier, Maybelline is definitely the best of all 3. I apply with a damp makeup sponge.

Pros-
Glowy
Looks like skin- Doesn't pick up on dry bits as much
Blends Well/ Build-able
Lasts about 5-6 hours (enough for school) Longer with primer.
Good colour ( I got light).

Cons-
Runny so sometimes too much can come out
Can get a bit oily after a few hours but can be fixed with loose powder
Not very full coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by CathySinMN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product since it came out and bought at least 5 tubes of it. I love the light, natural coverage and the physical sunscreen. I breakout if I use chemical sunscreens on my face - and its hard to find products that *don't* have SPF 15 due to chemical sunscreens. So this is my go-to product. Great price for what you get. Compares to higher-end 'natural' beauty products in ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by jellybean709

I don't love this product and I don't hate this product. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I find the texture funny - it runs out of the tube quite fast, but once it's on your skin almost feels a bit balmy. I find the coverage to be sheer (which is good), but I don't think it's anything extraordinary. It wears pretty light but I did notice when I wear it, my oily skin is out in full force. I also think it's a stretch to call it "moisturising". I've tried using this with and without serum, face cream, etc, and if I use it without a face cream then it just seems to "stick" on my skin. Overall I think it's fine for what it is, but when I run out I'm more likely to try another brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by netduo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For some odd reason when I wear a traditional foundation, my skin looks horrible. I have a lot of redness. And when I find a foundation to cover the redness, the rest of my skin looks like crap. So I've given up on foundation. I keep coming back to this BB cream after trying countless foundations, etc. It's just a plain water-based tinted moisturizer with SPF. Nothing special. It has enough pigment (light/medium) to tone down my redness, but doesn't make my 50+ year old skin look like crap. It doesn't break me out, cause excess oiliness, or oxidize my face into oompa loompa land.

I apply this all over my face, then apply a light second layer on my super-rosy cheeks (this is a light, but buildable coverage BB cream). Boom. Done. I'm learning as I get older that the simplest of solutions are usually the best. No need for powder, no need to use concealer. Sometimes no need for blush. I like simple.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recommend this product if you're looking for a cheap, drugstore BB cream but it's not a wow product by any means. It's a BB cream so it's obviously light coverage but it can be built to a medium coverage. It's not a very thin formula but it is very wet, especially when you first apply it to your face. It is, therefore, a dewy finish and I do have to set it with powder because I am more on the oily side. If I was super oily, I would stay away from this product completely. I do find the lasting power for me is good enough. Altogether, this is a decent base product for a good skin day. I don't know if the skincare claims really hold up, simply because I don't use it as skincare.

Because it isn't a wow product and because I have found better BB/CC creams, I probably won't repurchase this.