October 25, 2014 | 1886 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by emilyc123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am loving this bb cream! i have spent $30 on Clinique acne solutions foundation, but when i saw this for $8 and it had salicylic acid for acne, i tried it out, and i love it! my acne isnt all gone yet, but it covers for the most part and doesnt irritate it. definetly buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

I love this BB cream. I saw it in stores when it first came out. I'm not sure about all the benefits. But as a light sheer 'cream' it's great. I purchased in deep and medium both can work for me. It gives u a fresh face in a few minutes. I don't always use moisturizer underneath as it already is moisturizing. It's the only BB cream I have tried but I'm satisfied with it. Always have a tube at home for those rushed days.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a very sheer "BB cream" that smooths out your skin. I don't believe that it has the miracle capabilities it claims to, but it's a good no-fuss product to put on quickly in the mornings. That being said, I wouldn't buy it again for two reasons:

1) My skin gets oily, and this BB cream leaves a very dewy finish. It actually wasn't *that* bad in the winter and spring, but I would definitely not wear this during the humid New York City summers. While I'm going to choose more mattifying options in the future, this is probably a great pick for someone with normal-to-dry skin.

2) The color options are very limited. I am NC45/NW40, and the Medium/Deep is too light, and the Deep is too dark, so I mixed both. The undertones also run reddish rather than olive or yellow.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonsterwaffleface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Initially I did not like this product. I was looking for something light to wear in the summer as up until then I was pretty dependent on No 7 Beautifully Matte foundation. I mean I was really overusing and my skin was paying for it.

Dream Fresh does not offer much coverage, it's true, but it does blur pores and creases a bit and evens out my overall skin tone. At first I hated it because it does make my face a little shinier than I would like. I felt like I was blinding people with my forehead. This is easily fixed with just a bit of powder. It's very light, stays all day, and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on anything. If you just want a fresh looking complexion, this is for you. If you want a porcelain finish, you probably want something heavier. I've repurchased this probably 5 times now. It just feels nice on my skin. If I want to cover up my red spots I just use a dab of my usual foundation but nothing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Peachedpeaches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my go-to everyday face product. It leaves my skin with a dewy, but not too wet finish. When I top it off with my Neutrogena Shine Control Powder it becomes very natural finish. This product isn't too pigmented, but what do you expect from something that's basically a tinted moisturizer? The main issue I have with the line is the amount of shades, someone who is darker skinned will have a tougher time finding a color that's not too light. I don't know how well the formula mixes with other foundations but it seems quite liquidy for reference. The packaging does get very dirty after a while but a wet cotton ball will get everything right off. Overall, I will repurchase this again, because it has the perfect summer and everyday consistency and finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by happygirl14

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep going back to this little wonder. I have had nothing but a great experience. It makes my skin dewy, soft, and smooth. I am not looking to cover up any marks on my face so if this is what you are looking for, this product will NOT work. It has SPF 30 which is always good as well. It does not clog my pores and it lasts a pretty long time. I have to say I have to use this everyday.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Dae16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I saw a YouTube review for this so I was excited when I bought it and it looked great on me! It covered my awkward dark blemishes and it felt like nothing. I glowed and it lasted all day. Then I broke out in a nasty rash the next morning. NOTHING has ever given me a rash before and I liked that product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great if you want a layer of grease on your face that does nothing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ZURXZUS

So this BB cream. I love it. You all hate it and I have no idea. Everyone thinks its magic. And its not. I wanted a tint. I wanted something to brighten my skin. It says 0% oils. This is exactly what I needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Tooooorrrrrrriiiiiiii

I didn't mind this bb cream. Although it didn't have much coverage and I found it did not help my pimples at all although it looked great when I was having a good skin day