July 24, 2014 | 1927 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by whitecatdisguised

Heck to the yes! Orangey, citrusy lips? Awesome for summer. Awesome for winter. Awesome all year around.
I was so scared to try this shade. My lips are quite pigmented and I didn't think orangey coloured lips would have suited me. BUT because my lips are pigmented, it doesn't make them ORANGE, it gives them a hint of orange. So it really brightens them. It just really reminds me of summer. But I wear it during winter also.
Favourite shade thus far. Great for everyday.
Oh and for hydrating, it's way better comparing to other marker stains.
And for the price, it's quite pricey in Australia. Around $18 RRP. Ridiculously expensive comparing to US. But that's Australia, I guess.
Packaging is great. Love everything about it.

Buy this colour if you really want to open up and brighten your face!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Bazingaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not hydrating at all, and I don't have dry lips! Settles into any lines, which looks horrible. Smells unpleasant too

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted a slight orange tint to my lips so I bought this and the result was 50/50. I liked the color at first but if you put too much on it looks really weird and too thick like some lipstick. I have to barely dab on my lower lips to give a orange tint I wanted. It feels like a regular lipstick and I had a problem with closing the lid because I could easily chop the whole stick part out; it is like pencil shaped. I didn't feel like it was worth paying so much. I regretted buying 2 different colors for almost $20

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this line. The color is vibrant yet somewhat sheer which is awesome for someone who never used to wear a lot of lip color. I love the bright orange of the Rendezvous. It's great with my light skin and reddish hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I saw this on sale at my local store at around US$10 and just bought it to try out. Never thought much about it and didn't have any expectations.

After using it for around a month, I'm in love with it! I'm Asian with NC15 skin, and ruddy lips.

This transforms my lips into the most beautiful coral shade, and brightens up my entire face.

Best part? it lasts for the WHOLE DAY.

I mean the whole day. I dabbed it on lightly it at around 10am, and after lunch, dinner, wiping my lips after my meals, at 11pm my lips still looked like they had some colour in them. Usually I look really pale and tired without any lip colour, but this is truly amazing.

My husband, who has never commented on my makeup at all, asked me if i was wearing lipstick and that it looked nice.

It's definitely a keeper. :)

PS. It is not a moisturising lippie which doesn't bother me, I just use lip balm on top of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Bungayuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Longlast lipstick! Good product with low price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

I love this balm stain! It's a beautiful orange coral that can be applied sheer or opaque, depending on the look you're going for. It applies smoothly and evenly and delivers the right amount of moisture on my lips. If I don't want it to look too orange, I apply a nude lip liner and also use that to lightly fill in my lips then apply a sheer coat of balm stain on top - this gives me a nude but slightly coral lip which I really love. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

This is not the most flattering shade on me. This color can be a hit or miss for me every time I use this. Sometimes, if I apply a lot of it, then I will end up w/ a nice red-orange/coral shade. If I don't apply enough I will end up w/ a very orange lip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this color. It's perfect for my skin tone. I also love how it's pretty sheer and you can build up. These are long lasting and moisturizing too. After a while, I don't feel the product on my lips but then I look in the mirror and the stain is still there. Pretty impressive. I own this and Honey and both are great, but this one just compliments my skin a lot more. Revlon balm stains are some of the best lip products I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MayOne35

Love this product. Love this color! Will be great for summer!
But why do they make it so difficult to get into? The little pull tab always tears before the plastic is off and I usually risk cutting myself trying to free it.
But it's so worth it!