October 24, 2014 | 969 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Romantic

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very, very pleased with this product. There is nothing bad I can say about it. The color is really nice, a reddish-orange color (I was a little hesitant to buy this because it looks red and i was looking for a red-orange color but when i wear it it is actually red orange).

I have very dry lips that peel and flake and this doesn't emphasize that at all. I put chapstick on and then apply this. Then i let it sit for a few minutes and I blot it once or twice. After that, i have a nice stain that lasts for many hours and doesn't transfer onto anything. I am so impressed with how long it lasts. The smell is minty which is also nice. This isn't moisturizing but it also isn't drying. If you have dry lips i suggest you wear chapstick underneath. In terms of texture, it is kind of like a smooth wax.

I'm just starting out with pigmented lip products and i think this is a great beginners product for people who want to experiment with a red color. It looks like a nice natural red not some glaringly obvious color. The color is also buildable which is also nice.

I would definitely repurchase this if i did run out but i think this will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ohhh god I am so glad I bought this shade! I already am in love with the Honey one but girl, this shade is no far behind! I always loved a good classic red lips look but I am not a huge fan of regular lipsticks - even if I have some I really like - cause I think they sometimes look too much on me or don't look good on my lips. But this crayon gives a nice red spirit to the lips - that can be even more build up - that achieves the bold red lips look without being too dramatic. Don't get me wrong, the dramatic look is amazing but if appropriated in my case. This crayon allows me to rock red lips anytime since it is just the right amount of red to not look overdo for day time. Regarding of the product itself, as the others just bitten kissable balm stain, it has a subtle fresh mint sent and goes on smooth - but not really shiny - without settling into the little imperfections of the lips (which is my major issue with some lipsticks) and therefore provides a quite amazing natural kinda look (not cakey like some might) to the lips even if it is not a neutral shade! It is not too dry to the lips, but as the stain remains for a long time, I like to reapply or put some lip balm later through the day or night. I also love the packaging and the crayon shape, which I think is funny and so convenient. Well, enough said, it is my HG red lipstick and recommend it to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Mariekehc

At first, I thought the product was kinda hard to apply, but after a few times applying it, it became really beautiful and easy to apply.

COLOR - It's really beautiful especially for someone with pale skin
HYDRATATION - It doesn't hydrate your lips that much so you shoudn't buy it thinking it is gonna make your lips fuller/healthier.
PRICE - It's kinda expensive for a balm but I got it for my birthday so I don't care ;p

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is just "meh". I was hoping for a product that would stay on long term without looking heavy. At first this product applies in a light red color, feels nice on the lips for about 15 minutes, then dries to a boring strawberry pink color. It does stain your lips, but it has a "worn off" look when it does. The more natural nude colors in this product look good.

Pros: smells minty
good packaging with "self sharpener" feature
Does not feel "gritty" or "sticky"

Cons: not true to color
Quickly dries to a matte, worn looking finish
Too drying for a "balm"
Too expensive for what you get

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by poopinpants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am half black and believe it or not this color looks beautiful but it looks like i ate a cherry popscicle xD it stains really well and last ALL DAY i love them so much great dupe for clinique chubbies. planning on getting crush soon <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

OMG i love this so much!

This is actually used for my signature look which is retro and this is amazing! This stains my lips very and lasts forever but the only bad thing is that when it fades it leaves a lip line which i hate!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

I like these balm stains in general, but this shade just doesn't work for me. I was hoping for a cherry red, but, as another reviewer mentioned, it has a bit of an orange undertone, which just doesn't work with my coloring at all (dark auburn hair, green eyes, light skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm fairly new to makeup, & thought red was pretty much red - boy was I wrong! Every other red I've tried is awful for my fair skin tone. It amazes me that I can wear one red & it makes me feel so self-conscious, but try a different one [THIS ONE] & BAM! I feel like a princess.

Some pros of this particular product for me are that it doesn't seem to feather or smudge, doesn't get on my teeth, is super easy to apply without accidentally getting it everywhere, & seems to last a relatively long time without the ring of death [it wears evenly]. These are all reasons I don't often wear any lip color at all. I was starting to give up hope that I'd ever find anything low maintenance & gorgeous - but this is it! I have 2 other colors from this line [Sweetheart & Honey] & love them all for all the same reasons. If you haven't tried this yet, DO IT! You won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

Great shade for summer. I bought these in various shade. Im not sure I like the minty taste, and they are also no so smooth to apply. Comparing to clinique chubby stick they are much more pigmented and stay longer, but they dont moisture your lips and if you have dry lips you must apply a lip balm before. Great price though!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

This is a gorgeous sheer red with an orange undertone. It's a nice summer color but it works year round as well. The staying power is AMAZING! I don't have to reapply throughout the day and the crayon shape makes application very easy.