April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Romantic

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

OMG i love this so much!

This is actually used for my signature look which is retro and this is amazing! This stains my lips very and lasts forever but the only bad thing is that when it fades it leaves a lip line which i hate!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

I like these balm stains in general, but this shade just doesn't work for me. I was hoping for a cherry red, but, as another reviewer mentioned, it has a bit of an orange undertone, which just doesn't work with my coloring at all (dark auburn hair, green eyes, light skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm fairly new to makeup, & thought red was pretty much red - boy was I wrong! Every other red I've tried is awful for my fair skin tone. It amazes me that I can wear one red & it makes me feel so self-conscious, but try a different one [THIS ONE] & BAM! I feel like a princess.

Some pros of this particular product for me are that it doesn't seem to feather or smudge, doesn't get on my teeth, is super easy to apply without accidentally getting it everywhere, & seems to last a relatively long time without the ring of death [it wears evenly]. These are all reasons I don't often wear any lip color at all. I was starting to give up hope that I'd ever find anything low maintenance & gorgeous - but this is it! I have 2 other colors from this line [Sweetheart & Honey] & love them all for all the same reasons. If you haven't tried this yet, DO IT! You won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

Great shade for summer. I bought these in various shade. Im not sure I like the minty taste, and they are also no so smooth to apply. Comparing to clinique chubby stick they are much more pigmented and stay longer, but they dont moisture your lips and if you have dry lips you must apply a lip balm before. Great price though!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

This is a gorgeous sheer red with an orange undertone. It's a nice summer color but it works year round as well. The staying power is AMAZING! I don't have to reapply throughout the day and the crayon shape makes application very easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this stain. It doesn't dry out my lips and gives me color just where I want it. I like the crayon design. It's not messy, doesn't melt in my purse, and applies evenly and easily. The color is pigmented but buildable. It's not all that bright and red when you apply just one coat. I can't say it's really a stain because I don't see it lasting all day. The smell is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by mangoAvey

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the only thing i dont like about it is it's twisted too far up initially but dis shit's dope

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by payjark

Though I prefer bold in your face matte reds, I like this color for a day at the pool or something. It stains well and I love these things. I like the slight tingly feeling and that it doesn't make my lips peely. I think its good to have at least one of these stains, and this is one of my favorites from the line

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by jamie1172008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my perfect red lip color. It brightens my skin and the color is not too overpowering. What I love is that it is inexpensive, delivers long-lasting pigmented color, and it keeps my lips moisturized. What more could a girl ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful red shade. Probably the best/most wearable red that I own. The balm goes on smooth and lasts for a very long time. The only bad thing about these lip stains is that they settle into the cracks of your lips. If you keep reapplying it shouldn't be a problem, but don't be surprised if you look in the mirror and your lips have faded to just bright red in the cracks and the outer edges of the lips. Personally, I like the color so much that I'll just keep reapplying. I hope they come up with a better formula for the future, though!