November 26, 2014 | 1573 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Tfoxx05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many different BB creams and this is by far my favorite. It has the most coverage and it lasts longer than most. Every time I wear it I get compliments about my skin. I use the one intended for oily skin. Will definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Mikmac93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this BB cream, I find it really lovely. It sets onto my skin and blends well nicely. I think it's my go to BB cream as it does last all day if I set it with a translucent powder. It's light on my skin as well, which I love because I don't like heavier products on my skin because I break out.

Only problem is that it can make a mess because it is so runny and it should probably be in a more convenient packaging for that reason. But apart from that, it suits me perfectly

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by koihimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's something I would recommend for summer fair neutral skin tones. I like its runny consistency and its long lasting properties. What I don't like about it is the orangy tint in it. Otherwise good product.

I usually apply it with my clean fingers. Because of its consistency it looks very skin-like. It does slight input in controlling my oily skin and little does so that's a bonus.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by macavityjack

This is cheap but also crap. It gave me massive oily sheen and actually highlighted all my imperfections and made my skin look all flaky and dry. I tried using better moisturiser beforehand and it got a little better but still, not good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Tori2014

Shade I use: Light to medium
Price: Approx. $13 (AUD)

I love this BB cream. I use it pretty much everyday unless I'm going to an event or just want something a bit heavier. Its very runny so you have to be careful when squeezing it out of the tube, but it also means that a little goes a long way and it's extremely blendable on my skin. The packaging is fine I don't have any issues with it. I like that it's a soft plastic tube so when there isn't much product left I can cut the tube in half and scoop out what's left. I apply a thin layer for a natural sheer look and it works well, but doesn't cover all that much, as you would expect. I layer it twice for a more medium coverage on a daily basis. I've never tried to layer it more for a full coverage but I think it would look too heavy if you did this. I've got dark under eye circles, moderate acne and uneven skin tone and this covers enough for me to feel comfortable; I don't mind if my blemishes show through a little. But I'll just add concealer if I want to cover them further and I always apply concealer under my eyes to brighten. I have combination/oily skin as the product claims to cater for. Regardless of whether I powder or not I do get oily by the afternoon or earlier, depending on what I'm doing during the day, so sometimes I'll touch up during the day but I've rarely found that it looks too bad to get away with. I'm fairly pale but I find even the lightest shade is slightly too dark for me. I wear it anyway but it only really matches me when I have a light application of tanning lotion on. It's not perfect in the sense of longevity, coverage or finish, but for the price I think it's definitely worth it. I will always repurchase despite it's flaws.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lilyclaark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MY RATE IS ACTUALLY 3.5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been playing with makeup for years, but I am a beginner when it comes to BB cream. The first time I bought this, the formula was a lot thicker and oranger. The second time around, I found the formula to be EXTREMELY runny, but the colour matched my skin a lot better.
Usually with reviews I go into full blown inspection, but with this I find it easier to just review it through a list:

PROS:
Blends easily (I use a Beauty Blender/ fingers/ foundation brush)
Can layer (one layer is lighter coverage, but you can build it for more coverage)
Colour matches my skin tone- maybe just a tiny bit too pale.
You get a ton of product

CONS:
Has a slight greasy feel
I don't recommend for people with dry skin; my nose is very dry and it always settles into little cracks no matter how much moisturiser I apply.
Suuuuuuuper runny- it has run out onto my bags numerous times

I think that for what it is, the price should be lowered. This is the first and only BB Cream I have tried so I wasn't sure what to expect. I do prefer it over foundation, but I assume that there are much better ones out there. I think if the price was lowered I would repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by caartist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a disgrace to call this a BB cream. It's nothing more than a liquid makeup. It is very runny and has way too much coverage and very unnatural at best. You need a lot of effort to blend this on your skin. I've used several BB creams and the good ones with good skin care benefits require minimal effort to blend and applies more like a moisturizer. This product applies and blends like a foundation and settles into lines and pores like a poorly formulated foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Aznmakeup

The bb cream is extremely runny and if you store it facing down the bb cream will make a big mess in the tube. Provides decent coverage but very easily clings to dry patches. I have oily skin and this doesn't keep me matte at all. I get oily within an hour or two

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by patzolay

I dont like wearing foundation everyday so this is perfect for me.

Even in the label claims "Purpose: sunscreen" it really works like a miracle skin perfector for me Light/ Medium is the perfect color and it looks natural and velvet without even feel you´re wearing it but last all day.

About the price i think is reasonable because you only need a little amount.

Here in Mexico I buy it at walmart because about 2 times per year they are 2x1 about 5.76 dolars each

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by RM83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find myself buying this product over and over again. In my opinion, Pros: long wearing, good coverage, product literally lasts me months & SPF. Cons: runny, it tends to leak out into cap and make a mess, doesn't absorb oil that well. I've tried revlon and aveeno bb creams and the garnier out performs both brands. I will continue to purchase this product.