December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream! It gives enough coverage to hide any redness on my face WITHOUT covering up all my freckles, which are one of my favorite features. It stays put all day (even on a hot summer day) and doesn't oxidize on my face. I apply it with a stippling brush and the results are fabulous. You can't even tell up close that I have anything on my face! Overall, the formula is light and comfortable on the skin. You also get a considerable amount of product for the price! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for light coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by marsbars101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this for over a year but only because it is almost the only grace product I have tried that doesn't break me out. I bear through the fact that it turns orange after wearing it for about 2 hours everyday. And it sucks because the formula and everything else is great, the color however, not too hot.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by stxrbursts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly? I love this BB cream! I have normal skin with an oily t-zone and I have thread veins round the side of my nose to cover, so I hate when foundation just slides off! With this bb cream, I find that it's actually 10x better than my L'Oreal True Match foundation. Good coverage and evens out my skin tone in 1 layer! When set with powder it lasts even longer than it normally does, which is a long time! Also, this definitely keeps me matte all day but still gives me a healthy kind of glow! Only problem is if you don't blend it properly, it becomes quite cakey and settles into fine line. Also, the packaging apparently gets very messy but I haven't experienced this, as I wipe the top of it between uses. Amazing BB cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I prefer this Garnier BB cream over the other one even though this one is for combination to oily skin and I have a normal skin (with sometimes dry patches on my cheeks and nose). The other BB cream made break out like crazy, but I did like how it made my skin look, so that made me try this one. Maybe this one wouldn't make me break out? (Spoiler: it didn't make me break out.)

I love this BB cream. It is very runny so that made my first time wearing it a complete disaster. There came way to much out of the tube and I applied way too much to my face and it looked awful. My skin was so matte and covered it looked fake. Like a had a skin coloured piece of paper as skin.

But I'm a fast learner so the second time using it was great. You only need a little bit to end up with a nice even face. I do prefer applying this BB cream with a damp beauty blender because I think I look too matte when I don't do that (but I have a normal skin, so it could be that).

I just love this BB cream and I love wearing it. It covers well (but I don't have that much to cover... But when I do a second layer on what needs extra coverage does the job), it lasts long, I like the finish when I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it lasts all day. I wear this on it's own. I don't need anything else. It makes my skin look like the better version of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Bethsmart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I'm a fair person and light is the fairest colour they do; I was so upset that when I opened the box and applied it that it was so dark and orange! I had to take it off and it was so horrible to blend! It would dry to some dry patches or acne scars on my face, and it would sink into my pores and make them look massive. I would never buy this product, but I can't deal to throw it away because to me, it was expensive for a 'drugstore' bb cream. Definitely I would avoid this product if you have combination skin like myself, or if you are fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by StellaIvanova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have nothing but praise for this thing. I really do mean that, because I believe that this BB cream is one of the best products I've ever used for my face. For the most part, I have fairly even, healthy skin, but like everyone else, I have minor imperfections that I wouldn't mind getting covered. That's where this BB cream comes in the story. It truly brightens my complexion, giving it a matte, evened out, and fresh-faced look. It really enhances my natural features without appearing fake or caked up. The coverage of this BB cream rivals, if not exceeds, other foundations' coverages. And even though my skin is on the clear side, I know for a fact that there are girls with more problematic skin who still find this BB cream to have a medium to full coverage. So if you have acne or things like that, don't be afraid that this product won't be able to cover them up. It sure will. Another pro is that this BB cream is 2.0 fl. ounces, so you know what that means. It'll definitely last you a long time. To be honest, the only thing keeping me from giving this a complete five star is that there are such few color ranges. However, I still think that the shade choices can adapt to your own natural skin color, at least from the videos I've watched of girls putting this on. Also, I apply this BB cream with my fingers, as I think it gives me the effect I'm looking for. I love that this foundation makes me feel pretty and confident wearing it, and I think that is what makes this a winner for me. Anyway, I would 100% recommend this BB cream (in case you can't already tell from my review). Even if you don't end up loving it the way I do, the price is low for being such an amazing product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have an acne-prone oily/combination sensitive skin. When I first bought this bb cream I really liked it! I thought I could use this more often than foundation. I'm in the shade medium.

Pros:
-decent coverage and evens skin tone well.
-affordable
-looks natural

Cons:
- not suitable for acne-prone skin. Irritates and breaks out so so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Tfoxx05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many different BB creams and this is by far my favorite. It has the most coverage and it lasts longer than most. Every time I wear it I get compliments about my skin. I use the one intended for oily skin. Will definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Mikmac93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this BB cream, I find it really lovely. It sets onto my skin and blends well nicely. I think it's my go to BB cream as it does last all day if I set it with a translucent powder. It's light on my skin as well, which I love because I don't like heavier products on my skin because I break out.

Only problem is that it can make a mess because it is so runny and it should probably be in a more convenient packaging for that reason. But apart from that, it suits me perfectly

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by koihimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's something I would recommend for summer fair neutral skin tones. I like its runny consistency and its long lasting properties. What I don't like about it is the orangy tint in it. Otherwise good product.

I usually apply it with my clean fingers. Because of its consistency it looks very skin-like. It does slight input in controlling my oily skin and little does so that's a bonus.