October 26, 2014 | 1055 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by chaoi39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first Balm Stain and I've bought six more (another tube of Honey, Adore, Lovesick, and the lacquer balm in Tease and Ingenue) because I love it so much!

Honey is a MLBB on me - it's a mauvey pink that's not too light nor too dark. However, as the shine fades away, it turns a medium rosey pink if applied heavily, which is still nice. The texture of Honey isn't heavy nor is it dragging when applied, and it feels like I just have lip balm on. I gave it four out of five because the color sometimes clashes with certain foundations, especially when I put on the L'Oreal Lumi Magique in N5 - Ick. I look ashy and washed out if both are paired! :(

I gave two lipsticks out of five when it comes to the price because it's too damn expensive here in the Philippines. It's Php575, which is around 13USD. I think it's only 10USD or less. Plus it's rare that we have discounted price on this product.

I like the packaging - very handbag friendly! I haven't experienced its cover popping off randomly, and I hope I never will.

Overall, this is my favorite lip balm/lipstick hybrid! Considering the raves found online, I'm guessing it's not just mine too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Raefit

I love this so much. The color looks great on my light medium ski tone. When I get tanned the lip color is so beautiful. Very moisturizing

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst lipsticks/lip pencils I have tried. Really, really dry, made my lips irritated. The color is also quiet bad, have to apply couple of times to get some ugly color.
I tried Honey and Cherish (had to buy them both as there are no open pencils and the color looked nice from outside) and then returned them both in an hour.
Canot compare to MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil that is fantastic!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Reviewed below, meant to rate a 3, so rating a 2 to even it out. Sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon's balm stains are my favourites!

I got my balm stain from Watsons at SGD 18.90, reasonably priced for such a good product!

On days when I want to look really natural, I'd use the Just Bitten Kissable in Honey Douce. It moisturizes my lips well and stays on for a good couple of hours. It also has a little minty scent, in which I really like.

5/5 for this product, no complaints about this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

This color pulls more brown-purple on me upon application, but dries to a lovely and natural-looking rose. The balm component makes it easy to apply in a rush or without a mirror, and imparts a temporary peppermint sensation, which does sting or "bite" a little. The stain left behind wears comfortably, fades evenly, and lasts several hours and through meals. The retractable crayon is convenient for carrying with you and doesn't require a sharpener, but the plastic construction is lightweight and loose and the silver lettering rubs off quickly. I haven't had any problems with the product melting or the cap coming off in my bag.

I like Honey for layering under other brown-nudes and pinks. Most colors in the Just Bitten line seem too light or cool-toned to suit me, but for 10 I'm persuaded to try one of the reds next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is a serious MLBB color on me. I am a NW20 with very dark brown hair and hazel eyes. This is a rosy color on my lips and at first I thought I don't see any color. Then I noticed yes its just slightly darker than my natural color and enhances them.

It leaves a great stain and wears for hours. Very natural for me and an everyday color.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by PremierT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have these in three colours Crush, Charm and Honey.

Of the three shades only Crush works with my NC45 complexion and pigmented lips. Charm is super light and looks 'deathly' on pigmented lips. Honey goes on a lovely pinkish-brown nude but becomes a bright-ish pink stain. I don't mind the pink but the change in hue means I need to do much more upkeep on it e.g. a liner and gloss, which is annoying.

I purchased these hoping they'd be lasting colour without being drying and they don't work for that. Once the creamy application feel dries down I found these very uncomfortable to wear - more so than other stains. I have dry lips which can flake easily and these accentuate any rough spots. They will stay until removed in some sports and fade oddly in others so I have to continually retouch them.

I like the packaging, the price isn't bad and found them very easy to apply and I will use Honey and Crush until they run out but I wouldn't repurchase or recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by mia115

I love this product to the moon and back. its such a pretty colour and it lasts for the whole day. the balm itself disappears after a few hours but it leaves behind a beautiful stain. id say the cons about this is that its packaging is not near how little product there actually is. (not including the cap) this product ends a little before halfway the middle. if you hold it up to the light u can definitely see how mucb product you have. so thats kinds dissapointing but highly impressed. im going to try more shades like crush, cherish and romantic cuz I absolutely love this

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Purchased this in honey.

At first I really liked this product. It applies great, the packaging is great.
After a few hours wear, the color turns very BRIGHT on my lips. (not the more neutral pink I was expecting based on the packaging) It turns to a much warmer and more slightly red tone.

Disappointed because the initial color looks so gorgeous on my pale cool-toned skin. The formula is decent, I wouldn't say it moisturizes my lips, but it does not dry them. (a lot of products are too drying for me)

I started layering a slightly tinted gloss over the top of it, to tone down the bright stain color, just to use up the product.