Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

on 1/10/2015 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this stain is somewhat durable and long-lasting, but not as much as similar products revlon makes that are not advertised as a lip stain. it makes my lips feel very dry so i usually use it with lip balm. otherwise i really like this product.

on 1/9/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My oh my, I am really loving this product. I watched reviews on YouTube of this before I purchased it, and I have to say that I am glad I did.
First of all, the packaging is just simple. It's nothing too fancy, which is okay because the product inside is pure perfection. When you apply it, it feels like a lip balm (hence the name of the product) and it's really moisturizing on the lips. I tend to get really dry lips and most of the time I will have to apply a lip balm before any lip product, but not this! It's amazing! And the colour/shade "honey" is beautiful. It's a mauve/pink, almost like a "my lips but better" sort of colour, and it definitely goes well with my fair skin tone. It's a colour that would also work well with all skin tones because it's one of those universal shades that compliments everyone and helps pull your entire face or makeup look together in one swipe. It's wonderful!
And the smell- PEPPERMINT! Ahh this is amazing and wonderful and I feel like I have fresher breath when I apply this because it's just really enticing as I apply my makeup and I feel like it's more fun and pleasurable, if that makes any sense.
The stain part of this lip stain lives up to its name. It's nice and lasts all day, but I like to reapply because it's just so darn good!
The ONLY thing about this is the price. I paid $9.99 CDN for this an did it while frowning. It's a simple tube that I paid ten bucks for (plus tax, too!) and I wasn't too impressed.
Overall, I love this and it will be an everyday staple because I like a classic nude but put together look. I like this!

on 12/31/2014 2:25:00 PM

This shade is the perfect every day lip. My lips are a darker mauve and thus makes them a better slightly pinker version. It has a bit of shine to it and its really easy to apply.

I love wearing this paired with the other balm stains in the line, it tones down the louder colors.

on 12/14/2014 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A nice natural color on me if a little dull, and I like the minty smell. However, after I use it each time, I find my lips drier than before. But it's a nice every day work color, so I'll finish it, but I won't get stains anymore.

on 11/30/2014 11:37:00 AM

PROS
* Color - versatile, healthy, your-lips-but-better
* Longevity - lasting color
* Packaging

CONS
* None!

This is one of those products/colors that everyone should have. I'm on my second tube and will continue to repurchase this as long as they keep making it!

on 11/18/2014 6:36:00 AM

definite essential! absolutely love this shade, makes my lips look so healthy!

on 10/29/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this product and this is one of my must-haves. I'm on my 4th tube now. I just love its muted pink color that gives you that My-Lips-But-Better shade. I wear it everyday and sometimes I wear it and top it with lipstick so I don't use a lip liner anymore.It has that great staying power. I apply it and after dining with friends, the color is still there without looking blotchy and it didn't smear. I apply it lightly even without a mirror and the great thing about it, you can build the color if you want more color on your lips. I also use it as lip base on my clients. I recommended this product to my friends who are afraid of wearing a full-on lipstick. This goes on smooth on the lips, kinda looks like balm and stays on for hours. I really love this product!!!

on 10/24/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff goes on super glittery, but then dries to that perfect MLBB stain. Unfortunately, it can also be pretty drying, so you need to be taking care of your lips if you're using this, and it may look silly when first applied on certain skin tones, until it dries to the stain. I'm sure there are better products out there now, but when this came out two years ago, I thought it was revolutionary to be able to get a long lasting chubby stick at the drugstore. Now, I'm less into Honey, but I still use this product in other colors.

I love chubby lip crayons! And brownish pinks/pinkish browns/rosy nudes/nude roses ARE MY THING! But this did not work for me at all. The color went on a little chalky or muddy and changed to a garish warm fushia after a few minutes. It did stain, but not in a shade that I wanted to keep on. My naughty schnauzer found this somewhere and ate the cap. I was not even sad to throw the rest away nearly unused.

on 10/15/2014 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product glides on your lips beautifully, wears comfortably and when it's first applied, is the perfect MLBB shade (kind of a pinkish-mauve color). The problem with it is the actually stain part. My lips don't have much pigmentation to begin with and Honey stained my lips a bright pink/fuschia. I bought this shade for an everyday, office-appropriate lip color but it was anything but. Such a disappointment. I plan on finishing the tube (I don't have too much left) and not repurchasing this particular shade.

There is a minty smell/taste, which I don't love at all but it doesn't bother me too much.

Popular Lipsticks