Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

on 12/31/2014 2:25:00 PM

This shade is the perfect every day lip. My lips are a darker mauve and thus makes them a better slightly pinker version. It has a bit of shine to it and its really easy to apply.

I love wearing this paired with the other balm stains in the line, it tones down the louder colors.

on 12/14/2014 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A nice natural color on me if a little dull, and I like the minty smell. However, after I use it each time, I find my lips drier than before. But it's a nice every day work color, so I'll finish it, but I won't get stains anymore.

on 11/30/2014 11:37:00 AM

PROS
* Color - versatile, healthy, your-lips-but-better
* Longevity - lasting color
* Packaging

CONS
* None!

This is one of those products/colors that everyone should have. I'm on my second tube and will continue to repurchase this as long as they keep making it!

on 11/18/2014 6:36:00 AM

definite essential! absolutely love this shade, makes my lips look so healthy!

on 10/29/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this product and this is one of my must-haves. I'm on my 4th tube now. I just love its muted pink color that gives you that My-Lips-But-Better shade. I wear it everyday and sometimes I wear it and top it with lipstick so I don't use a lip liner anymore.It has that great staying power. I apply it and after dining with friends, the color is still there without looking blotchy and it didn't smear. I apply it lightly even without a mirror and the great thing about it, you can build the color if you want more color on your lips. I also use it as lip base on my clients. I recommended this product to my friends who are afraid of wearing a full-on lipstick. This goes on smooth on the lips, kinda looks like balm and stays on for hours. I really love this product!!!

on 10/24/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff goes on super glittery, but then dries to that perfect MLBB stain. Unfortunately, it can also be pretty drying, so you need to be taking care of your lips if you're using this, and it may look silly when first applied on certain skin tones, until it dries to the stain. I'm sure there are better products out there now, but when this came out two years ago, I thought it was revolutionary to be able to get a long lasting chubby stick at the drugstore. Now, I'm less into Honey, but I still use this product in other colors.

I love chubby lip crayons! And brownish pinks/pinkish browns/rosy nudes/nude roses ARE MY THING! But this did not work for me at all. The color went on a little chalky or muddy and changed to a garish warm fushia after a few minutes. It did stain, but not in a shade that I wanted to keep on. My naughty schnauzer found this somewhere and ate the cap. I was not even sad to throw the rest away nearly unused.

on 10/15/2014 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product glides on your lips beautifully, wears comfortably and when it's first applied, is the perfect MLBB shade (kind of a pinkish-mauve color). The problem with it is the actually stain part. My lips don't have much pigmentation to begin with and Honey stained my lips a bright pink/fuschia. I bought this shade for an everyday, office-appropriate lip color but it was anything but. Such a disappointment. I plan on finishing the tube (I don't have too much left) and not repurchasing this particular shade.

There is a minty smell/taste, which I don't love at all but it doesn't bother me too much.

on 10/7/2014 10:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Good quality product. Creates a nice Balm Stain to the lips. I like the buildable color. Best color for all fair tones is 'Honey' (Light to Strong Pink). Gives a 'finished' blotted lipstick appearance in one application. Strongly Peppermint Scented which smells a bit tacky. Sadly the stain doesn't last nearly as long as I would like (for the price & for convenience). I don't know if I am just a bit uncoordinated but I have knocked product off the tip quite a few times with the lid which seems like a waste. I have found the same result in Maybelline Baby Lip in 'Pink Lolita' which is EXACTLY THE SAME stained color!! (for far less $$- In Australia the Revlon is $18 and the Maybelline is $3!)

on 9/20/2014 7:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This color received a lot of hype, and sounded like a it would be a good, every day type of lip color so I went ahead and finally picked one up. On me, this is a pinkish-mauve color, with a very slight peach undertone (I am VERY fair). I like that it truly does stain my lips and lasts for several hours as opposed to many of the "chubby stick" type lip products which just slide right off after 30 minutes. It's also a good neutral color that I think many people could easily wear. I'm not blown away by the color or consistency though, so I'm giving it a respectable 3 lippy rating.

Recommended for Medium Skin