December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by samdrake

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For me, lipstick has always been too prone to be wiped off, stains have dried out my lips, and balms are too sheer. I wanted a moisturizing product with a my-lips-but-better color. This product is somewhat satisfying to those conditions; the tube rolls up and down easily and the formula offers a nice pinky-nudey rich color that lasts when layered on several times. The one thing I dislike is that it feels dry after a few hours. When you first put it on, the consistency is kind of hard, but that's what makes this balm a balm stain. It doesn't make my lips crack like other stains, however, so all in all this product is okay unless you want your lips to feel super moist like after putting balm on. (I would like it to be more balmy, but at least the color lasts.)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased every single color and I love all the bright shades. This is my all time fav lip product simply for the staying power! The colour lasts for hours. Only.7.99 Canadian most of the time. It tastes minty and is super pigmented. Doesn't dry out my lips. Awesome awesome product and have repurchased a ton

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Femmeboi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, I'm really pleasantly surprised. This is a beautiful, natural-looking lip color that is so wearable and appropriate for everyday use. Usually, these sorts of pale nude colors wash out my fair, Irish skin and make me look a little sick, but I may have found my perfect neutral. This is lovely-- a sweet neutral color that has rose pink undertones. It lights up my face, and makes my complexion look really healthy when I wear it. The type of lip color that doesn't look like I'm wearing lip color-- it just looks like I look good and have my shit together. I had already bought a Revlon Balm Stain in "Darling," and I love the color and formula on that one too. I'm so glad I gave honey a try! It has become a staple in my work / professional makeup arsenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by thewidowpicard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my first Revlon Balm Stain. I tried various application techniques but I just cannot like this color. It turns out a very garish pink that's not flattering for my skintone. The stain it leaves behind, after 90% of its disappeared, is a more flattering color, though. It's on the drying side but I guess that's expected with a stain. It'd still like to try the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by chaoi39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first Balm Stain and I've bought six more (another tube of Honey, Adore, Lovesick, and the lacquer balm in Tease and Ingenue) because I love it so much!

Honey is a MLBB on me - it's a mauvey pink that's not too light nor too dark. However, as the shine fades away, it turns a medium rosey pink if applied heavily, which is still nice. The texture of Honey isn't heavy nor is it dragging when applied, and it feels like I just have lip balm on. I gave it four out of five because the color sometimes clashes with certain foundations, especially when I put on the L'Oreal Lumi Magique in N5 - Ick. I look ashy and washed out if both are paired! :(

I gave two lipsticks out of five when it comes to the price because it's too damn expensive here in the Philippines. It's Php575, which is around 13USD. I think it's only 10USD or less. Plus it's rare that we have discounted price on this product.

I like the packaging - very handbag friendly! I haven't experienced its cover popping off randomly, and I hope I never will.

Overall, this is my favorite lip balm/lipstick hybrid! Considering the raves found online, I'm guessing it's not just mine too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Raefit

I love this so much. The color looks great on my light medium ski tone. When I get tanned the lip color is so beautiful. Very moisturizing

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst lipsticks/lip pencils I have tried. Really, really dry, made my lips irritated. The color is also quiet bad, have to apply couple of times to get some ugly color.
I tried Honey and Cherish (had to buy them both as there are no open pencils and the color looked nice from outside) and then returned them both in an hour.
Canot compare to MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil that is fantastic!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Reviewed below, meant to rate a 3, so rating a 2 to even it out. Sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon's balm stains are my favourites!

I got my balm stain from Watsons at SGD 18.90, reasonably priced for such a good product!

On days when I want to look really natural, I'd use the Just Bitten Kissable in Honey Douce. It moisturizes my lips well and stays on for a good couple of hours. It also has a little minty scent, in which I really like.

5/5 for this product, no complaints about this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

This color pulls more brown-purple on me upon application, but dries to a lovely and natural-looking rose. The balm component makes it easy to apply in a rush or without a mirror, and imparts a temporary peppermint sensation, which does sting or "bite" a little. The stain left behind wears comfortably, fades evenly, and lasts several hours and through meals. The retractable crayon is convenient for carrying with you and doesn't require a sharpener, but the plastic construction is lightweight and loose and the silver lettering rubs off quickly. I haven't had any problems with the product melting or the cap coming off in my bag.

I like Honey for layering under other brown-nudes and pinks. Most colors in the Just Bitten line seem too light or cool-toned to suit me, but for 10 I'm persuaded to try one of the reds next.