October 1, 2014 | 1846 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third bottle. I have medium texture, color treated, looong hair. I apply it on the length. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new HG hair serum. I have fine hair, but a ton of it..it's highlighted and naturally straight with some wave...works great for me. I split my hair into two sections and smooth on a quarter size of product on each side concentrating on the ends (from the ears down). De tangles great with my wide tooth comb...I even noticed I have way less split ends since using this combo. The smell is citrus-like hard to describe, but it fades fast. Gives a nice smooth finish with no oil or grease and no flatness. I already have another bottle for when this one is done.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by cocobinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was not expecting much from this at all since it was so cheap and I bought it on a whim, but it has ended up being the best after-shower hair treatment I've ever used. It smooths out my frizziness/dryness but feels extremely lightweight. It's great and I'd recommend it to anyone. I've used plenty of high end products similar to this in the 20-30 dollar range, and this is still my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loveeeeeee itttttttttt!!! use it every single day on my hair. It makes it feel health nd look it also. so worth tht little bit of money. I will keep re buying!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I have very long,thick,wavy hair and I have problem with frizz and dry ends. I love hair serum/oil and my favorite is the one from The Body Shop grapeseed hair oil but after 3 bottles later I really want to find a drugstore dupe. Yes the garnier one has silicone as the first ingredient but so does the TBS one and the garnier is also thicker consistency and of course smells different because this one is infused with argan oil. At the end of the day the result is all that matter. I use this after I wash my hair and I let it air dry. I also use it after I flat iron my hair to prevent frizz. I do wish it comes with a pump tho' but I can always reuse my empty hair serum container. I almost finish mine,so I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by hernandezcee

The results of this product kicked in a little after i used it and when it did i was surprised by the results! It left my hair feeling smoother and i definitely saw the sleek finish. There wasn't a lot of shine and it didn't tame frizz to a full extent but i was still impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by rebeccapril

I've been using this product for about 8 months now & I'm in love with it!
I use it before I straighten my air, after I get out of the shower, and before I curl my hair! this product is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by brooklynbee

Surprisingly good for such an inexpensive product!!! Very versatile. Yes it's not pure argan oil and has some silicones in it, but I have used it sparingly on wet and dry hair with very nice results. It says you can even add some to your conditioner, so I might have to try that too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

i used to use Moroccan oil and some pure argon oil. i love this product but it does have silicons in it and as such it is not a pure oil. I prefer the pure argon oil as it does not weigh down my waves but for my color treated ends this is the very best. it is heavier than Moroccan oil due to the silicons in it so if you have fine to medium hair you must be careful to put very little in your hair. I mix it with water or gel. i bought it on sale for 3$ so i am super duper happy

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by gummypear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried several moroccan oils, including the pricey Moroccanoil Oil Hair Treatment. Garnier's is definitely the best out of all. My hair is thick, and dry (its also bleached). I use the oil when my hair is damp then I blow dry it. I will use a little bit afterwards on my ends. It's lightweight, I love the smell, and I purchased it for $4 at Target. It's one of my fave beauty products!