December 23, 2014 | 1423 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

AMAZING. When my hair gets poofy from blow-drying, it shrinks it to half the size. It gives silky shine after styling especially. Don't really like the smell, but it's not pungent. Amazing for the price, I got it for $6 at wegmans, use it nearly every day, and it's lasted me almost a year! A little goes a long way. One time though it opened in a bag an a bunch poured out (1/4 inch of product maybe), but haven't had any other problems.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by PaolaheartsJB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite hair purchase of the year! I have naturally dry hair and was looking for a hair serum... that didn't smell like coconut. This "oil treatment" answered all my prayers. Its lightweight, nonsticky, and smells like lightly scented vanilla. I use this on damp hair, focusing on the ends for softness and easy styling and after heat styling for shine and frizz control. This manages not to weigh my hair down while making my hair actually look healthy. The fact that its also only about four bucks is icing on the cake.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I call this my cheap moroccan oil! I apply a nickel size three times a week and it smoothes my hair. After straightening, my hair looks like a million bucks!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by jessica523

I'm not so sure why I'm the only person who's not thrilled with this product, especially because my hair has been easily tamed with other serums. I originally tried this on dry hair, and all it did was make my hair look greasy - and I just used it on the ends of my hair. It didn't tame my frizz at all, and it only looked shinier because it was so greasy. Since then, I've tried using on my damp hair after showering and I'm just not really seeing any results with it. I do like that it's lightweight, and the smell is okay to an extent (I think it smells extremely strongly of cocoa butter kind of?), but it just doesn't do anything to my hair. I've tried using a quarter-sized amount of it because I didn't want it to make my hair too greasy. Maybe I can try using more though now that I'm using it on wet hair. I'm hoping that will work.
My other issue is the packaging. I like bottle and the dispenser, but I find that the product is really thin and way more spills out than I wanted to use.
I'll try using more on my damp hair though, and hope it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third bottle. I have medium texture, color treated, looong hair. I apply it on the length. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new HG hair serum. I have fine hair, but a ton of it..it's highlighted and naturally straight with some wave...works great for me. I split my hair into two sections and smooth on a quarter size of product on each side concentrating on the ends (from the ears down). De tangles great with my wide tooth comb...I even noticed I have way less split ends since using this combo. The smell is citrus-like hard to describe, but it fades fast. Gives a nice smooth finish with no oil or grease and no flatness. I already have another bottle for when this one is done.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by cocobinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was not expecting much from this at all since it was so cheap and I bought it on a whim, but it has ended up being the best after-shower hair treatment I've ever used. It smooths out my frizziness/dryness but feels extremely lightweight. It's great and I'd recommend it to anyone. I've used plenty of high end products similar to this in the 20-30 dollar range, and this is still my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loveeeeeee itttttttttt!!! use it every single day on my hair. It makes it feel health nd look it also. so worth tht little bit of money. I will keep re buying!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I have very long,thick,wavy hair and I have problem with frizz and dry ends. I love hair serum/oil and my favorite is the one from The Body Shop grapeseed hair oil but after 3 bottles later I really want to find a drugstore dupe. Yes the garnier one has silicone as the first ingredient but so does the TBS one and the garnier is also thicker consistency and of course smells different because this one is infused with argan oil. At the end of the day the result is all that matter. I use this after I wash my hair and I let it air dry. I also use it after I flat iron my hair to prevent frizz. I do wish it comes with a pump tho' but I can always reuse my empty hair serum container. I almost finish mine,so I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by hernandezcee

The results of this product kicked in a little after i used it and when it did i was surprised by the results! It left my hair feeling smoother and i definitely saw the sleek finish. There wasn't a lot of shine and it didn't tame frizz to a full extent but i was still impressed.