April 17, 2014 | 1406 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

I really didn't see anything special about this product. It smudged on me but all mascaras do. It gave me a natural lash look and didn't clump and felt very soft but I wouldn't buy it again even for natural days I'd go with full n soft

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by tia347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this mascara at first. I really am not a big fan anymore though. I have to apply sooo many coats to get the look I'm going for. I like my lashes to be long and full with a curl for my small hooded eyes. This just takes too long to get that effect. It's more of a fluffy soft look. I wouldn't use this with a smoky eye look at all because your lashes will dissappear. Also after many applications it didn't seem to last and was a little flaky through the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara! The "fluffy" wand makes application smooth and reduces clumping. There is little to no fallout and staying power is strong. This mascara makes my eyelashes look naturally thicker and longer. Would definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Hunnikins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Not a good product, really weighs down my lashes. They are naturally very long so I just need something to thicken them but this really doesn't even do that. They ended up sinking down to not even looking curled anymore and I had to use a lot to get a thicker appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by superluminal123

My HG mascara out of benefit's they're real, covergirl lash blast, and neutrogena healthy volume. I have repurchased this once already (waterproof). A word about my eyelashes: pretty thick, not much length.
I personally like slightly drier mascara formulas because others can make my lashes clump so this was great.
It almost never clumps!!
Good length and volume and darkens my lashes substantially.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I really did not like this mascara. When I bought it, I really wanted to like it but when I tried it out I felt like it did absolutely nothing for my lashes. The bristles in the brush scratched my tight line and I find that this also dries really quickly. This mascara flakes too much and smudges within 1 hour of wear. I think I may also have an allergic reaction to this mascara because my eyes start to itch when I wear it. A lot of ppl May like this but it just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mascara4eveRR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my eyelashes are short and straight, and this worked perfectly, i use the waterpoof so my curl wont fall, i was always a falsies user but then it stopped working, megaplush is perfect for me i am defintley buying more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by BurningDynamite

This mascara works brilliantly if you have naturally curled eyelashes. It doesn't clump, goes on easily and lightly and still leaves your eyelashes feeling gunk free and flexible with brilliant results.
However, due to the nature of the wand and the reviews I've seen here, it is possible the opposite could be said for those with very straight lashes. You win some, you lose some, but all in all this is a brilliant mascara for the right type of lashes, not so much for others.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$8.25 USD at local drugstore (but saw it for $5.99 online). Absolute worst mascara for my short& straight lashes. I'm not sure if the brush or the formula is the problem. The brush wand is very "bendy" and didn't grab my lashes at all. The formula appears very watery, and the brush head doesn't grab lashes. It just skims and lightly, spottily coats on the formula. No volume or length.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by leahmarie365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product and it makes my lashes look so good (it is definitely better than the rocket). If you put too much on it makes my lashes look spidery, but I hate lots of mascara on my lashes so all I need is one or two light swipes. The packaging it cute and the flexible brush makes it harder to accidentally poke yourself in the eye...if that matters. lol

I would probably repurchase this.