Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Charm

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just got this yesterday and I immediately tried this on. First I want to say that I liked the color when I first put it on, and then it got brighter...and brighter...and brighter until it was almost the same color of Maybelline's Coral Crush. VERY bright. Because of all the reviews I watched on Youtube I was expecting a glossy, bearly there nude with a hint of pink/coral, like all the Youtubers said and what it looked like on their lips. The reason I bought this in the first place is because It looked like the only wearable color for me (Because I was really scared of all the brighter colors in the line.) All in all, I like it. It's not what I expected but it's a really pretty bright pinky/coral color. :)
The good thing about this is that summer is coming up and it would look pretty next to the pool or something. :D

Thanks for reading. ~Micah

PS. Oh, and what everyone else is saying about it being drying on your lips, not having a lot of product and a strong minty smell.

1. It's not very drying on my lips, It will get dry on me about mid-day, but stays creamy for a long time after you reapply.
2. Yes, there is only about a inch, maybe inch and a half of product. but because it is a stain you don't need much. (For me it will probably last a while.)
3. Mine really didn't smell of mint until you got your nose really close to it. (I was actually excited for the strong minty smell.. I love minty smells <3)

(((EDIT)))
Okay, so I have been wearing this for the past few days and I'm happy to say, I love it!
I guess I was really upset since it was supposed to be a nude with a hint of coral and when I put it on it was like a coral lipstick.. But I found out that if you exfoliate your lips and put a chapstick on before this product, it becomes a nice pinky coral color. Not a over barring coral color. still not a nude with a hint of coral. but I think I am starting to love it.
Thanks for reading! (I know it's a lot, but I wanted to be thorough) <3

Thanks for giving me bright orange lips at work. Comes out light, turns feral bright orangey pink like those $2 colour change lipsticks. Eeew

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Shade description: pastel coral (turns into a bright coral pink)

Pros

- moisturizing
- long wearing
- stains lips a pretty color

Cons

- not a lot of product

Comments: I love the color I get once this stains my lips! It starts off looking like Maybelline's Coral Ambition (color whisper, very pastel) and quickly turns into a brighter shade of a pink coral. So pretty! It reminds me a lot of NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Nude Peach and they layer perfectly together, as well. Love the minty scent, too. Will be getting backups of this one!

Will repurchase.

Great non drying lip stain! the purpley color looks great on my NC-30 olive skin. I actually use this as blush and lipstick! As a blush, it leaves a nice sheeny glow on your cheeks.

I swapped for this, after reading the reviews. I was really surprised by how nude it actually goes on. I am NW20 with lightly pigmented lips, and this goes on a soft, peachy nude for me. Once the balm has worn off, and I can no longer feel it, I get a really flattering rosy-peach stain that lasts a good while. If I layer the pencil again once the stain has set, I get an even longer lasting, stronger colored stain.
The slight minty scent reminds me of Tarte's but not as strong. I would love to try other colors, will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's times like these where I ask myself why I didn't consult MUA before buying...oh well. So I bought this mistakenly thinking that I would actually get a color similar to the color of the tube - a corally peach. I ended up having to swipe this back and forth on my lips at least twenty times in order to get any sort of color to show up, and when it did, it just made my lips an unflattering milky shade that made me look ill. And when I wiped it off, it had stained my lips a ridiculously bright orangey red color that wouldn't come off even with makeup remover.

I love the revlon kissable balm stains. I have lovesick, and I adore it. This is a wearable everyday nude-peach. It's not as pigmented as the other balm stains I've tried. I wish the lasting powder was also longer. I like it though. Not a must have, but if you really like the kissable balm stains I suggest getting this one.

I am so angry at myself for buying this product. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore the Revlon balm stains. I own and am in love with five- rendezvous, romantic, adore, crush, & honey.

I wanted the pinkish nude that everyone here is talking about, but for some odd reason this thing turns milky WHITE on me. It's strange as hell because i haven't read reviews that indicate so. I'm light skinned, have fairly pinkish lips and it turns into a frosty shade of white. No pink or coral tint that others have experienced. Just an insanely milky, SLIGHT peach-frosty white.

It's absolutely dreadful because it makes me look like a corpse. I'm nc 20 with black hair for color reference.
If course this is entirely my experience so please don't let this review hinder you, I might have gotten a dud or it simply doesn't work on me. Either way, I am angry at myself for buying this at target where I cannot return it at all.

EDIT: 4.25.2013

I've had his product for a while now and yes I initially hated it but I've played around with the application quite a bit & have fallen in love with it. I realize that when I wrote the review above, I was so upset with the outcome that I quickly wrote a disapproving review.

This stuff is perfect. It's milky alright, but after some time it delivers this pinky-peachy shade that looks so angelic. I don't know how else to describe it other than angelic and sweet looking. After a few hours, it leaves a somewhat orange-pink stain like a really pretty coral. I love it so much... Specially if paired with a bit of bright red in between your lips for that gradual lip color look. So pretty!

My advice? Give it a few hours to experience the colors the balm stain produces.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It's hard to predict with this one because for some people, it ends up a beautiful coral, for some it just turns into an annoying orange shade. In my NC15-20 skin, it applies very nude—almost like concealer lips—and then dries down to a peach/coral stain that looks a lot like MAC Razzedazzler lipstick. Pretty but not my favorite.

I love the entire Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain line and picked this color up last night on a whim. I thought it would be a light coral, but when I opened it to put it on this morning I was shocked that in the tube it looks like some pale frosted color out of the sixties. But I figured - what the heck and put it on knowing I could take if off if I hated it. Finished getting ready and totally forgot about it until I did a last minute check before heading out the door.
BEAUTIFUL!
I guess it warmed up once it was on and looks like MLBB. More pink that I expected, but more natural looking on me that the pale pinkish colors in this line.
My new favorite!