October 31, 2014 | 792 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by MS05

I use this brush for nearly everything! I don't use it with foundation when I am going for a lighter look but usually I use it on an every day baisis. I even use it sometimes for contorting, I know weird but I like it. So soft and completely changed my makeup application!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by livfosterr

I own many real techniques brushes but this one has to be my favourite. It feels soft and blends any liquid/cream foundations and concealers in really well! I use it to blend in my 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation' and my 'Collection Ultimate wear concealer' and I'm in love. It's a definite must buy and for the price (compared to other foundation brushes) it is the best one I've used!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It is a wonderful brush. It does the job quickly. It is my favorite after the Sigma F88.
The only problem is that i have to clean it every time after a single liquid foundie application because it absorbs product.
I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic brush! I use it primarily for creams. Super soft & dense. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $9 AUD this is the best foundation brush ever! This is what got me into using foundation brushes and is definitely worth a try (especially if you think you don't like brushes or are just starting out with makeup).

PROS

-soft, dense, feels really nice on the skin
-cheap
-applies and blends foundation flawlessly (just dip it into a dollop of foundation on the back of your hand and paint on your foundation and then go over it in small light "buffing" circles)
-dries very quickly after washing, retains shape and won't shed

CONS

-loses a bit of softness with repeated washing but this can be remedied by moisturizing the bristles with coconut oil or olive oil.2
-nothing else really but if you want an even better, more luxurious application try the Sigma F82 Round Kabuki.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleSallyRacket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All the Real Techniques brushes are brilliant, but this one is my absolute favourite. I use it to apply foundation and I find it so much easier and more effective than an ordinary, flat foundation brush. It's really soft and is perfect for getting a lovely natural finish by buffing the foundation into the skin. Plus, for areas where I need extra coverage, I can use the side of the bristles to tap foundation or concealer on to particular trouble spots to get a really nice, blended result.

This is such a great brush for the price - it's easily as good as brushes that cost twice as much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to apply my liquid foundation. Beforehand, I used a terrible brush by Elle that'd always leave streaks on my face.

This works well for me, it buffs out easily and doesn't leave too many streaky marks. It also gets it done really fast!

I'm really not into brushes though, but this works perfectly. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by chlodewick21

this was one of the first real techniques brushes i purchased, to begin with i found the product good, it was alot more pleasing than you're avarege foundation brush, as its alot thicker and more dome shaped, however i soon began to find i did not enjoy this product- it was almost impossible to blend, it got dirty very easily, i felt like it did nothing for me, i found it too be very rough on my face, since this i have purchased the core collection by real techniques and i have found this to be alot better, holding the buffing brush which really is my holy-grail face brush! i recommened you do not waste you're money on this brush as it completley let me down

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, LOVE this brush. I currently have two and will be purchasing a third one soon. It is wonderful for applying liquid foundation. I first stipple the foundation into my skin and then buff it out. The brush works wonderfully for both techniques. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! So dense and soft. This allows for full coverage with my mineral foundation. I mainly use this to conceal acne scars around my jawline. I've had this for about 6 months, and it's still in excellent shape! So glad I picked it up!