July 30, 2014 | 2201 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I couldn't love this brush anymore!!! It's perfect for blending my concealer under my eyes. It spends it perfectly even and covers everything I need it to. It's sooo much quicker to blend using this brush than your fingers!! It's also great for contouring and gives you an airbrushed, flawless finish!! Love love love :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

AMAZING , AMAZING AND AMAZING!

this was my first ever makeup brush and boy, it did not disappoint!

The price is so reasonble aswell!
and Real Techniques is a great, trusted, British brand so I have recently purchased all of the makeup brushes I thought this one was so good!

OVERALL: this is the best thing I have ever bought!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by RJDJ54

Expert face brush i love you!

I use it with ellis faas skin veil foundation, mac's face and body foundation, ysl touche eclat foundation and with all these foundations it blends amazing, streakfree and doesn't soak up the foundation, the brush is small but not to small it gets in all the small places of your face, innercorner eyes, etc

and then the price! I highly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all-time favorite foundation brush! Since had to retire my MAC 187, this has become my HG brush for foundation. I love love love the finish it gives me and the way it works on my skin. It's really wonderful. I just stipple on the product and buff/blend it in. I can't believe that it's this afforable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love using this for contour. It is so soft and dense, blends everything to perfection. It also cleans really well and dries fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by liorak

LOVEEEE this brush! It blends out foundation amazingly, I like it more than the buffing brush because it blends product better in smaller areas like under eyes and around the nose. Also it gives more coverage than the buffer I find. Not that I like a full coverage face! I really like more natural looking foundations with sheer-medium coverage. I recently got the YSL foundation and this is an amazing pair! This is also really good with the bronze universal Chanel bronzing crème!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite brushy to apply foundation! Works like a dream especially with bb creams! And at only around $9, it's a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! I use it to apply my foundation, i don't have stripes and it gives a really nice effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

My favourite brush, like ever! I can use it for everything( although blush and bronzer would be very prominent on the face, and requires a lot of blending). I love using this to blend out concealer. I use the mac pro longwear for some of my acne scarring and I pat this on top and it just disappears! Everyone compliments me how my skin is so clear. I can't get the same effect with sponges, fingers, etc. No cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush is absolutely worth the hype and the money.

It's lightweight, stands up on the desk and it isn't as bulky as I expected it to be.

It's inexpensive, soft, looks brand new after a year of washing, it's dense but not hard, and the shape and size are perfect.

Love it!