Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as my first foundationbrush. I really liked it for a few weeks but then I started paying more attention to the finish it gave and I realised it left my foundation so streaky. I prefer my Zoeva 104 buffer brush or the realtechniques buffing brush, way better results.

Just bought Expert Face brush and i looooveee it so much! Smooth, very handy, multitasking product. This brush makes my not-so-good foundation into a flawless foundation. And it makes my makeup routine more faster because it blends the foundation very quickly. I use it for almost everything (Liquid/cream foundation, compact/loose powder, bronzer, or even for blush). The cleaning process itself is pretty easy. It dried very quickly

Definitely worth every single penny. Would buy again if needed

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Amazing brush for foundation

An extremely good foundation brush. buffs in foundation quickly and seamlessly. I also love it for buffing in cream blushes and bronzers. Highly recommend adding to your collection if you're on a budget.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it love it love it, high quality! Can recommend

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I found out about the Expert Face Brush from youtube. Since there were so many good reviews I decided I would order it from Amazon as some point. I added it to my wishlist and was in no hurry to buy it, but I stumbled upon it in my local Walgreens store and just bought it there. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, since I never really liked applying my foundation or concealer with a brush, but this brush just changed mind! I really didn't think I'd like it THIS much. It really makes a difference and helps me use less product. I had always applied with fingertips before. It worked fine, but it didn't blend as well. This brush doesn't give a streaky look. Just perfectly buffed and evened out. It works well with creamy and liquid makeup. Washing the brush is easy and it dries fast. I use warm water and baby shampoo. I plan to get the other brushes from this line since I was so impressed by this one.

Love RT brushes and use this for my foundation while I wait to try their sponge. Really good for blending and buffing in the foundation!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm on the fence abt this. It did work, but not as amazingly as I thought it would. The fact that it's so dense, which is a pro to many people, makes it hard for me to achieve an airbrushed finish; I do circular motions and definitely have to put a bit of time to work the foundation into the skin flawlessly. Some of the bristles were quite harsh against my skin as well. What upsets me is that the result it gives is not much different than what I got from a $1 round buffing brush that I now use for bronzing/contouring. I think I might have to try the Miracle Complexion Sponge to really see a difference.

I really like this brush. It was inexpensive, and is really good for buffing foundation into my skin. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the handle is too thick. I store my brushes in acrylic cups, and this one takes up too much room.

I know people swear by this brush, but it is just not working for me. I bought this a little while ago, and I swear it leaves streak marks! I've tried this brush with several foundations (cc/bb creams too), but the result was not any better. I have to really buff it in for it to not be streaky. It did not live up to my expectation, and I do not understand the hype. I really like Real Techniques brushes, but this was a miss for me. I only use this brush to spread foundation on my face before going in with a beauty blender.

Popular Makeup Brushes