April 17, 2014 | 1845 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by jjenny

my friend took it out and put it on her lips thought it was a nude lipstick! AHAHA really nice concealer and stays put just dont touch it!!!!!! give it a try its not that expensive

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I love this concealer for my under eyes. I use shade 2, I dab a touch on and blend it. It's very creamy and easily spreadable. It doesn't settle into lines, and gives the perfect amount of natural looking coverage. However...I wish they had more shades. Shade 2 is too dark to use on blemishes, and Shade 1 is too light and pinkish for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was using Chanticalle but it was not hygenic and the cap kept falling off. This is great to throw in my bag. Hope it photographs well. (not too cakey).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by luxybon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer. It is easily blended and has a wonderfully light, creamy texture. I love the packaging and the ease of application. On skin, it never looks overdone, it doesn't get caky, and it lasts practically all day (with only a few touch-ups here and there if you have problem skin like me). This concealer is definitely worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by may1980

Looks very natural and not cakey at all which I find the most important since some concealers/foundations used under the eyes actually accentuate the fine lines. This YSL concealer doesn't. The coverage is medium but works for me as long as there are no big spots to conceal. In that case I'd use a stronger concealer only on those areas.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by chemistry68

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I have ever used, and I have used concealers for 50 years, since my teen days. It blends flawlessly, never gives "racoon eys," and is well-worth the price. I never waste the amount below the tube line, as there is quite a bit more left. Rather, I use a sponge-tip applicator of the eye-shadow variety to reach down into the tube and gently daub it under my eyes out to the edge. I have used YSL for the last 8-10 years. Make sure to get the correct color for your skin (which should be the same throughout the year unless you use a bronzer powder for a "summer tan.")

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

I love this and immediately purchased a second one right after I got the first one. It's a stick concealer that is pigmented, creamy and light reflective. Works for both undereye (set with powder, bcs I DO get a tad bit of creasing, but maybe Im using too much or something), and blemishes. The #1 shade is a good match for NW15-20. I have tried many other concealers, MUFE, Laura Mercier, etc, but this is my favorite. It's easy to use and effective. My only gripe is I wish it was a tad more pasty so it would stick on better. It can get smudged away and I have to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Nennna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am satisfied with this concealer, it is very nice and has a beautiful package. But it is a little bit expensive, so I am not so sure that i would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best spot concealer I've found so far. It melts into my skin to the point where I can't see it. I apply it with my finger. I didn't like how it worked on my dark circles though. But for spots (like acne and discoloration) it's the best. The only problem I've encountered is that I can't find this shade at stores. They only carry number 2 and number 3, which are way too dark for me. When I find it, I'll stock up. One tube lasts me about three months but that's because I have a lot of spots to cover

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by maven22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Ivory Beige. The color was an okay match with my skin but I was not completely happy with it. YSL only has three other shades. For some reason the #1 was too light and the #2 was too dark but I went with the #1 since I primarily wanted it for dark under eye circles.

I loved how it was smooth and creamy out of the tube. It was also easy to blend and layer without it being too cakey. Unfortunately after an hour of wear it started to settle into my fine lines. I tried it a couple of times with primer, with loose powder, or alone under or over foundation but none of these techniques were able to keep it in place. I really wanted to love it but unfortunately I had to return it.