December 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Liquid Makeup Sensitive Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up this foundation, because I didn't have a liquid one in my arsenal. My skin is not very sensitive, so I can't really form my opinion about this, but in terms of coverage this is not the greatest choice.
My skin is dry on cold season and oily to very oily depending on skin regiment during summer. I have enlarged pores, couple of dark sports, ocasional break outs and none of these is covered by this foundation. Even after two, three layers you can see the flaws. Concealer is a must with this make up.

I also doubt if I can wear it summer time. When I made swatches on my hand the finish is matte, almost powdery, but on the face, another story - kind of dewy, not for summer oily skin.

The medium light color I have is perfect match, the only thing is it seems a little darker in the end of the day. Next time, if I decide to buy it, I will have to go a shade lighter.

Also, if you have strong yellow undertone, then this might not be for you.
I still can't figure out my undertone, but light foundations with yellow undertones ( if they are not too yellow and orange) look natural on me, pinkish look unnatural. I always try to buy neutral. This one looks neutral on my face, but when I put when I pour some amount on my hand it has some minor pinkish tones.
I think if you have very pale, porcelain tone be careful when choosing the shade.

I don't know if it lasts long, because I don't wear it everyday, but when I wear it underneath my dual finish Lanc�me pressed powder and usually come home in 4, 5 hours and foundation is still there, on my face (when used on top of primer). Not sure if it will be on its place in a couple of more hours.

I don't think I will buy it again in near future mostly because of its poor coverage.
I don't like the bottle that much too. It's a glass bottle, not very big, but feels bulky to me, plus it lacks a pump.

**************update**************
It's not good for summer! It feels so tacky on my face, I want to wipe it off and use smth else. Don't think it's good for oily skin too. It just doesn't feel right almost sticky.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Soccergirlmccrystal

Love it makes my skin look flawless. When it comes to fashion u need to look the best and this can help you so much covers ur skin amazing! I'm buying it again no matter what happens

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was surprised that this foundation is so good because it's cheap compared to other foundations, even the kind you buy in drugstores. I have very oily skin and it works perfectly for me; no greasy feel. It wears well too, lasts all day without touch-ups. I apply it with a sponge and use a foundation brush in areas like under the eyes. It's easy to apply, goes on smoothly. Then I apply a thin layer of loose powder over it and powder blush. Made for senstive skin I've had no adverse reactions. The coverage is fairly light but it's buildable if you have spots or problem areas. I wear Classic Ivory which is perfect for my light skin with pink undertones. A great foundation for the price. The bottle could be better; being glass it's no good for travel.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

I wanted to love this foundation because I like the powder but it was too pink for me! I'm nc 40 in mac and in this I was 545 warm beige. The color matched my skin perfect but the undertone was to pink! Ugh. Will never repurchase this liquid!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very great foundation. The price is VERY affordable and has a really nice formula. No SPF and no fragrance! Also oil free! The finish is almost powdery and can look just a hint dewy. The packaging is okay. Not the WORST no pump foundation. The bottle's triangular shape makes it easy to hold and tap out. The foundation itself is kind of like a creamy liquid so it' s pretty hard to get too much on your hand. Blends easily and lasts. Light-Medium coverage and nicely buildable. This is a great foundation for anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation! It's medium coverage but I believe it can be built to be full coverage. Love the color which for me is (warm beige) and the way it blends on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really lacking in coverage. It's really watery and dewy, I would have preferred a more opaque and thicker formula. It doesn't cover anything and that's reason enough for me to return it. If you have any kind of acne or redness, don't bother...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by cblazer973

I love this foundation. I have tried creams, liquids, BB creams, and powders. My go to for a while was L'Oreal True Match but I noticed it has been emphasizing my dry spots. I picked this up at CVS where it was around $7 (Walmart was $5 almost $6). For that price, I'm totally willing to buy it even if it is sub par.
I like the coverage of this foundation and for buying it without trying it on my skin first, its a good match. The only grievance I have, like many others, is the packaging. I usually use a sponge even though I own a foundation brush but with this I'm forced to use the brush and I actually have an easier time applying the foundation with the brush and it gives me a good finish. I like how this foundation makes my skin look and I'm excited to purchase a summer shade for when my skin gets tanner.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Somesimplegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation because I'm a former dancer whom was very used to stage makeup. I have Combo/Oily skin and usually only get breakouts on my chin.

This foundation has little to no coverage. I feel as if I am wearing a tinted moisturizer with an overload of pigment and not enough moisturizing elements. I would have been better off with a cream foundation (that I am used to using for the stage) to have a more natural face. It did NOT even out my skin-tone but left my skin feeling dry and flaky. Around my nose and chin looked like I had caked on multiple layers of concealer and other various products when all I had used was this foundation. It also makes blemishes even MORE noticable because it dries out the areas especially with time.

I can't say that I HATE this foundation, but it certainly does not work for me. I have been using it for 3 months simply because I didn't do any research on the product the day I happened to be in the drugstore.

I am so upset and COUNTING the days until I can switch to Revlon ColorStay.

My CG Foundation is in Ivory.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by AbbeyMarjorie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of this foundation. I always end up coming back to it after my other foundations are gone. It gives me medium coverage and lasts all day. I found that the best way to apply it is with a foundation brush. One thing I noticed was when I put it over pimples, it sorts of flakes off on and around the pimple.

Overall a really good foundation with lots of shades to choose from.

Would buy again.