October 25, 2014 | 1200 users online

Blush - Revlon - Photoready Cream Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by NikkiduP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite blush is clinique precious posey but since I bought this (coral reef) 3 months ago I find myself reaching for it almost everyday.

I have normal to dry skin and the cream blush leaves a nice natural dewy finish. What I like most is the you can apply it very lightly and look like you just went for a jog. Nobody can detect its blush. Looks very natural. You can also build it to create more dramatic colour. No fancy tools needed, ring finger works just fine. Lasting power is about 6-8 hours which for a drug store brand is quite good. It has no scent and does not irritate skin. Probably works better on lighter and olive skin tones

Will definitely repurchase

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Not a fan of this at all. I don't know why I got this in the first place, generally I hate anything that is cream based in the make up world with a few exceptions, but I had an 80s themed party to go to and shade 'Flushed' was such an amazing bright magenta in the pan I convinced myself this is what I needed to create those perfectly angled, contoured cheekbones. Anyway, the result was not what I was expecting. The colour comes out so sheer it is just silly. When I swatch in on my hand it looks as bright as I'm expecting but when I tried to build it it just didn't work the way in which I wanted it to. It took much loading onto my real techniques stippling brush for the blush to actually start making an impact on my face. I don't know why I didn't just ignore my instincts on this one and I would've saved myself some money, because Revlon aren't all that cheap. I tried wearing it on my cheeks for the day and within about two hours it started sliding off my face and I had to go back to my faithful MAC coygirl to sort things out. Definitely sticking to powdered blushes in the future, would not recommend nor buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by songy67

I picked up the shade Pinched 100. It is a true peach with very fine silver shimmer which makes the finish luminous and provides a healthy sheen to the skin. However, even on my NC15 skintone I feel like the color only faintly shows up even if I substantially layer it on. That being said, it does provide a great base for powder blushes.

The texture is fantastic. It's a cream-to powder formula that isn't overly dry and blends effortlessly. It makes for a great base because of this smooth texture, and also because it's not so pigmented that it will clash with the powder blush you put over it. It adds an extra layer that helps your cheek color stick around throughout the day.

I prefer to apply this with my fingertips for the most control, but as others have said, a stippling brush or flat-top brush would work just as well.

There is a very faint chemical scent that can only be detected if you stick your nose close to the pot. The packaging is nice and sleek and fairly lightweight. For $12.99 you get a hefty .44oz or 12.4g of product. I think if you picked up one of the other two more pigmented shades they would last you a very long time. I don't regret this purchase but if I get another one I wouldn't go for "Pinched" again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by wonrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this in Coral Reef. It looks scary in the pot, but is actually very wearable. It has become my every day blush. I apply this with my fingertips, it's easy to build.

It doesn't have great lasting power though, it lasts maybe half the day / 6ish hours, which is good enough for me.

Unrelated, does anyone have any reccs for a lipstick/stain that is the same colour as this?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

I have this shade in pinched and quite enjoy this shade. Pinched is a light peach. I like the formula in that it is creamy and is very buildable. I apply this with my fingers or a Mac 188. This gives my cheeks a nice flush that lasts throughout the day. I want to try the shade flushed next. I hope Revlon will extend the color selection. Definitely comparable to the Mac creme blend blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by vjagger

Bought 'pinched' from chemist warehouse 50% off. I'm a MAC addict and this little beauty has knocked them off their pedestal. So pretty, I apply it with my stippling brush, stayed put all day, most gorgeous colour ever in a blush. Going back to purchase backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mary_ln

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Some reviewers seem to be disappointed with this product in the color Pinched. Noting that, I decided to purchase the other two - Coral Reef and Flushed. Glad I bought them because they have ended up being my favorite cream blushes. Even though they look scary bright in their containers, they go on smoothly, giving my cheeks a nice soft flush. I have used fingertips to apply, but recently began using my new small stipple brush from E.L.F Not sure why the color doesn't last all day for some. Can only surmise it's either the color choice or application method. Even though the feel of the product can be rather dry, it still needs to be applied as a cream - not a powder - the idea being that it will then dry to a powder finish. And it doesn't settle into fine lines either. A+ product for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc25-30, warm, oily

I purchased this cream blush in the shade "coral reef".

It looks scary orange in the pot but the blush is really sheer!! I apply with a real techniques stippling brush. I like to set this blush with an orange/peachy blush, like Laura mercier's lush nectarine blush. Lasting power on it's own is pretty crappy unless I set it with a powdered blush. Overall, I still think this cream blush is alright.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by amandamorgan

UPDATE: I hate this product. Clung to my skin like CRAZY. Honestly don't waste your time buying this if your not as fair as ever. Im about an NC20 and it barely showed up on me.

I just purchased this blush in pinched, and plan on buying it in flushed, and possibly coral reef.

PROS:

creamy texture that blends beautifully into skin
great packaging thats super functional (i love the twist off cap)
doesn't feel heavy or like your wearing anything at all

CONS:

pretty sheer and takes a while to build
lasting power isn't great

All in all if your interested in a natural pick me up then I'd purchase this blush. I think it would be great in the summer time paired with a nice bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Pinched: a warm creamy peach flesh tone. Blends well into my skin. I like how sheer but buildable these cream blushes are. This one looks very natural on me and gives me a peach glow for summer. I love applying it with a dense brush like Sephora #45 Mineral brush.