April 17, 2014 | 1886 users online

Blush - Revlon - Photoready Cream Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

I have this shade in pinched and quite enjoy this shade. Pinched is a light peach. I like the formula in that it is creamy and is very buildable. I apply this with my fingers or a Mac 188. This gives my cheeks a nice flush that lasts throughout the day. I want to try the shade flushed next. I hope Revlon will extend the color selection. Definitely comparable to the Mac creme blend blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by vjagger

Bought 'pinched' from chemist warehouse 50% off. I'm a MAC addict and this little beauty has knocked them off their pedestal. So pretty, I apply it with my stippling brush, stayed put all day, most gorgeous colour ever in a blush. Going back to purchase backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mary_ln

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Some reviewers seem to be disappointed with this product in the color Pinched. Noting that, I decided to purchase the other two - Coral Reef and Flushed. Glad I bought them because they have ended up being my favorite cream blushes. Even though they look scary bright in their containers, they go on smoothly, giving my cheeks a nice soft flush. I have used fingertips to apply, but recently began using my new small stipple brush from E.L.F Not sure why the color doesn't last all day for some. Can only surmise it's either the color choice or application method. Even though the feel of the product can be rather dry, it still needs to be applied as a cream - not a powder - the idea being that it will then dry to a powder finish. And it doesn't settle into fine lines either. A+ product for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc25-30, warm, oily

I purchased this cream blush in the shade "coral reef".

It looks scary orange in the pot but the blush is really sheer!! I apply with a real techniques stippling brush. I like to set this blush with an orange/peachy blush, like Laura mercier's lush nectarine blush. Lasting power on it's own is pretty crappy unless I set it with a powdered blush. Overall, I still think this cream blush is alright.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by amandamorgan

UPDATE: I hate this product. Clung to my skin like CRAZY. Honestly don't waste your time buying this if your not as fair as ever. Im about an NC20 and it barely showed up on me.

I just purchased this blush in pinched, and plan on buying it in flushed, and possibly coral reef.

PROS:

creamy texture that blends beautifully into skin
great packaging thats super functional (i love the twist off cap)
doesn't feel heavy or like your wearing anything at all

CONS:

pretty sheer and takes a while to build
lasting power isn't great

All in all if your interested in a natural pick me up then I'd purchase this blush. I think it would be great in the summer time paired with a nice bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Pinched: a warm creamy peach flesh tone. Blends well into my skin. I like how sheer but buildable these cream blushes are. This one looks very natural on me and gives me a peach glow for summer. I love applying it with a dense brush like Sephora #45 Mineral brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really like this product-best blush i've ever used
I have this in the colour coral reef which looks very bright orange but applies nicely just to give the face a nice flush of colour.
On the pricier side of drugstore products as revlon always is but its worth the money as ive had this for a while now and it still looks brand new, lots of product in the pot
gives my skin a nice dewy, natural but still nicely coloured finish

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Cindy76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are so many mixed reviews about this product. I'll just say, it's not what you expect. I have this in Coral Reef (it's the orange looking one) and I'm an NC30 and it complements my yellowish skin well. The blush looks crazy bright but it applies very natural. Also, I didn't have to put on much to get color on my cheeks. My only negative is I thought the blush would be more moisturizing, but it's probably just as drying as a powder. I have very dry skin, so I'll have to wear this with moisturizer. Really love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by MadHungarian

I like the consistency and wearability but I will probably get a different color next time. The shade I got was Pinched and you really have to build it up for color payoff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush in Coral Reef, after eyeing it forever. It wasn't what I was hoping for or expecting. I wanted this to be a bold neon coral blush. But it isn't... It's actually a very soft peachy coral, which is honestly much more practical. I apply it using a fluffy blush brush spritzed with Mac Fix+ and then I buff it onto the apples of my cheeks. The color is very wearable and flattering for pale ladies (I'm NC20), but I think it would work on almost any skin tone. My skin is dry, so I always prefer non-matte blushes, but this one doesn't have any sparkle or sheen to it, so I think it would work on combination and oily skin too. Don't let the bright color in the pan fool you-- this is a surprisingly wearable and versatile blush. I highly recommend it.