Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OK I'm not sure why this product has so many positive reviews but when I applied it looked like I took some oily slime and put it all over my face, also my face was so sticky and if my face touched the wall it would stain it with brown, I mean really? The price is great but the actual product is terrible for my tan combo skin, I really don't want to blind someone with the shine on my face while walking down the street

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

my first use of this product left me with a bitter taste.
1. it's not dark enough for darker skin, so when I put it on, I have ghost face until the oils blend it in.
2. do not use too much of this product, it is not super blendable a little goes along way.
I've started using it after i prime my face with calamine lotion and set with my true match powder and it looks sooooo much better! It really gives a nice smooth finish and holds out longer

i honestly don't know if i would buy it again though

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well I have been using this Product for about 1 month now. I totally love this BB cream. It works very well with my skin color. It is a little light but nothing crazy. I have used so many other concealers including fit me foundation. That was wayyy to oily for my skin. by the end of the day i looked so greasy I hated it. I have had no breakouts at all this month. I believe its sue to my change of concealer. I would totally recommend this to any one that wants a natural look. I currently use medium/deep. hope this helps :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This says Medium/Deep, but I find it still not dark enough, or maybe its because there is a pinkish undertone....im very yellow undertoned, so this is not my first time with shade-problems.

I think Its a bit greasy and heavy for me. So skip this if you have oily skin. Besides that, no breakouts.

i will look somewhere else for a BB cream.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this!!! I work outside in construction. And this gives me enough coverage but still looks natural. Love love.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I'm using the sensitive skin version of this BB cream and it's the best BB cream I've ever used! Works really well with my sensitive skin. Moisturise. Blur imperfection (I said blur, not erase or hide). Ppl with oily skin might not like it though. My face doesn't get very oily during the day but usually blotting paper will be needed.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hmmmm, not sure why the ratings are so low but I would guess that this stuff is not for young skin. I've had very oily, acne prone skin all my life but now that I'm 'older' my skin has cleared and settled down a bit. I definitely wouldn't use this when I was younger.
I've repurchased this 3 times now. I use this with Revlon's Photoready concealer and most days forgo using foundation. My skin glows and feels wonderful.
The colour is perfect for me, no gray, but I also have a slight 'permanent tan' and finding a good match in colour has always been a problem.
I like this better than some of the pricier BB creams. They have expanded their line for oily and aging skin so I can only assume that despite the low score on this site that I'm not the only one repurchasing this product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this product was pretty good. There are a few pros and cons:

PROS

- Inexpensive
- Doesn't break you out
- Good for summer

CONS

- Too liquid-y in consistency
- Really light coverage

I would give it a higher rating if only it has more of a coverage. Therefore, I wouldn't be repurchasing this product and I can try other BB creams (:

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff! Works better than anything I've tried. I use to buy smashbox, lorac, tarte and many more of the higher priced makeup from sephora/ulta but I like this best out of anything I've ever tried. More for people who don't have a problem with breakouts because it's not amazing for coverage. If you have an obvious pimple you will need to dab a heavier concealer over it. I like this because it looks very natural and matches my skin tone very well. I never get a weird line on my neck area like some face makeup does. Sometimes I have to set with powder because it makes my skin look too shiny if I don't. I like to try out different products a lot but I always come back to this. I should just stop wasting money and stick to this because it lasts forever and is so cheap and works so well. I have light olive skin and use the medium/deep in summer but without a tan I have to use the light one. I feel like the light one and this shade are so good for people with olive tone skin because usually makeup is too pink or orange on me and this is just a really good match, my skin has a yellow undertone to it and I have a hard time finding a good makeup that makes my face match my neck and arms and rest of my body.. this makeup matches amazing. I hate having a pink or orange face and then my neck is like yellowish and I just look stupid.

I get super tan in summer and when the medium/deep shade became too light for me I tried the one that is just labeled "deep" and it looked like I was wearing a mask and was the leader of the oompa loompas. did not work well with my skin tone

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have the original one. It's a little too cool for my tan skin tone. It's a little oily for me and I have combination skin. For the price, it wasn't a bad beginner BB cream. I don't care for the smell. The only positive thing about this product is that it's pretty cheap and you can just do foundation, moisturizer and SPF in one step. Really, I would just mix some foundation in with my SPF or throw some tinted moisturizer on. I can't bring myself to finish the bottle.