April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by SophieRose99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is really shiny and very glowing. On my oily T-zoned skin it just doesn't work - may be suited to drier skin types. I found it transfers off really quickly. In it's defense I will say it does blend nicely, has a pretty good coverage and I think it does minimize pore appearance and blends away redness quite well. The texture is nice, it is sort of lightweight/creamy and feels nice on. Do try it if you have dry skin, but take care with the shade. This one, the medium is pretty dark, almost too dark on me and my skin has a tan at the moment. I would say this is probably NC27-30 upwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by MzBabiijay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells nice and feels good on my skin

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good colour for my tanned skin. But definitely not for the combination skin. I use Ben Nye finishing powder which is usually good for me and even then my face still comes out shiny. Will swap or give mine away.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by locasanchez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this before the oil free version came out otherwise I would never purchased this. The oil is so heavy that in the small bottle is probably 30% oil. When I used it the first few times it was okay even though my face was shiny by the end of the day, but every time after that the oil would just poor out of the bottle and I really didn't want to apply any of that on my face. I tried shaking it and squeezing out the oil but nothing worked. The product itself was just an oily mess. I tried using translucent powder over it which made it less shiny but I still didn't want to put oil all over my face. I guess it would work better on dry skin, as I use the matte option now. It comes in two shades and although I'm already fairly tanned the medium is darker than my natural skintone. Would only use this if I ran out of everything else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I wanted to try a bb cream , but really they are just tinted moisturisers.This is a poor one.The sunscreen octinoxate does not protect against uva, so this sunscreen is useless.It must contain avebenzone , titanium dioxide or zinc oxide to be broad spectrum.It's also FULL of alcohol and it's fragranced.I would give this one a miss ladies, it maybe cheap but I would rather pay more and get a decent product which this isn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by fritbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It evened out my skin, but after some hours it oxidized making me look a little orangy. It also broke me out a little, and doens't give me that no-makeup/natural look that I like.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by MCast

Yes, indeed, it evened out my skin tone and left it glowing without looking greasy. Beautiful finish. But I broke out like never before the next day. I'm afraid to even give it another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by jtmcintosh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for about 2 years now and I love it. I have normal to combination skin. I use the original product NOT the oily to combination one that they just came out with. It does not make my skin oily. It does give the face a luminous look. Some people complained about the shininess to it but I like a shine not a matte look on my face so it's a preference. This is my third tube I've purchased. Garnier was the first brand I chose for my BB cream and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now my sister is currently use the same product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on an impulse. Good sale going on. I have combo to dry skin so this is awesome in winter for my skin! It moisturizes my skin and looks fresh, not made up or cakey. Just top with some powder and it's good to go. I hear they do make a version now to for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by AmCam28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was a total impulse buy. I usually use Clinique Superbalanced, but wanted something that could be applied in a hurry. I haven't ever used any other BB creams, but I would compare this with a tinted moisturizer. I cleanse my face, apply moisturizer, apply this lightly with my fingers, then set with a powder.

Pros: SPF 15, color matched by tan skin, lightweight, lasts most of the day once set, doesn't break me out
Cons: I'm not a fan of the scent, but it's tolerable

Edit: Broke me out in ways that I haven't had in years.