April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - 123 Perfect Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Most liquid foundations doesn't work that well in terms off keeping my T-zone from shining, because in Singapore it is often blazing hot outdoors and freezing cold indoors (crazy crazy air conditioning). I switched back to liquid foundation about 2years ago, after much research online, and was really excited that I found out about Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation. Before this, I was using powder foundation from MAC and pressed powder from various brands but these didn't help even out my skin tone. I am outdoors often and my skin tone can fluctuate a shade or 2 within a few months. I bought shade #52 Vanilla and found that it is too light, but I like the shine control and coverage, so I headed out to get a #53 Light Beige, a perfect match. It is not that accessible in Singapore stores but I found this on www.asos.com and its great cos they have regular sale promotions there and it ships free. I notice that it applies best with a foundation sponge.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by anVessa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not that great, it gives me wrinkles in my undereyes and the coverage isn't that great, if you're looking to look natural with it, don't use it. It's highly obvious that you have foundation on if you want to opt for a natural look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this in shade 53 Light Beige, and it matches my summer skin tone well. I purchased online as Asos.com for about $13.50, when I purchased it they had free shipping, so it was a good deal. I find myself reaching for this daily. I use it with a Sigma flat buffing brush F-80 and it goes on quick and blends like a dream. No effort needed with this foundation! My HG would be Estee Lauder Double Wear, which sometimes is just a bit too heavy for daytime, and you have to work with it a little more than this foundation. Coverage is good and looks natural, and the lasting power is as good as Double Wear. This has an SPF 10, which is pretty low, but it is good for photos.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Gianni2013

I really like this foundation a lot. It is my favorite of them all. I have combination skin with a very oily t zone. This foundation keeps me matte for about 4 to 5 hours, I think that is pretty decent for a drugstore foundation. I have it in shade 52 and I find it it matches my olive skin, it blends very well, has a yellow undertone and the finish is matte but natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by alyssiajayne

I really loved this foundation. I previously bought another foundation that just wasn't right for me at all so after some research I decided on this one.

I was surprised at how liquidy the consistency was. To be honest, it made me a little concerned as I didn't want it to not cover redness in my cheeks and some problem areas. However, it did the job really well! It gives a really light coverage which is great for everyday. The redness was gone in my cheeks while still having only light coverage!

As for the shade, I bought 51 (light vanilla) which is the lightest shade you can buy as I am very fair. I found that this shade really worked for me which is amazing as I find it hard to get the right shade for my pale skin.

However, keep in my mind that I don't use this foundation buy itself - I also use a mineral finishing powder :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by rachama2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am pleasantly surprised with this foundation! I was looking for a new one for ages, but when I saw this one I felt like I had to try it out!

This foundation claims to have yellow, purple and green pigments for every discoloration on your face. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks, and this covers it just great! I use quite a lot though and apply it with a buffer brush, works better than a stippling brush imo. The formula is quite runny which I prefer, so I can blend it properly. It dries kind a matte on me though, which can look a little bit cakey sometimes. But I was looking for coverage and this does the job! I would say medium-full coverage but when you apply some more full coverage is definitely

I wouldnt buy this foundation if you're just using foundation and not like blush and highlighter and such.

I have oily skin, use this with both primer, mac P&P powder, the whole blush bronzer highlighter routine and fix +, this way it stays on almost the entire day!
Price is really cheap for the quality! Would buy this again if there wouldn't have been so many other foundations to try out!

PRO
+ good (buildable) coverage
+ runny formula, easy to blend
+ covers all the redness in my face as well
+ stays on for almost the entire day (complete routine though)

CON
- Can look cakey sometimes
- Better not to be used on its own

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I have both, 123 Perfect and Healthy mix serum gel . I love them both!

Although, the 123 Perfect was a little runny for me.. not sure if i grabbed an unlucky one or if that's the normal consistency.

I found that the coverage is light/medium. Perfect for days where i want to have "not wearing" makeup look. Perfect during summer! Not too heavy on my skin at all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, first of all I odn't understand how would any one rate this below 4 lippes if not 5!! .. I have tried both healthy mic and flower donno what by bourgois before i tried this .. thank god I didnt lose all hope in this brand from trying so many foundations in the past non of which worked .. Anyways this one I have in beige 54 I am NC 30 to 35.. depending on the season..and this one is a perfect shade maybe the most fitting shade I have tried in my life and I have tried way too many .. The covergae is medium but I have found out that the older I get the less coverage I need as my face looks older with way too much coverage and no matter how I moisturize my face the foundation gets into my wrinkles especially under eye ones and accenuate them , this one doesn't ..
what it does good:
it hides undereye dark circles better than any concealer does !
it unfies the color of my face
gives a lovely matte look
doesn't transfer like most foundations does except for the great color stay one by revlon
brightens the face and gives a healthy (not pale ) glow..
what it doesn't do:
oxidies !! thank god, the color remains true and glowing
transfer..
give a mask look

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Detelina

I love this foundation, simply great!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by blondesbeautybag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

At 10.99, 123 Perfect is perfect for those who want to hide their imperfections. I found that the product covers most of my imperfections but not entirely due to the medium coverage. I also love the fact that this foundation has an SPF of 10. I love the creamy, hydrating consistency that glides onto the face. As the consistency is so creamy it is surprisingly not greasy when applied. The foundation is extremely beneficial to those with oily/combination skin due to the foundation's powdery/matte finish. The foundation starts to appear unnatural if you start to build it up to achieve full coverage. It is hard to find the right shade for your skin tone as there are little shades in the collection. As the foundation oxidizes on the skin it creates an orangey hue to my complexion in natural light and that really puts me off this foundation.

I would repurchase this foundation again but only if Bourjois had more of a colour range in the collection. Read my full review on http://blondiesbeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/