Lancome Artliner (All colors)

on 7/12/2014 6:46:00 AM

This is the best eyeliner I've ever used in my life! I even like it better than Stila Stay All Day. It's the only one I've been able to find that doesn't transfer from my lids up into my crease. At all. Furthermore, the way it looks when I put it on is the exact same way it looks when it's time to take it off, no matter how many hours later. I've even fallen asleep with this eyeliner on, and it still stayed in place. I love it.
No budging, no smudging, just the perfectly unmoveable jet-black eyeliner I've always been looking for. And it's so easy to use it's positively idiot-proof. It's unfortunate that it costs $29.50, but you get what you pay for and besides, how often do you need to buy eyeliner? This is HG status for me, will always repurchase.

on 6/26/2014 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have hooded eyes that get oily and find that this doesn't last well. It begins to rub off and even comes off in chips after anywhere from 1-3 hours. I went to a carnival with this on in a winged eye and, by the end of the night, found that it had completely migrated to my bottom lashline and had transformed into raccoon eyes. Application is unwieldy as well. It is not dark enough on first application and takes a once-over to get to a dark enough black. However, I can't complain about the brush. It allows for a nice thin line.

on 6/7/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this liquid liner in Navy. The color is very dark, almost black. It takes some time to learn how to use the brush to apply a thin line. A pencil in a lighter blue works better for me.

on 5/28/2014 10:00:00 PM

Great colour with easy application. I would prefer the tip to be a little finer for thin lines, but it works well. The price is too high but regardless still a great product.

on 4/9/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner.It is a true black,and lasts all day.The application makes it very easy to apply the eyeliner without any problems.I can tight line or apply cat eye look with it.

I would purchase again

on 4/5/2014 9:28:00 PM

This is my HG eye liner. I have been using liquid liner for years now and have become really experienced with multiple types of tips and brushes. The tip on this liner is a pointed felt-tip, almost like a marker. I love this product because I can achieve a precise application every time. You can draw thick or thin lines, and I use this for a winged look every day. I have never had one dry out on me, and the brown pigment is always very strong. The long handle also provides a great amount of control, so I think this would be easy to use for beginners as well. Not only does this liner not flake, but it lasts until I decide to take it off. I have gone to have a nap in the middle of the day and when I wake up my wing is still perfectly intact. Unfortunately it is a bit expensive, but it lasts a couple of months for me. I will definitely repurchase, and recommend to anyone looking for a rich brown liner.

on 3/11/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well I'm in canada so it was like $39 and I was okay with that because of all the good reviews but it really didn't work great at all. It doesn't last long and can comes off easily so that was my problem even if I used a primer. Maybe I'll get a gel eyeliner next time.

on 3/1/2014 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've bought and used TWO Artliners. I tried to like it, but I really couldn't.

The part I disliked the most about Artliner is that it dries rather quickly. For $30, I want an eye liner that will last me a long time.

It is dry even when I apply it. I have to continuously dip back into the jar for more product.

At the beginning of the day, my eyeliner is black. By the end of the day, eyeshadow gets on the liner so my eyeliner is shimmery and not black anymore.

I also dislike the tip. It is spongey and flexible, making it difficult to make a precise wing.

I will not repurchase this product. I recommend Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, my HG liner, which is only $20 as compared to $30 for the Artliner.

on 2/27/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Edit: No longer my HG. My oily lids/water-y eyes finally won against this product. Check out my review for Mac Liquid Last, a better alternative IMO

I have a problem with skin pulling, not enough product absorbing into the tip, too much product getting dripped all over.. That is NOT A problem with this liner. Once you learn how to use it, it will do exactly as you want it to. Using this cut the time it took to do my morning eyeliner in half!
Don't be intimidated, I am/was fairly new to liquid liners, but if your hand is fairly steady you should be good using this stuff. It stays pretty good, but if you dab the area lightly with a wet cotton swab it will erase any liner mistakes before the liner sets. Once it sets, it stays pretty good. I have extremely oily lids and this stuff seems to stay put.
TRY IT. This is now a must-have product for me. I never thought I would be so confident doing cat-eyes but this liner really helped!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This liquid eyeliner has completly revolutionized my makeup routine! It is really easy-to-handle since this liquid pen features a shaped foam tip that lets you line and define your eyes. It glides on so smoothly that it almost seems like the pen is drawing a cat-eye for you! Plus the pigments are really intense, meaning the black is a very intense black that makes your eyes pop! Personnaly, i havent experienced any lasts all day! It is also easy to remove with any makeup remover! Only negative aspect is the price...but i promise you wont be disappointed!