July 24, 2014 | 1166 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Lustre - Retrospeck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by moesi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite highlighters for NC based skin tones (yellow/olive). For some reason, the sales people don't ever seem to dig this shade and always try to steer me toward Ricepaper instead, even though I'm asking specifically for Retrospeck (strange, huh?). Works very well with Woodwinked, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best thing about it : This is a golden beige color without any orange. I hate oranges, they makes me look swollen or sick. If All That Glitter is not working for you then try this one.You'll forget your disappointment with ATG and fell in love with Respospeck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlyj33110

I will repurchase this indefinitely! This has a permanent home in my 15 pan pro palette bc it is so versatile. Looks great with soooo many eyeshadows on my NC25 skin and makes the perfect brow highlight. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few MAC eyeshadows I have had to repurchase. It is one of my go-to highlighting shades (along with MAC Pigment in Vanilla and NARS Albatross). It's a frosty champagne/golden color. Definatley a good color to have in your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by HazelnutSwirl16

I so far have 15 MAC eyeshadows and this is probably my favorite colour to wear as its nearly finished. Its gives a nice silvery/goldy glimmer to my eyes which is not too in your face and a little goes a long way as with all MAC eyeshadows. It's a eyeshadow I wear to have a more neutral look but to make my eyes pop a little at the same time.=)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eyeshadow a while ago as I was looking for a cool-coloured Gold and this seemed the closest to what I was after. It's an ok colour but it's not very pigmented, which means there's not much colour pay-off on the lid, even after packing it on. It's not very smooth or buttery and I find it a bit chalky. I'll keep searching for a better gold - both colour and texture wise.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by erinesinger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow has been my favorite for years. It's not only my favorite, but my sister's too! It would travel back and forth between our make-up bags (get stolen!) every time we visited each other! It's perfect alone as a subtle eye brightener or a great highlighter shade with darker shadows! I highly recommend this shadow and it will always be in my makeup bag!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by shmester

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous! This eyeshadow is great for layering over bases. It makes your eyelid very glow-y, and really brightens up the eye area. I love this, because it's basically exactly like a glitter, but it's pressed! It is as sheer as a glitter shadow, but it's not NEARLY as messy as using loose glitter. I love this, and use it daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

I love Retrospeck. In spite of being a frost shade, it's very easy to apply. I'd define the color as a champagne with golden reflects and beige undertones. Shimmery but not excessively. You can use it all over your lid and it goes very well to many other colors to use on the crease and in the outer V. It is an ideal shade to highlight your inner V.
The color is so versatile that you can wear for an everyday look or even at night. I did repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this eyeshadow. I have hit pan, and will most certainly buy more when I run out. I have not experienced fallout with it, and I think the shimmer is perfect; not chunky or too glittery at all.