August 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by MINIDOXIMOM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom (55) and I have been testing waterproof mascaras for over a month now to find one for the graduation of my son from high school and for his graduation party the night prior. We knew it would be 90 plus degrees on both occasions as we live in the south so this is the ONE mascara we were very pleased with...there is one more that I haven't tried yet. However, I cannot believe that we tried high end and yes, my favorite in the non waterproof (Rimmel Sexy Curves) was horrid in the waterproof section. I gooped and got all over our faces. As a MUA, I know waterproof mascara can be difficult as the formula has to be so tacky, but this one is the one Covergirl that sits alone and you never hear about. I grabbed about ten mascaras in Walgreens that night and this one was amazing!!!! I have no idea what these other girls are doing for it to run other than being at a waterpark. These waterparks sometimes put chlorine in their water so that would be in essence a mascara remover, so just a though for anyone going to a waterpark that treats their water. You may just need to be naturally beautiful that day with a lipstain:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by FloofyCurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got mine today, and I already love it! Completely waterproof, makes your lashes super duper long, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, but comes off easy with make-up remover or olive oil. :) I got mine on sale for $4.50 at Kroger, so definitely great price. It's got a nice small brush to get all those lashes in there. Only thing I didn't see was the volume it promised. But it kept the curl nicely. I love it. Def a superb product. ^-^

** A month later I have found that although it does provide spectacular length and very good staying power, it will dry your lashes out to straw unless you use a primer under it. So if you want long and strong gorgeous lashes, use this in addition to a good eye lash primer. Not changing my rating though. ^-^ It's my go-to waterproof mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

CG is my favorite brand for affordable mascara. I bought mine in "black brown." The color popped, my lashes looked longer and thicker, and I felt it wore well through the day. I did have some issues with it crumbling on my under eye area during application, but this did not happen during the day. The only real issue I had with this is that it's not waterproof. It will smudge and run when wet, so be warned. Otherwise, it's a pretty good mascara for lengthening and thickening.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

Not waterproof at all smudges like crazy and the curl tends to disappear towards the end of the day. If you don't want to look like a panda do not buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara!! My favorite is this with the Natureluxe mousse mascara layered over it :-) DIVINE!! (I wear only black/brown and this is a beautiful combo)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mistymew28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would have loved this mascara if it had lived up to its description of being waterproof! It didn't clump at all and it added length and volume with a few coats. However, about midday at school I would notice it had smudged around my eyes. I have oily skin though. If you don't have oily skin, I'm sure this could work for you. If you were to cry though, I doubt it would work.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very natural mascara, I liked this when I was younger. Now I love dramatic lashes with anything; full eye makeup or just some tinted moisturizer. If you want a very subtle lash look, this is perfect. It has good lasting power, and gives you just enough length & a bit a volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by soccerjazy8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is sooo waterproof! i have cried in it, swam in it, everything and it will not budge at all. in fact it almost seems as if it can be a hassle taking off because it is just that waterproof. im surprised that others dont feel this way. maybe they accidentally bought the "washable waterproof" mascara. i got it in the color "very black" and it truly does looks black. i like the consistency of the formula and i feel like it does hold curl pretty well and does not clump. my only con is that the labeling on the packaging wears off pretty quickly. like now it looks as if there was no label on the packaging. but i feel like that is a very minor detail. overall a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Gubynaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am shocked at the reviews claiming it was not waterproof! I wonder if they accidentally bought the washable version... This is HG mascara! I have tried everything with hype: Lancome, Tarte, Buxom, etc. I look for a mascara's ability to hold a curl, because it seems as though most do the exact opposite. This stuff holds a curl, is not clumpy at all, does not flake or smear, and it stays in water excellent. I get complimented on my lashes all the time, and I am constantly recommending this mascara!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

This is NOT WATERPROOF. I wear it on normal days (not humid or raining) and it runs down my eyes and smudges. It applies weirdly and leaves bits at the ends of my lashes. Mind you all this was brand new out of the package. It also separates my lashes too much and makes them look like spider lashes even just after a few strokes. I was so disappointed with this and I will never repurchase.