December 20, 2014 | 1474 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lumi Magique

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by lucyb22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this foundation! I have quite normal skin, and don't usually break out and Lumi Magique hasn't made me break out at all. I have fair skin and the colour blends well, and is so smooth! It is a light coverage but very easily buildable. The packaging is lovely as well. Would defiantly buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by drogamariposa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

im very particular with foundations due to th

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This is beautiful foundation. It glides on smoothly leaving a healthy radiant looking complexion, yet never leaves you looking oily and blends superbly. It offers about medium coverage, which could be built up or sheered down. Honesty one of my favourite cheaper foundations. It lasts for the whole day, but a touch up would be necessary by late afternoon if you have oily skin. The packaging is cute and useful, I prefer pumps. I have repurchased this product twice already. Overall a good everyday foundation I use often and love.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This did not work for my skin at all. I have combination skin, and this foundation made my skin super oily, even after setting it with a powder. Not only that, but it oxidized into my skin, and within a couple of hours my skin was looking orange, like a really bad tan. If you have combination to oily skin, then this foundation is not going to be right for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by TiffanyChic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation a few days ago because ive been wanting to try it. I have very fair normal skin. The only oilyness I have is under my lip above my chin and directly next to my nose and the rest of my skin is pretty good. I normslly want a full coverage foundation because I have a protruding scar on the left side if my nose and the redness seeps through. I was looking for something glowy and to trade off with my revlon colorstay whipped which I still love. This foundation gives me the glowiness I was looking for without looking oily and with 2 layers it covers my scar enough to feel comfortable about myself. I like the pump much better. The color matches my skin perfectly and I couldn't be more happy. I don't recommend this to anyone with oily skin bc it is may have an unwanted greasy effect. But as for me I love it. I will repurchase. Im sorry some of you didn't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by sashnk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation several days ago.
So, starting, I would like to point out what I look for in a foundation :
- light finish, feels like I have no foundation on
- something that would not make my pores look bigger
- not looking for a full coverage, but evening out the skintone

This product really does all mentioned above. If you require what I do, then you would be satisfied with it. However, if you are looking for a full coverage, this is not your product.
I give it 5 lippies because it's really what I was looking for a foundation and 3 lipppies for price, because, in my opinion it's a little bit expensive, considering its light formula.
Overall, I like it. I use it with Garnier 5 sec perfect blur as a primer and it gives me just the coverage I'm looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by fontainemullins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I give this 4 and half lippies. But chose to see the glass as more half empty so I chose 4 instead of 5.

This foundation is truly awesome at making you look 'lit from within'. It gives an amazing glow without any shimmer or glitter whatsoever. The coverage is light/medium. Not light to medium. More on the heavier side of light and a medium medium. I found this foundation to be only buildable for 2 layers. And it also seems to take a while to set, about 15 minutes on my skin.

Now my negatives are:

It wears off onto clothes a small amount. My work shirts at the end of the day have a skin coloured rim on them. But not as bad as some other foundations.
After numerous amounts of testing in different situations, I can attest that it does NOT work well in certain areas. I suggest:

DO wear it:
To work, on a date, to the movies, a meeting, if you have dry or combo skin, somewhere where you want to look glowy and gorgeous!

DON'T wear it:
if you have oily skin (which I don't), live in a humid area, are very active, or looking for a full coverage matte look.

This foundation is great. For me. My dry skin loves it! But at the end of the day, the coverage is considerably less (I'm talking a 10 hour day). At the 6 hour mark my skin is starting to show signs of redness. At the end of the day (10 hours) I look like I MIGHT have tinted moisturizer on.
Either way, even at the end of the day and even if most of my foundation has gone, I still look glowing! Not oily, not dewy, just glowing! I dunno what they use but I only pray that they put this 'lit from within' formula into a more full coverage foundation. Then it would be my HG. (And also if they lowered the price. Here in Australia it costs $28.00.)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by 77smith

I mix this with a full coverage foundation and the results are beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by libbier

Im medium skinned with golden/neutral undertone and i could go with either w3 or n3 but i purchased w3. For me, it is medium coverage with satin finish. Where i live it is summer and the foundation lasts around 7-8 hours but shine comes through after 5 hours. I will buy again definately.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Rahila520d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Still not too sure about this foundation although I have purchased a second bottle of it. I have dry skin and with my skincare routine, I find it does not stick to my dry areas. I dont really like the coverage as it isn't really medium coverage and if I try and build it up, it doesnf look quite right (using real techniques brushes and an original beauty blender). I tend to mix this with some boujours healthy mix and it helps to warm my foundation up a bit more. Overall I would only use this on its own when my skin is in good condition and if I want a light coverage foundation.