August 21, 2014 | 1153 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

In love with this product! It is phenomenal. First off, it is soooo hydrating. Secondly, the colour looks awesome on! The price is amazing...at 3.99 (or cheaper depending on where you buy it) you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this product! I do find that it looks better and stays on better (for me in the dry winter months) if I wear a random chapstick underneath this product and then put this on. I think that it helps add a plumpness to my lips and makes them look extra healthy when I do this. I think that "Cherry Me" is a good shade that adds color to your lips without looks tacky or like you drank too much red Kool-Aid.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of the baby lips and this color really intrigued me; a light, pink toned red. I though that the color would be kinda comparable to the Covergirl's Smoochies in Tweet Me but a little bit sheerer. But I was surprised to see that it was more on the pink side. On my lips though, it was almost transparent. But I really like it for everyday use, to just kind of throw it on. I will probably repurchase because of the amazing feeling of the baby lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by KarleighBugg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my FAVORITE lip balms ever!! It gives your lips a natural red tint and it moisturizes really well. It also smells REALLY good and fruity. The packaging is also cute and colorful which I love! The biggest problem I have with most lip balms is they dry out my lips after they wear away. This one actually kept my lips moisturized for hours and it goes on so smoothly!! When using this product I noticed that after about a week my lips were fuller looking although my lips are already pretty full. I also noticed that my lips were softer and no longer chapped. The only problem I had with this lip balm is that after it wore away my lip were stained a pinkish reddish color. This wouldn't really bother me at all but when I reapplied it my lips were really red and I usually use this in school so I didn't like that. Other than that I would definitely be buying this again and recommending it to all of my friends!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by dootdootdoot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favorite lip balm. It's not the most moisturizing, and you'll have to reapply, but the color is SO PRETTY (that doll-like, just-bitten lip look) and smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

My favorite of all baby lips lip balms! Very moisturizing and it adds a gorgeous red tint to my lips. It gives a very natural look, I love to wear it on its own. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Camimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought Quenched at first time and I didn't like the smell that much,it didn't have any color but this one adds a shade of pink and I love it,it also smells really good (like candies).My lips stay hidrated and look healthy.I would repurchase it (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is super cute, we can ALL agree on that!!!
Tint: Amazing! Reddish pink the looks like you ate a pink/red popsicle!
SPF: 20. Awesome for the beach!
Baby Lips are always oily, i find but the one was less oily than the other four (Quenched, Peppermint, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch YUCK!) that I had before! Good color for school, not TOO pigmented but still a little redder/pinker than my normal lip color. My lips are kind of naturally orange! Sounds weird but it's true! My lips are naturally an orangey coral color! With this it's just gorgeous! Don't need a mirror to apply! And when I put this on if I'm in a hurry, I just KNOW it looks good! No complaints here! :)

EDIT: I think corals and warm/neutral pinks look better on me. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's a fine balm. It gives your lips a bit of hydration and some color. however it's not an outstanding product as many claim. They are better balms out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by crystaldw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I was needing a pick me up this week&while I was in Kmart I cruzed thru the makeup section, ive been needing another lip balm (I have burts bees in mauve?) So I dont have to hunt around 4 it&who dosnt need extras laying around! So I saw this&knew my sister in law buys this all the time decided I would give it a go..wish I woulda saved my money or bought the pretty slightly clear with a pink shine nailpolish from nicole I was lookin at instead. It smells good,im not a lipstick person but i do like tinted balms&lip glosses anything really that dosnt have that heavy lipstick feel&I do like their packaging but it just dosnt feel good on, slides on nice, leaves a shine but something in it makes the inner top part of my lip feel really weird within a min or 2 of putting it on,kinda dry or u know if you have one of those big astro pops popsicles,how it ruffs up that same spot&makes them feel ruff&puffy at the same time, this is kinda what this feels like only with a very burned (?) Waxy feel. Not keeping this& now that im thinkin about it Maybelline has always been a miss for me.my face just dosnt like many of their products.I think I have 3 of their products in my bin& 2 of them were ones I lost the recipt 2&had 2 keep.