Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

3.3

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine]

on 5/27/2014 4:01:00 PM

This was the first of the baby lips that I purchased, and unfortunately it turned me off to the line entirely. I think there are better shades out there but this one is horrible. It dries out my lips, it highlights the chapped skin, and the shade is horrid. I'm throwing this in the garbage can as I type.

on 5/12/2014 2:01:00 PM

I got this on sale at Target for $2 CAD. I really liked it the first time I swatched it on my lips, it was like a sheer version of some of my favorite MAC lipsticks (Marquise d') but it was really drying and faded super quickly and had this awful scent to it that I could taste as I was wearing it. Really wish it didn't have these problems because it's a really nice colour at first. Oh well, for the price I paid it's fine as a cheap lip balm to keep in my purse.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Dried my lips out and is way way wayyyyyy too frosty. And it tastes bad.

on 3/29/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is great! I love the pretty color it gives off and it smells amazing. It also gives me really good moisture throughout the day! Packaging is super cute with the colors together and I'll definitely repurchase. Was around $3

on 3/13/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this because everyone seemed to be raving about it but
having tried out this product I don't find it that great at all.

It's supposed to moisturise your lips and add a little tint to it and since I'm all about nude colours I decided to buy Peach Kiss, but it doesn't make any difference to my lip colour. All it does is add some shine to the lips and that's it.

Once applied to the lips the product does make your lips feel smooth and soft but at the same time it feels like you have put on a plastic film on your lips. Maybe it's because I have been using Carmex for years and years and when I use it I have this tingling sensation and my lips feel instantly hydrated.

I won't buy this again. It was a waste of money. If you are looking for a good lipbalm I recommend Carmex.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Baby lips. Where do I start. I'd heard of the hype - and my mum obliged by buying me a baby lips on a shopping trip - in the flavor Peach Kiss. I gave an overall rating of 5, with 5 in price and packaging. Here's why;

The packaging, the tube, is beautiful. It's great to look at which enhances the product. The logo looks nice, and well, it's great. It smells absolutely amazing, the peach sent is pretty cool. The color is nude, and worked well with my lips as they are sort of the same color, they're dark so it acted as a slight tint with gloss very well. I was really pleased with that.

The actual balm glided on smoothly, without any residue left and it wasn't too visible as mentioned before, another advantage. Something else to note is that after taking the balm away from my lips, the smell disappeared - some may not mind this and others might. If you enjoy the smell of the balm - I'd suggest a lipsmacker (not particularly good for lips), or EOS spheres (much better).

In conclusion, this was probably the best lip balm I've used so far - staying power; well my lips stayed supple even through dinner, for around 7 hours. It's also worth noting if you have damaged lips, it's better to buy more intensive lip care, but if your lips are OK condition, or slightly 'meh', then this is fine.

on 2/8/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lip balm isn't one of my favourites and I believe that the Baby Lips collection is slightly overhyped. The price for this lipbalm goes through the roof in Canada as one of them costs about $5-6 at Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart. However, the packaging and smell is amazing! The packaging is easy to use and it is versatile; I can put one in my bag or in my pocket. The lip balm itself smells fruity or peach-like but it fades away once you have it on for a while. The formula itself isn't my favourite; my lips usually peel when I wear this product and it creates clumps of dead skin on my lips but I have a love-hate relationship with it. In my opinion, the product will only keep moisturized lips moisturized and will dry out already chapped lips. The colour is pretty in the tube and I bought it in hopes for the colour to be a sheer peach to complement my pink-toned lip but it looks very glittery and makes my lips look bronzy. The texture of this product is very nice and it gave me a nice first impression with it. It is very smooth and silky, slightly to the greasy side but not waxy at all! The lipbalm is somewhat longlasting on the lips and I usually reapply in 2-3 hours. Overall, this product is great for those who want a gloss for their nude lippies or ones who would like a lipbalm to maintain their moisturized lips. I would not repurchase this product again in this shade but I am willing to try the other shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love th color payoff and the moisture factor given by this product. The color is strong enough to be noticed but sheer enough to control layering and color vibrancy.

on 2/8/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love. This feels smooth and soothing going on, has a slight tint of color, and smells and tastes pleasant. This is not the least bit waxy or sticky and feels silky on. I love the way this swivels up like a lipstick and it feels fancier and much more girly than a plain old waxy Chapstick. I love lip balms and up until now EOS has been my favorite, but I much prefer this little lippie style instead of the bulky egg shaped one. These Baby Lips balms come in a large selection of shades and flavors so there is sure to be one suitable for everyone. I only picked up 1 to start with but now that I see what everyone has been raving about, I am going to get more. The packaging is energetic and youthful and really feels like it is targeted for the teen cosmetics user, but what the heck, I love the product so I'm going to use it anyway.

This sheer nude lip balm makes me look really bad. The nude + sheer tint just doesn't work on top of my natural lip color. I never even knew my lips were that pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer in it so it really highlights your chapped lips. I would not get this again. I'm throwing this out right now.

Popular Lip Treatments