February 27, 2015 | 1067 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ThePrettyPinkRanger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love th color payoff and the moisture factor given by this product. The color is strong enough to be noticed but sheer enough to control layering and color vibrancy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love. This feels smooth and soothing going on, has a slight tint of color, and smells and tastes pleasant. This is not the least bit waxy or sticky and feels silky on. I love the way this swivels up like a lipstick and it feels fancier and much more girly than a plain old waxy Chapstick. I love lip balms and up until now EOS has been my favorite, but I much prefer this little lippie style instead of the bulky egg shaped one. These Baby Lips balms come in a large selection of shades and flavors so there is sure to be one suitable for everyone. I only picked up 1 to start with but now that I see what everyone has been raving about, I am going to get more. The packaging is energetic and youthful and really feels like it is targeted for the teen cosmetics user, but what the heck, I love the product so I'm going to use it anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by blueangelbear

This sheer nude lip balm makes me look really bad. The nude + sheer tint just doesn't work on top of my natural lip color. I never even knew my lips were that pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer in it so it really highlights your chapped lips. I would not get this again. I'm throwing this out right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was really moisturizing and the color wasn't too pigmented so it's perfect for when I go to school. For those who want a lot of color I wouldn't recommend this but it was perfect for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by impact_player

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is super cute and, OVERALL, I think Baby Lips are nice, cheap, tinted lip balms, but I'm rating this particular shade lower. I had two of these (Grape Vine, Cherry Me) before getting this one bc I was looking for something other than a berry tint. I wasn't expecting much color so was not disappointed in that aspect. It is sheer with a SLIGHT peachy sheen and I detect shimmer as well. I think the shimmer in this fries out my lips and isn't as moisturizing as the non-shimmers. This does initially go on smooth and shiny, but after it dries down, you're left with dry lips and silver shimmer particles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this because I thought it would be a good tinted lip balm...but I was wrong. It wasn't very moisturizing and there was absolutely NO color pay off. Perhaps this would show up on someone with lighter lips. The only good thing was that it smells nice. Oh, and the packaging is cute. I'm sticking with my Revlon Lip Butters.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by mkeddie

Very moisturizing, just a little bit of colour. A little more colour would have been preferred.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Jayni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With everyone raving on about Maybelline Baby Lip Moisturiser, I felt like I HAD to try it out. So, off I went to Boots and purchased the Peach Kiss Baby Lip Treatment. I wanted to try this product for a while as I heard good things about it, however I was unsure on what it actually was. Was it a lip balm or lip tint? I found that it works as both! It hydrates your lips whilst giving them a glossy tint, which isn’t sticky!
It was £2.99, which I feel is reasonable and its pocket size, which is great.
I’ve been applying it about three times per day and found that it can be worn over lipstick without ruining the colour. It gives a slight glossy and plump look, whilst remaining natural.
I really like this lip balm and I actually want to collect the other colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

I am a lipbalm-aholic and i love lipbalms, low end and high-end but this is by far one of the best lipbalms i have ever come across (the Baby lips Repair/Hydrate just wins by a fraction).

Maybelline gave me high expectations and i dare say the have delivered. My lips feel amazing and the lipbalms gives my lips a lovely light peachy colour and leave my lips soft and chap-free. Unlike some lipbalms i have tried in the past this is lovely and smooth and not at al slicky on the lips.

I use this most days just on its own but i will use it under peach coloured lipsticks when i need extra care for the lips.

I am in love with the purple packaging and the lettering. For the price it is amazing.

The only down side? In the Netherlands we only have 5 different baby lips, would love to try some of the others!! I got this whilst shopping in Germany. Will buy this again and again and have recommended this to my friends!

Your lips will love you for getting this especially as it is almost winter

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

Well, the baby lips balms seem a little better than ordinary chapstick with beeswax, they feel more silky and they do moisturise my lips enough as long as lips are in overall good shape - they would by no means repair cracked lips though! The colour is disappointing, just a subtle golden/brownish shimmer which is not too great with my fair skin and dark blonde hair, but the scent is very pleasant, really just a hint of peach. I would rate it much higher if this had the colour of the cherry me variety, which is a natural and pretty shade of pink.
Edit: I have actually repurchased this by now, it has a very affordable price and is good quality for that price range, I think.