November 28, 2014 | 1913 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I have mature skin usually dry but I do get those hormonal breakouts. This one just did not work for me. I am a neutral skin tone I can usually wear either warmer or cooler tone foundations. I was tested at Sephora and they gave me Champagne as my color. This totally oxidizes on my skin leaving me looking very yellow. and if I'm having any type of skin problem day this will slip right into my pores even with primer. I won't discount the other reviewers points but I would suggest that you ask for a sample to try first for a couple of days to see if you get my results or the other reviewers and then spend the $29 for a full bottle. I was going to try another shade but with the 2nd problem I need something that won't travel on me so quickly. I wanted to love this because I do like the powder but I'll have to search on.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a little too yellow for my skin tone. It doesn't make me break out and covers everything, but I don't like the oxidizing thing that happens with this foundation. I asked the sephora lady what was going on and she said this is targeted more for asian skin. I'm not asian, so maybe that's why. That's nice if it works out for people with a yellower skin tone as the consistency and blend ability is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Doesn't really cover that much if your skin is acne prone, but if you need a light coverage, this is good. I bought this in a lighter shade, so I use this as a highlighter, and it's good for that. Not worth the 25 pounds I bought it for, tho.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Theiuare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, I bought this foundation because my friend recommended it. At first I really liked it but after applying it in natural lighting I found it to be kinda yellowish for me. You can apply it best with a wet sponge; there is no way to apply it with your fingers
I like that you don't waste product, but it's cheap and plastic for the price point.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Not a huge fan of this foundation, for a product around the $40 range, this product is so 'meh'. It does look nice and dewy right when I apply it and it provides me with light-medium coverage. The problems with this foundation arise when it comes to wear time- this foundation lasts 6 hours at the absolute best which is pitiful. It is also one of the few foundations I've tried that has made me break out- and really badly at that. I put this makeup on with a relatively clear face and then I took it off at the end of the day, I had about 15 whiteheads. Not recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Laerkejensenc

I really like this foundation! It has a really yellow undertone which is perfect for me, and it looks really natural when applying it with a sponge! It has a light coverage and blends perfectly !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Pandoraaa

I really didn't like this foundation, and normally I love benefit (especially hello flawless powder). This foundation is not for oily skin at all. I feel like it really doesn't dry at all, even though I put powder on top it still felt very sticky on my skin. It leaves a very sheer and dewy finish and it just looked awful on my skin. What drew me to buy it was because I wanted something light that wouldn't clog my pores, and this foundation looked as if it would offer that. I didn't use it enough times to see if it clogged my pores or not (probably would not have though) but I hated the look and finish of it! Recommend only for those who have dry skin and for those who don't like a matte finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like the texture and sheerness of this foundation a lot, but even the (already hard-to-find) lightest shade is too dark for me, just like all BeneFit foundations. I looked for the lightest shade for ages, only to find that it, too, was way too dark and yellow. Same for the other end of the spectrum -- the darkest one is more of a medium tone. I'll never understand how they can make such nice blush tones for fair, cool skin and then make absolutely ZERO foundation shades for that demographic.

That said, if you fit into the narrow range of folks who can match it and enjoy a nice almost-dewy, sheer foundation, it's worth a try. I wore my sample as a really light contour and it felt nice all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation for prom for a glowy not heavy look. It did that perfectly. But it didn't stay on at all. I used the smash box primer and a setting powder which the lady at sephora told me to get (hello flawless powder) looks great when first applied but looks worse over time. I was so upset it was 36$ so I got a bare mineral setting powder in translucent and it stayed on a little better but you have to cake on powder for any staying powder. This is a glorified BB cream. This is not a foundation do not waste your money on the foundation plus their powder plus another powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by abbyyywilkinsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this foundation. The packaginig is so adorable which is what drew mw to it in the first place. When you first put it on I think it looks flawless and has great coverage. However, after about an hour or so it starts to wear off around my cheeks and get super oily. I've had dry skin for as long as I can remember so it's really hard for a foundation to make my skin oily but this definitely did. I have tried all kinds of different primers underneath this foundation and it just doesn't work!