BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 3/25/2015 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually had this foundation in the set along with the Porefession, two shades of Boiing and the powder "I love me". The set was only sold at Sephora, its called "How to look the best at everything", i have my shade in light. Everything i got is in a smaller portion, i believe it was sold around 35 bucks?
Ok, this is just an ordinal foundation. One pro is it comes with a pump. I have only tried it twice. It came out pretty liquidy, honestly, i did not expect it to be that liquid. So i was like ok, is this like the Colorstay? No, it is not. It's just liquidy, it is sheer, minimum coverage. Plus if you have oily skin, it would look like a mess on your face at the end of the day, even with the powder "I love me"!!! But, if you dont have many acne scars like me, if you have normal skin, this foundation might work for you.
After trying it a few times more, i think it will work for those who have normal skin, cuz it really gives a nice finish, it leaves your face shine a little bit thats why i dont really like it in the spring or winter time. It does not stay on to your face more than 10 hrs tho if you have oily to combo skin. Also, about the coverage, i think you really need to throw on three layers if you have acne scars like i do.

Not good for oily skin at all. Doesn't blend in well on the skin.

on 3/18/2015 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not bad. My skin is weird when it comes to the more expensive brands, it breaks out or becomes rashy. None of this happened with this foundation. It has light coverage, no scent that I notice & stays on well. It's a bit pricey but I'll pay for a good product that doesn't irritate my skin. I prefer this in the warmer months. I wear Ivory and I'm between NC15-20 in MAC.

on 3/17/2015 10:35:00 PM

Ordinary foundation, one pro point is spf 25 pa+++.
But if you want get a full protection u need to ware a lot of this.....

on 3/17/2015 8:51:00 AM

I had high hopes for this foundation but I was disappointed. It is VERY average for the price and I find that there are more negatives than positives with this foundation. Firstly, the formula is very runny which is a pet hate of mine. Secondly, since I have fairly normal skin, the moisturising elements of this foundation is wasted on me and instead leaves an overly dewy sheen to the skin which is sticky and uncomfortable. Thirdly, the colour is all wrong. It is way too yellow.

On the other hand, it has a nice coverage and it lasts a relatively long time without looking cakey. However, I will not buy again.

on 3/15/2015 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this foundation!

Looks completely flawless on me !:)

on 3/9/2015 9:35:00 AM

I have dry and oily skin, and must say this blends really well, especially if you use it with Benefit the PORE fessional primer underneath it! It covers heavier than a BB/CC cream, but not as heavy as a full liquid foundation. You don't need to use a lot of it either. If you use the Hello Flawless powder cover-up on top, it looks just that: flawless!

on 3/3/2015 4:13:00 PM

This foundation is an excellent choice is you're looking for a little more coverage than a tinted moisturizer, but not quite medium coverage. The color matches my skin tone exactly and feels very lightweight on my skin. I've been using this with Benefit Porefessional and the Hello Flawless powder. It lasts all day! I also have had no issues with it oxidizing on my face.

on 2/16/2015 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Info: NC35, Oily, Neutral tone. Using shade: Beige.

First of all, Beige is too yellow on me. I am a neutral undertone, so I can't go for foundations that are too yellow or pink, although the shade is almost perfect.
However, I can get away with it when I put on my whole face (after concealer etc), and it doesn't oxidise on me which is PERFECT! The texture is too liquid-y but I love that because you can build it up or sheer it down. Probably will try a shade lighter and see if that suits my skintone better!

on 2/13/2015 4:17:00 PM

Personally this is my favourite foundation, it last from 7:30 in the morning all the way until I remove it at night, it gives a radiant brightening glow to my skin and gives good coverage but is not Cakey on my skin so I would recommend this product