BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

Hands down the worst foundation I have ever used! It's greasy, doesn't last and the colours are awful!! I've used £2 collection foundations that are better than this please save your money!!!

I was really hopeful when I bought this foundation due to the great review from Paula Begoun. However, I was greatly disappointed! It has the worst finish -streaky, balked up and looked 'yellow' on my skin. I had to throw it out after three attempts to wear it.
Still on the search for my HG foundation..

When I first put this foundation, I thought it looked great! It covered most redness and acne on my face and looked so natural! However, throughout the day I noticed that this foundation does not last. By the end of the school day most of it was gone. I don't even have oily skin and I used a powder. Also, I noticed that the lightest shade was too yellow for me, so that was disappointing. As a result, I haven't really used this foundation a whole lot and definitely won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I think it is a little unfair for the negative reviews to be based on buying the wrong shade or being sold the wrong shade. I think its always best to colour match ourselves because then we won't be unhappy later on about the shade.
1. Be careful where you buy it, RRP £26.50 on benefits site, £23.85 on the debenhams site and £22.52 on QVCuk. (Saving £4.00)
2. If you're very oily you're either going to love or hate this.
3. If you're dry like me, you'll love this UNLESS you prefer an extremely matte look and dislike dewy looking skin (the healthy glow kind not greasy).
4. They need to seriously step their game up with the colour range.
5. SPF 25 is a bonus.
6. Lastly a gorgeous, second skin like feel with light to medium coverage.
Wow it sounds like I'm advertising this, I'm really not but do go and try it before seeing the "3 rating" on here and assuming its crappy! x

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

*This review is based on the shade 'Honey'.

This foundation is a lightweight liquid which is contained in a pump bottle. The pump is good quality and I prefer this method of product disposal to tipping it out of a screw top bottle. The foundation provides a medium coverage which does not appear to be dry or cakey and also does not make my skin look oily or greasy, which is a plus. I apply 1 layer of this for everyday wear and it evens out my skin-tone and hides any freckles or blemishes, though I do need to apply under-eye concealer for dark circles. This foundation does not clog my pores or causes breakouts, and I prefer this foundation to MAC foundations. I will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this product for over a year and a half now, and i must say one of my best foundation by far. It gives me a medium coverage, and best of all it actually stays on all day! I've got oily skin, so people who are looking for a good foundation this is the foundation to go to!

After using MAC foundations for a few years, the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow was a pleasant surprise. The pump application is great, I use 1 and 1/2 pumps for medium coverage. No break-outs, and after a few hours (as have combination skin with an oily T zone) only a minor touch up is needed. I use the HF Oxygen Powder to set it and am happy with the result.

Its been two years now since I'm using this foundation..I've tried a lot of them in between but I always come back to this one. It doesn't get me acne at all but in fact it makes my skin brighter and I love the dewy finish. It gives medium coverage and I'm fine with that since my skin is all clear and I use foundation just to even out my skin tone. It also doesn't dry out my skin and it lasts all day long. Neither it oxidizes. I set it with a translucent powder.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great foundation , perfect color match 'Honey ' for my NC 20 . I love the staying power when used with the primer and the finished look when using Guerlain bronzer .My skin is combination /oily and very prone to breakouts /sensitive, but so far (approx 3weeks) this foundation hasn't caused me any issues whatsoever.

Compared to Femme Couture, Kat Von D and Becca, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow was thin and didn't give near the coverage I expected after being told it was full coverage (by someone in Ulta). Also, the finish wasn't desirable. If I didn't seal it with powder, it made me look greasy. It was better than drugstore foundation, but better options are out there.