April 19, 2014 | 1565 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by hannahmarvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the product itself, but it is really really orange. I bought it in the winter, and thought I would leave it to the summer until I got a tan and try again, but it seems that it's not too dark, it's just a really weirdly orangey colour. As I said, everything else about the product is great, just such a shame I will never use it because of the colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by xHollyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really excited to try this product because, in the past, L'Oreal products have really worked for me. Unfortunately, I was left disappointed. It came out on my hand as a white, creamy lotion but, when applied to my face, it turned orange. The orange never seemed to blend and I was left looking far from natural. The product claims to give a natural, dewy glow but I didn't get any of these. I will give it another chance as I really want this product to work, but so far it hasn't worked for me at all. One of the only things I found good about this product is that my skin felt fairly hydrated even though it's quite dry.

Overall, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by xVickyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this on a 3 for 2 deal so I'm so glad I didn't pay full price for it. It comes in just 2 colours (I believe). I have quite fair skin so I went for the light/medium one yet it is still quite dark on my skin! I will only be able to use this when I get a tan..it is very thin-rubbish coverage too. I don't have bad skin and rarely get breakouts but my skin is still uneven in it's tones and this doesn't do a very good job of sorting that out. I struggle to find anything that this is good for..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by ClarissaElena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this BB cream a few months ago. My skin is oily, spot-prone and sensitive (I know, what a combination right?!). It comes out white with tiny beads in it and as it smooths onto my skin, it adjusts to my skin tone. I feel like it gives me excellent coverage for a BB cream and gives a matte finish which is exactly what my oily skin needs! I don't really wear foundations as the majority make me break out. This BB cream doesn't make me break out, but I've noticed the longer I've been using it, my skin has begun to feel a little rough after I removed it, I'm not too sure if its down to the product or just my skin's sensitivity. It's not a big problem anyway, I am largely satisfied with this product and will be buying it again!
I would recommend this product to anyone with oily skin and NOT to people with dry skin. A tip to anyone that's thinking of buying it, if you're a similar skin tone to me (medium, olive), buy the medium shade, and when you apply it don't put too much as it can look a little orange if you do! A small amount is enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by selfishfrick

an amazing product but too dark and yellowish. i bought it in the light shade

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I prefer to use tinted moisturisers/BB creams for daytime wear - at work and day to day wear - so i thought i'd give this a try as it was priced 9.99 and the L'Oreal products were on 3 for 2 mix and match. I don't know ig the fromula has changed, but i purchase the nude magique 5 in 1 skin perfector BB cream - so SPF 12, moisturiser, primer all in one.

I bought the medium shade and am olive skin tone - NC35. It is a tad dark for me but will be spot on when i have a bit of a tan. I love this. The formula is lovely and glides on so easy. The other reviewers are right in that it has more of a yellow tone so i wouldn't recommed this to ladies who have pink undertones or who are very fair skin tone.

I am really happy with this purchase though as i have oily skin and this does not make me greasy - it gives me a lovely glow, whilst letting my skin breathe and providing SPF. I will be taking this on my honeymoon with me for daytime wear as it so quick to apply and you have all bases covered in a few strokes - moisturiser, primer, foundation, SPF cover. Fab. i will repurchase and perhaps pick up a light one too so that i can mix when i am paler :-) x

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by joana7

I have to agree with the other reviewers, there is an yellowish tone to this cream. I come from the south of Europe (although I live in Sweden), have olive skin and the "Medium" shade is too dark for me, plus it is yellowish as said. Other than that I like this product, I think its texture is lovely, so light! Also, it stays on all day and does not become "cakey". I might repurchase (although the "Light" shade) if on promotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Cloop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the L'oreal Nude Magique BB Cream.

With acne prone skin that has just, after about 8 years, returned to normal again, I have been looking for something light and easy to wear in the daytime. Working in south France at a holiday resort means that I'm always running around in the heat. I love Nude Magique, it is not only quick and easy to apply but has a lasting finish. It evens out my skin tone but looks like I'm wearing nothing! Ideal for daytime wear. I see other reviewers are having problems with the colour, but I use Medium and I find it very subtle and a great match to my skin. Normally, I put a tiny bit of concealer on after applying the Nude Magique.
I would thoroughly recommend this for anyone that doesn't want a "caked on" look, but wants to look dewy and naturally flawless in the day!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by TillyBritton

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fair skin, and i suffer from eczema and sensitive dry skin, so i decided to try a bb cream as they are moisturizing all day. I bought the fair shade out of the three, i didn't test it as there was no tester in the store but thought it would probably be fairly close to my natural skin tone. As soon as i got home i decided to try it out.. the fair shade is NOT fair. It's bright orange! A complete waste of 10, it's even too dark for my mums skin. I will never buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Purple202

I have only used this product twice so still not sure what I think but I got a good deal on loreal products for buy one get one half price. Unlike other BB creams, this one seemed to have more yellower than pinky undertones which is perfect for my skin. I bought it in the medium although I could have got away with using the fair one I guess. It's light and seems a great alternative for foundation during summer.I would definitely recommend this product for yellow skin undertones.