September 1, 2014 | 2239 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by thatgirl1269

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This would have to be the single most horrible product I've used in a LONG time. Extremely drying, covers nothing and the colour, OMG, the colour! I have no idea why people are mentioning it has pink undertones (I purchased Fair) but it's as far away from pink undertones as you can get - it's a cross between those horrible fake carroty orange tans and a nasty sallow yellow. Not exactly cheap for a drug store product either and I can't think of a single positive thing to say about it - oh, hang on, the packaging isn't too bad. This was binned within 5 minutes of trying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

Have repurchased many times. Mattifies without drying. Does not irritate or crease under the eyes. Not sure why the reviews are low, I love this product. I also keep a tube in the car so I am never without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ghostling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The texture was too dry for my skin, and it doesn't really cover that much. The colour is also too pink for my yellowy pale skin.

The product smells rather good, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Elmohr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this my first BB cream so I don't have much to compare it to. I have dry to combination skin and bought it for a moisturizer and to mix with my foundation. I found the grey/purpley color surprising too but it perfectly matched my light to medium skin tone (I bought the light) once I blended it in. I could almost wear it alone without foundation or powder but I have a lot of red in my skin so I preferred to use my regular foundation on top. I love this creme and am using it as a primer/tinted moisturizer. I'm not sure if that's why you use BB creams but I'm happy with my purchase anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price and makeup effect wise, this product is very very good for everyday use. lightens blemishes, and minimise pores and has sun protection. use along with an concealer is recommneded. Compared to foundations i can say that this doesn't cause break outs and it is very natural looking, does't look like you gave makeup on at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The little pigment pearls are fascinating. Colour is way too dark and looks orange. Shame. Binned.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

this is a nice bb cream though not as good as l'oreal skin perfection bb. the coverage on this is slighty fuller than skin perfection but still provides a nice result. i use it in light and have purchased a few times, the price appealed at first and the product is better than you would expect for such a bargain buy. the consistency is slighty runny but is easy to blend on your face. i have to be careful to rub it well into my jawline or it does leave a slight tidemark but other than that no issues and my skin is very pale. the colour of the product looks weird as it comes out of the tube a violet/grey colour but once you rub it it transforms quickly into a lovely light shade which would complement most skin tones. nice product. one of my go tos when i am in a hurry to get ready and great for holidays when you want something a little lighter on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by caragh87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been a mineral make up wearer for years now but I'm finding as my skin gets older it's getting more oily and it was melting off and not staying in certain parts throughout the day as well as just turning into an oily mess.

I've been using this product for a week and I swear my pores feel smaller, my skin less red and oily. It's build-able coverage but I love that it blends well with my light skin tone and has a great matt finish.

Nothing else about my skin care routine has changed besides this foundation and my skin is as clear as I can remember. I've got one tiny pimple and that is a change from what I've been used to.

So for me the product is working very well and I'll continue to use it for sure especially coming into a hot summer. It's so nice not to feel like I have heaps of makeup on or feel like it's melting off during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by rachelicious904

I still have tanned skin from the winter and I hate it when my freckles show through my foundation so I usually go for a low coverage when my skins tanned. I find that I need less makeup then anyway and luckily I don't have bad skin. I wanted something lightweight just to even out my skin tone and cover any redness or couple of blemishes so I decided to go for a BB cream. I was in Boots for ages trying out all of the different BB creams - maybelline, no.17, collection, bourjois, you name it. And I have to say the colour selection was just awful, I was finding it really hard to find a colour that matched my skin tone from any brand. The colour selection for this BB cream was pretty appalling, just 2 colours - light and medium. The light one thankfully matched my skintone but I would say in no way is my skin light so someone who is actually pale definitely wouldn't be able to use this. It is also very yellow toned. I like the coverage it's really lightweight and gives me a glow without being oily, infact it's quite matte. Really nice for my tanned skin until I'm pale enough to wear my usual foundation which is Bourjois healthy mix in 52.
Overall I would say this product is right for me but I can't imagine it being suitable for many people due to the colour range.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB received so many bad reviews, but I personally love this product! I find it really light and comfortable on the skin, it matches my skin perfectly and doesn't turn orange on me (I have pale, olive toned skin). I find it that i don't need to put on powder overtop of this, as it leaves my skin looking radiant and dewy (but not oily) all day. If you want a matte look, and for days when it's super hot and humid out, definitely put a little powder on top. Overall, an awesome BB cream!