July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price and makeup effect wise, this product is very very good for everyday use. lightens blemishes, and minimise pores and has sun protection. use along with an concealer is recommneded. Compared to foundations i can say that this doesn't cause break outs and it is very natural looking, does't look like you gave makeup on at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The little pigment pearls are fascinating. Colour is way too dark and looks orange. Shame. Binned.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

this is a nice bb cream though not as good as l'oreal skin perfection bb. the coverage on this is slighty fuller than skin perfection but still provides a nice result. i use it in light and have purchased a few times, the price appealed at first and the product is better than you would expect for such a bargain buy. the consistency is slighty runny but is easy to blend on your face. i have to be careful to rub it well into my jawline or it does leave a slight tidemark but other than that no issues and my skin is very pale. the colour of the product looks weird as it comes out of the tube a violet/grey colour but once you rub it it transforms quickly into a lovely light shade which would complement most skin tones. nice product. one of my go tos when i am in a hurry to get ready and great for holidays when you want something a little lighter on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by caragh87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been a mineral make up wearer for years now but I'm finding as my skin gets older it's getting more oily and it was melting off and not staying in certain parts throughout the day as well as just turning into an oily mess.

I've been using this product for a week and I swear my pores feel smaller, my skin less red and oily. It's build-able coverage but I love that it blends well with my light skin tone and has a great matt finish.

Nothing else about my skin care routine has changed besides this foundation and my skin is as clear as I can remember. I've got one tiny pimple and that is a change from what I've been used to.

So for me the product is working very well and I'll continue to use it for sure especially coming into a hot summer. It's so nice not to feel like I have heaps of makeup on or feel like it's melting off during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by rachelicious904

I still have tanned skin from the winter and I hate it when my freckles show through my foundation so I usually go for a low coverage when my skins tanned. I find that I need less makeup then anyway and luckily I don't have bad skin. I wanted something lightweight just to even out my skin tone and cover any redness or couple of blemishes so I decided to go for a BB cream. I was in Boots for ages trying out all of the different BB creams - maybelline, no.17, collection, bourjois, you name it. And I have to say the colour selection was just awful, I was finding it really hard to find a colour that matched my skin tone from any brand. The colour selection for this BB cream was pretty appalling, just 2 colours - light and medium. The light one thankfully matched my skintone but I would say in no way is my skin light so someone who is actually pale definitely wouldn't be able to use this. It is also very yellow toned. I like the coverage it's really lightweight and gives me a glow without being oily, infact it's quite matte. Really nice for my tanned skin until I'm pale enough to wear my usual foundation which is Bourjois healthy mix in 52.
Overall I would say this product is right for me but I can't imagine it being suitable for many people due to the colour range.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB received so many bad reviews, but I personally love this product! I find it really light and comfortable on the skin, it matches my skin perfectly and doesn't turn orange on me (I have pale, olive toned skin). I find it that i don't need to put on powder overtop of this, as it leaves my skin looking radiant and dewy (but not oily) all day. If you want a matte look, and for days when it's super hot and humid out, definitely put a little powder on top. Overall, an awesome BB cream!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as soon as i saw it, did not read up on anything to do with this product before hand (and what a big mistake that was -_- ) this product has a very strong pink undertone to it so does not match my asian yellow undertone skin. Also very very pricey (on the more higher end of high-street makeup) an just overall not a nice product. I tried to work with it on several occasions but its just not happening. Verydisappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NatashaJ27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have relatively tanned olive asian skin and bought the light shade as it's winter -it didn't suit me at all! Drowned the colour out of me even though it's suppose to match your skin tone. Think it just turns to a standard colour.
Definitely would not buy this shade again but may try a darker shade as overall it was good coverage and looked natural. Used moisturiser underneath it but don't think I needed to.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this bb cream in the winter. I bought the one for the light skin tone, it was too dark for me because i have a very pale skin especially in the winter. So now it's summer and I thought: maybe it's the right shade now. And I have acne but it reduced a bit so I didn't need a full coverage foundation (it's also way too hot to wear foundation for me it melts off my face in no time). So I tried the bb cream and I really like it! It's the perfect color for me now. The coverage is light/medium but it's buidable. And it looks very natural. It can be a bit orange sometimes but than you've used too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinReid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Picked this up because honestly, the way it came out white with the mirco beads and then mimicked your skin tone fascinated me. And it still fascinates me.
This BB cream is one of the best I have used, and I try out a lot. As I wasn't allowed to wear makeup in school, I wore this as it wasn't cakey or orange, but gave good coverage and it was fantastic! I don't wear foundation very much, only on nights out and if my skin isn't doing too great, but I wear this pretty much everyday as it feels so light on. My skin has also cleared up after using this product.
This lasted me months, and I still find myself repurchasing this and reaching for it over all my foundations and other BB creams.
If you aren't allowed to wear makeup to school, but want coverage, or if you just want a light natural look then this is for you!