L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream

2.9

on 6/25/2014 2:15:00 PM

I've got oily-combination skin and I loved this bb cream! I've gone through 3-4 bottles and it's been my go-to bb cream for a few years. I use Maybelline Age Rewind primer underneath, and the product easily blends in over it. It's sheer coverage so it doesn't cover my blemishes, but it does blur them. It has a slightly dewy (satin?) finish and it doesn't cake when I have dry/scaly patches. I almost always apply powder over it as my fringe sticks to my forehead if I don't. I have the shade medium which is too dark for me, but as the coverage is quite sheer it works for me if I blend it down my neck a little.

on 6/20/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a gift pack with the pressed powder and blush. It came in a medium and I figured I'd be ok. It's actually more of an orange shade and my face looked ruddy and angry looking. It's also quite dull and doesn't give a dewy or fresh look whatsoever. The powder and blush are pretty good though.

on 6/9/2014 9:57:00 AM

My one and only BB Cream <3

It works really well for combination or oily skin and when you are having a bad skin day...it will clear your face up as it is quite a bit of a drying formula.
I also provides medium and very natural looking coverage. You may have to conceal a very stubborn spot on top of it but the rest of your skin will not look cakey and will still be shining through.

I would NOT recomment it for any other skin types and I don´t use it often because of it´s drying tendencies and because I am not a fan of applying too much makeup because on long term putting too much makeup on your face will make your skin get worse.

As I said it looks very natural...I use the colour -very light- and I am NC15. It is not as cool as NC15 and gives a little more colour to your face but still very natural and healthy looking.

You also cannot feel it on your skin and it conceals pores and fine lines well giving your skin an evened out look.

I personally think this is a really traditional BB Cream- which means it will work well for blemished/ acne prone skin by making your skin better(drying out blemishes) and also providing coverage.

PROS:
+ clears up breakouts because of the drying formula
+ medium and natural looking coverage
+ leightweight texture
+ colour -very light- matches lighter skin types very well
+ affordable price

CONS:
+ too drying for a long term use, not moisturizing
+ no SPF
+ not too many colours to choose from

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Simply awful product!!! I wanted to buy it for so long, however when i finally bought and tried it i realized that the shade "light" was insanely orange for me, and after trying to lighten it up by using moisturizer and powder but after a while it just made me break out. The price is simply not worth it, and the packaging always makes ti much product come out as it is a very runny product.

on 5/25/2014 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been wanting to buy this BB cream for the longest time, mainly because I have a hard time looking for foundations/BB cream that matches my skin tone and I liked the fact that it blends with your skin tone. A lot of people here are complaining that this wasn't the case for them but for me it did adhere to my skin tone quite well. Unfortunately, this made me break out A LOT. I found that in areas I didn't use this BB cream in remained unblemished and whenever I'd start putting it on said areas, after one use I'd find little stubborn whiteheads on the area. Coverage is pretty meh as well, but then again this isn't foundation so I guess I can't complain about its coverage too much. Such a shame this caused a negative reaction on my skin because I quite liked the fact that it magically matches my skin tone without having to tire myself looking for the perfect foundation shade. I would probably think twice before getting this product, particularly if you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin because it might make your skin worse as it did me.

on 4/26/2014 4:36:00 PM

Not a bad BB cream, but there are better ones on the market. It provides light coverege, it blurs imperfections and it looks very natural on. However, it smells a little odd, if you are trying to cover a blemish you might need to use concealer underneath and if you are not careful and you rub it on your face too hard it may turn orange. The smart colour means that when you massage it in, it becomes darker so you can match it to your skin colour quite well, but application may be tricky. I personally prefer the Rimmel version of the BB cream as if provides more covereage and it is easier to apply.

on 3/31/2014 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't know why this product has been getting ALOT of bad reviews. It's clever and has a great finnish. I suffer from oily skin and spots and this product doesn't make me break out or look shiny at all unlike other BB creams I have tried. My pores and lines are covered just enough that I don't need to cake on foundation!

on 3/20/2014 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I found this product to be weird. It's meant to change colour to your skin tone (which I doesn't, it's the same colour on everyone) and I found that the white base with small colour things made it feel grainy and rough when you applied it. The colour was a bit orange, though the coverage was a nice medium. I also found it smelled weird. Overall I didn't like this bb cream.

on 3/11/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first BB purchase, the packaging is nice and it was on offer so thought I would give it a go! The coverage is better than I expected...it builds nicely and it covers all of my redness/blemishes! I bought it in Medium...mistake!! I have olive skin and it is far too dark...I'd go as far as saying it is orange!! I have to put powder on top the calm the colour down!! The product comes out of the tube a grey/violet colour and changes on your skin! As a BB cream it is marketed as being good for your skin...but can't help but think that the agents required for this 'colour change' can't be that great! I'd possibly buy again but would go for the Fair colour instead...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This would have to be the single most horrible product I've used in a LONG time. Extremely drying, covers nothing and the colour, OMG, the colour! I have no idea why people are mentioning it has pink undertones (I purchased Fair) but it's as far away from pink undertones as you can get - it's a cross between those horrible fake carroty orange tans and a nasty sallow yellow. Not exactly cheap for a drug store product either and I can't think of a single positive thing to say about it - oh, hang on, the packaging isn't too bad. This was binned within 5 minutes of trying it.