Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/26/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

WOW! I just bought this baby for only 30DKK and I already love it!

Pros:
- it makes my lips soft
- it gives a lovely pink shade
- it dosen't "set" in my lips when they're dry
- the package is sweet and funky
- It smells/taste great.
- It has SPF20

Cons:
None??

on 5/22/2014 8:12:00 PM

I bought this in search of another moisturizing balm in my collection, and supposed that the pink would be a nice, subtle little plus if I was feeling naked-lipped. It's actually super-duper, mostly-sheer Barbie pink!

I got more than I bargained for on terms of color and now I'm choosy for when I reach for this one, which is sort of a shame because it does amazing to soften my lips. I wasn't impressed by the ingredients, so that confused me a bit, but it does the job incredibly well. I have very smooth and supple lips after using this product.

I wouldn't recommend buying it to use it solely as a lip balm, as the bright pink isn't neutral enough to want to wear all the time(at least, not if you're as pale as I am.) If you want a low-maintenance pink lip to easily glide on once in a while, this might be your best bet! Just try and get past that creepy product name.

(I mean, come on. "Baby Lips?" Seriously, someone did not think that through to the fullest.)

on 5/4/2014 7:19:00 PM

it is moisturizing but the color is ugly. i like baby lips but on a different more natural color

on 5/3/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was my first Baby Lips and its my favorite. It smells amazing and I think this neon-ish pink color looks great on anyone. It does wear off but it looks amazing while its on there.

on 2/8/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just adore the smell of this product and the texture but it dose not last huge amounts of time on the lips but the pigmentation is nice not to pigmented but just gives a really nice colour on the lips

on 2/8/2014 12:53:00 PM

Omg!!!! Love this baby lips probaley the best one form the collection. The smell reminds me of raspberry which is great as I love raspberry. If you want to know what baby lips to get, then get this one believe me.

on 12/29/2013 7:10:00 PM

Gives me the prettiest, pinkest, most kissable lips. And it also smells great. Not much more to say. Try it.

on 12/27/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This smells so lush. Like a peach/apricot/orange smell and I love it! It is pigmented and gives such a nice pink look on my lips. However, it wears off like any other lipbalm.

on 12/14/2013 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It smells really good but i don't think the color matched my skin tone. It was also really patchy looking on my lips. There were pink spots all over my lips! Not attractive! The color is really Barbie pink which I don't think is what you'd want if you want a light pink lip. Overall, I won't repurchase & I think you can find something better for the same price.

on 12/10/2013 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

”Yuck" & "hellz no" we're the first words that came to my head when I tried this on tonite. It's too pale, milky & patchy for my pigmented lips/NC42 face. i bought this based on "sincerely Jules" recs for a natural pink for tan skin. When I saw it I had reservations but I bought it anyway thinking it would swatch different once on. Nope! It's almost a white pink on and clings to every dry patch u have. Returning immediately! The smell is nice but that's about it, very thick feeling too. How on earth does she wear this with her coloring???

Popular Lip Treatments