Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

3.7

Aqua (Water) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Propylene Glycol , Talc , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Vinyl Dimethicone , Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , PEG 10/15 crosspolymer , Magnesium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Fragrance , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Lecithin , Punica Granatum Fruit Juice , Vitis Vinifera Juice (Grape) , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glycerin , Retinyl Palmitate , Sorbic Acid , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Dipropylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Hexyl Cinnamal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Tocopherol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Silica , Dimethyl Silylate , BHT , Butylene Glycol , Sapphire Powder , Palmaria Palmate Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hexylene Glycol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can't even begin to count how many of these I have bought in the last couple years (at least!). I don't have one single complaint. Awesome drugstore find, and you can't beat the price. Love love love this primer :)

on 3/3/2015 6:21:00 PM

I have been looking for a primer that has the following qualifications: does NOT have sunscreen in it, does not have that "silicone" feel to it, wanted it to of course, give my makeup a good canvas for application, to give it lasting power, and to keep my oily areas matte and not dry out my dry areas. This primer nailed EVERY item on my list. And on top of all that, my makeup smoothed itself on so quickly and easily with this stuff! At the end of the day makeup still looked great, and my overly oily forehead has a perfectly demi-matte feel and look. To put it simply, if your needs list is like mine was, this is the primer for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this primer for about 2 weeks now. I like it and, for me, it does live up to some of it's claims. My skin is smoother, appears nicer and brighter. Sometimes I wear it alone with concealer where I need it. The price is good and I like the packaging fine. The only downside for me is the smell of the primer. This has a rather potent perfume-y smell to it. It fades a little after you first apply, but you can still smell it. I'm very sensitive to smell and it bothers me. If it wasn't for the smell, I would repurchase this when I run out.

on 2/18/2015 4:45:00 AM

First things first, you cannot go wrong with the price. I picked this up for £4.50 !!!! I believe that is about $7. It is white and looks like a lotion, and the packaging is okay but it's drugstore so what do you expect. You get the same amount as most primers (30ml I believe). It mattifies my skin and goes will with all the foundations I have tried on it so far. Great everyday primer I am on my second bottle!

on 1/15/2015 7:48:00 PM

I can not decide if I like it or not.. I bought it because of lot of good reviews on youtubers channels, and at first I like it. This primer gave me nice smooth texture and moisture to my skin, which I need. And with some creamy foundation it was ok.
But I switch foundation to more liquidy and my makeup melted away after a hour, and was really hard to blend this foundation to my skin. (I tested this foundation without this primer, and I could wear it much longer.)

+ I really like the smell. :-)
+ The texture is nice and soft.

- Work good only with the creamy foundations.
- I feel little oily after application.

on 1/15/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I liked the creaminess of this product. Made my make up look flawless. Can't go wrong with rimmel

This primer's claim to be a "5 in 1" product is true: it really does smooth, resurface, brighten, mattify, and protect. It keeps my makeup in place, has a pleasant scent and refreshing feel on my skin, and it looks great even if worn alone, without foundation! I love how it fills in my pores and smooths my skin. The only problem I have with this is it does tend to feel a bit oily on the skin. But somehow it doesn't make me breakout.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I got this a couple days ago and have been using it since. My skin gets so oily and yucky so I thought this would help. I guess it works okay,i haven't been as oily definitely, but still once I come home from school my foundation is faded a bit and my face is a bit oily..definitely going to try out the Smashbox foundation next xx

on 12/28/2014 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I got this on a whim just a few years back in the summer time. My skin was clear from all the acne scars and healing just fine but I wanted a primer that I could just use to make my acne prone skin at the time look less noticeble and yet still look healthy. This was recommended to me by a girl working in the beauty section of the dept. store.
I like how it is not too oily, I would recommended to use just a little bit on the parts of the face that tend to get oily (like the forehead and sometimes chin).
I don't like how it looks on me with some of the foundations (Cakey) I've tried recently, the best foundations that looks alright with this is a MAC or Bobbi Brown stick.
Overall I would use this only just for a lazy day when you are not weaing too much makeup. If so then this product isn't the best for all day, major makeup I would say.

on 11/29/2014 8:56:00 AM

Honestly I thought it was alright. It doesn't spread well so it only lasted me around 2 weeks.

Popular Primer/ Correctors