Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

3.7

Aqua (Water) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Propylene Glycol , Talc , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Vinyl Dimethicone , Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , PEG 10/15 crosspolymer , Magnesium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Fragrance , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Lecithin , Punica Granatum Fruit Juice , Vitis Vinifera Juice (Grape) , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glycerin , Retinyl Palmitate , Sorbic Acid , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Dipropylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Hexyl Cinnamal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Tocopherol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Silica , Dimethyl Silylate , BHT , Butylene Glycol , Sapphire Powder , Palmaria Palmate Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hexylene Glycol

on 2/18/2015 4:45:00 AM

First things first, you cannot go wrong with the price. I picked this up for £4.50 !!!! I believe that is about $7. It is white and looks like a lotion, and the packaging is okay but it's drugstore so what do you expect. You get the same amount as most primers (30ml I believe). It mattifies my skin and goes will with all the foundations I have tried on it so far. Great everyday primer I am on my second bottle!

on 1/15/2015 7:48:00 PM

I can not decide if I like it or not.. I bought it because of lot of good reviews on youtubers channels, and at first I like it. This primer gave me nice smooth texture and moisture to my skin, which I need. And with some creamy foundation it was ok.
But I switch foundation to more liquidy and my makeup melted away after a hour, and was really hard to blend this foundation to my skin. (I tested this foundation without this primer, and I could wear it much longer.)

+ I really like the smell. :-)
+ The texture is nice and soft.

- Work good only with the creamy foundations.
- I feel little oily after application.

on 1/15/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I liked the creaminess of this product. Made my make up look flawless. Can't go wrong with rimmel

This primer's claim to be a "5 in 1" product is true: it really does smooth, resurface, brighten, mattify, and protect. It keeps my makeup in place, has a pleasant scent and refreshing feel on my skin, and it looks great even if worn alone, without foundation! I love how it fills in my pores and smooths my skin. The only problem I have with this is it does tend to feel a bit oily on the skin. But somehow it doesn't make me breakout.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I got this a couple days ago and have been using it since. My skin gets so oily and yucky so I thought this would help. I guess it works okay,i haven't been as oily definitely, but still once I come home from school my foundation is faded a bit and my face is a bit oily..definitely going to try out the Smashbox foundation next xx

on 12/28/2014 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I got this on a whim just a few years back in the summer time. My skin was clear from all the acne scars and healing just fine but I wanted a primer that I could just use to make my acne prone skin at the time look less noticeble and yet still look healthy. This was recommended to me by a girl working in the beauty section of the dept. store.
I like how it is not too oily, I would recommended to use just a little bit on the parts of the face that tend to get oily (like the forehead and sometimes chin).
I don't like how it looks on me with some of the foundations (Cakey) I've tried recently, the best foundations that looks alright with this is a MAC or Bobbi Brown stick.
Overall I would use this only just for a lazy day when you are not weaing too much makeup. If so then this product isn't the best for all day, major makeup I would say.

on 11/29/2014 8:56:00 AM

Honestly I thought it was alright. It doesn't spread well so it only lasted me around 2 weeks.

on 11/29/2014 1:49:00 AM

I have to say I really loved this product starting out. It did exactly what I wanted it to do and I had no negative side effects. But now after buying another I see its starting to break me out. Now I have painful bumps from using it and I started to notice after application it made my skin itchy. I have moderate acne and never really had to many issues with controlling it, kinda bummed this started working against me.

on 11/11/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really enjoyed this. It smells nice almost like a floral scent. It is a white primer that looks like a lotion. People say it doesn't feel like silicone and for the most part it doesn/t but after you have begun to rub it into your skin it does have that slick silicone feel but not like a silicone primer. Am I making any sense? Any way likes the squeezy tube it comes in and lasts a long time.

on 11/3/2014 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Always use Smashbox primer, however after reading reviews on this decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed! Goes on like a lotion, after about 5 hours a had the slightest shine in my t-zone but a quick blot with some blotting papers and I was good to go for another few hrs! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell, I prefer un scented and this primer has a bit of a floral scent to it - nothing crazy and I found it faded quickly (or maybe I got used to it lol). Also found that this primer did not fade the wrinkles as much as Smashbox, but still does a great job!! For a daily primer this is my new go to!