Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

3.7

Aqua (Water) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Propylene Glycol , Talc , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Vinyl Dimethicone , Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , PEG 10/15 crosspolymer , Magnesium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Fragrance , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Lecithin , Punica Granatum Fruit Juice , Vitis Vinifera Juice (Grape) , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glycerin , Retinyl Palmitate , Sorbic Acid , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Dipropylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Hexyl Cinnamal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Tocopherol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Silica , Dimethyl Silylate , BHT , Butylene Glycol , Sapphire Powder , Palmaria Palmate Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hexylene Glycol

on 1/15/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I liked the creaminess of this product. Made my make up look flawless. Can't go wrong with rimmel

This primer's claim to be a "5 in 1" product is true: it really does smooth, resurface, brighten, mattify, and protect. It keeps my makeup in place, has a pleasant scent and refreshing feel on my skin, and it looks great even if worn alone, without foundation! I love how it fills in my pores and smooths my skin. The only problem I have with this is it does tend to feel a bit oily on the skin. But somehow it doesn't make me breakout.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I got this a couple days ago and have been using it since. My skin gets so oily and yucky so I thought this would help. I guess it works okay,i haven't been as oily definitely, but still once I come home from school my foundation is faded a bit and my face is a bit oily..definitely going to try out the Smashbox foundation next xx

on 12/28/2014 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I got this on a whim just a few years back in the summer time. My skin was clear from all the acne scars and healing just fine but I wanted a primer that I could just use to make my acne prone skin at the time look less noticeble and yet still look healthy. This was recommended to me by a girl working in the beauty section of the dept. store.
I like how it is not too oily, I would recommended to use just a little bit on the parts of the face that tend to get oily (like the forehead and sometimes chin).
I don't like how it looks on me with some of the foundations (Cakey) I've tried recently, the best foundations that looks alright with this is a MAC or Bobbi Brown stick.
Overall I would use this only just for a lazy day when you are not weaing too much makeup. If so then this product isn't the best for all day, major makeup I would say.

on 11/29/2014 8:56:00 AM

Honestly I thought it was alright. It doesn't spread well so it only lasted me around 2 weeks.

on 11/29/2014 1:49:00 AM

I have to say I really loved this product starting out. It did exactly what I wanted it to do and I had no negative side effects. But now after buying another I see its starting to break me out. Now I have painful bumps from using it and I started to notice after application it made my skin itchy. I have moderate acne and never really had to many issues with controlling it, kinda bummed this started working against me.

on 11/11/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really enjoyed this. It smells nice almost like a floral scent. It is a white primer that looks like a lotion. People say it doesn't feel like silicone and for the most part it doesn/t but after you have begun to rub it into your skin it does have that slick silicone feel but not like a silicone primer. Am I making any sense? Any way likes the squeezy tube it comes in and lasts a long time.

on 11/3/2014 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Always use Smashbox primer, however after reading reviews on this decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed! Goes on like a lotion, after about 5 hours a had the slightest shine in my t-zone but a quick blot with some blotting papers and I was good to go for another few hrs! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell, I prefer un scented and this primer has a bit of a floral scent to it - nothing crazy and I found it faded quickly (or maybe I got used to it lol). Also found that this primer did not fade the wrinkles as much as Smashbox, but still does a great job!! For a daily primer this is my new go to!

on 10/6/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My skin: Dry/combo skin, not (usually) sensitive or acne prone, & my t-zone gets slightly oily depending on my foundation/moisturizer.
I'm kind of iffy when it comes to primers, but my skins been really dry & my moisturizer was making my foundation wear funny (oily & patchy, ect) so I started looking for a drug store primer as a middle man. The only primers I've ever used are high end (I've used Smashbox, Too Faced, MAC primarily) and they were kind of just, meh. So I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a product that would either be a glamorized moisturizer or would just break me out. So I went through reviews & I had a choice between the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer vs their new Matte primer. I ended up choosing this one because I am already using a matte foundation (the Rimmel Matte foundation - love it), and I didn't want it to be overkill & have it end up accentuating my dry spots.
I actually really love the feel of this primer on my face. It's really smoothing over my moisturizer. I don't really have fine lines, I found it *lightly* blurred the little pores on my nose. What I have noticed, is my foundation applies a lot better when using this primer, it has also done a great job at keeping my foundation even & not breaking up around my nose & t-zone area. I've also noticed my blush/contour powder stands up better when I use this under foundation. I really like this product, huge bonus considering it's super cheap & beats the hell out of the other high end primers I've used. Bravo Rimmel - highly recommend this for people looking for a little smoothness under their foundation.

on 10/2/2014 8:21:00 PM

After reading pretty decent reviews on this primer I went out and purchased it and was very disappointed. I felt like it basically did nothing for my skin or my foundation. My foundation didn't last longer and I felt like it made my skin become oily faster especially around my t-zone and cheeks. I did like the consistency of it but unfortunately it turned out to be a major disappointment. I used it for a few days just to give it a chance but ended up returning it. I had high hopes but it was just a waste of money...