October 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by EmilyWales

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this primer! I have oily skin, and unlike other primers I've tried this added no excess oil to my skin! I would 100% buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Jackierose1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is actually one of the better drug store primers. I feel lime my mayeup looks great all day, like it was just done. All day! The consistently is great, feels almost like a lotion as compared to really sillicone like. I prefer this

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

This was my first primer, so I can't exactly compare it to others out there.

I bought it since people told me it was good, and I have to admit, it's helped my foundation stay on. It feels a bit silicony the first time you put it on, but eventually that fades away to a satin finish, which I like. It smells a bit weird, so I took off a lippie for that.

I like the easy packaging, easy to use! I would probably buy this again, since it's what's been working for me haha...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

The Rimmel Fix & Perfect doesn't really do anything for my skin. The primer hydrates my skin a little which I could really use any face cream for. My makeup doesn't last any longer and my skin isn't any smoother, mattified or resurfaced as the packaging claims. Great price but a waste for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my goodness. I was absolutely disappointed at what this foundation has done for me. Before I buy any beauty product, I ALWAYS check it here on MA and read the reviews just to double-check to see if it's either worth buying, or if I know that it won't damage my skin. I have really complicated skin, from having dry-spots, to an oily t-zone, to being dry; it's EXTREMELY hard for me to find a foundation routine that'll last for a good amount of time. I had originally been using an All-Vegan primer that I had bought on Etsy (my dear old Holy Grail now, considering my experience with this primer -_-) and it was truly amazing; made my make-up last all day without breaking me out. However, THIS primer did the exact opposite. After seeing 3.9 lippies and having the price be affordable, I decided to give this a shot. BIGGEST. MISTAKE. EVER. After just 2 days of using this product, I woke-up TODAY with extreme redness all over my face and small bumps everywhere. Never have I had any kind of make-up made my skin react in any sort of manner like that. I trashed it as soon as I saw what it had done and luckily, brought out some of my stocked up vegan primer. This made/makes me hate the way I look WITHOUT make-up which angers me because I don't want to have to wear make-up everyday. I would never recommend this to anyone I know. Never, ever, everrrrrrrr.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. Not good, not that bad. Didn't really do much for me. Didn't help my makeup stay on. Just meh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this and think it is much better than Laura Mercier primer or Monostat anti-chafing cream. It is cheap and effective and I can usually get it on sale at CVS. I am older now but my skin still gets oily, especially my forehead. I usually wear Estee Lauder Doublewear which I love and is already long lasting. This improves my foundation's staying power even more and keeps my skin not matte and not shiny but just right. I have sensitive skin but for me it's not about breaking out but about getting irritated, red, and sore. I can wear this near my eyes and have no problems. I have even stopped using an eyelid primer and just use this everywhere and my makeup stays put - or as well as I expect it to anyway. Nothing really lasts all day, does it?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I had a real "d'oh" moment when I saw this in CVS for a dollar less( $7.49) than what it was going for on drugstore.com; I assume they wouldn't have it at my local drugstore, but I guessed wrong. Anyway, for a year I've been using the monistat anti-chafing gel for a primer, but with my moisturizer of choice, it wasn't clicking well as I thought: it was all dry and pill-y but at least it kept my skin matte in spite of that. Anyway, not to say that this primer doesn't, for humid springtime in Florida, the only thing that got oily was my nose much to my surprise. Cheeks, no oil or pores showing, same for chin and forehead; foundation sliding off? Nope. A few touch ups, sure, but nothing drastic. I like it. Anyway, creamy consistency and mattifies in no time, foundation(revlon colorstay) actually went on smoother and looked better on my skin compared to the other primer I used. Comes in a tube, which could be problematic, but no wateriness or anything which is nice and the smell is pleasent. I wish it were and thought it was bigger, but considering I don't wear makeup too often and it is a decent product, I can live with that. Its a definite repurchase for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is easy squeeze out. No problem there. The primer it self smells amazing. It makes my pores undetectable. Also makes my makeup go on better. The staying power seem okay but...I have only been wearing for two days. And its 30 degrees here in houston today. I want to test it in the summer. Other then that I like it so far. I still like the mac primer better. It just cost much. This is a good primer though. It cost about 7 bucks I think. It's a good alternative primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by BriJax01

This product is just OK. I love the smell, and the fact that it's not tinted because you don't have to try to match your shade. As a primer though, it's alright. I don't feel it makes my makeup stay on any longer than any other primer I've tried.