NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 11/30/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

very good concealer. blends easily. highly recommand

on 11/14/2014 8:02:00 PM

I am surprised at how much I like this, as I normally truly believe you get what you pay for with makeup, but this $4.99 concealer proved me wrong. It covers my dark circles and acne spots and lasted around 10.5 hours until I washed it off.

on 11/13/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Obsessed with this concealer I use it in cw10 yellow it's really inexpensive and a amazing long wear concealer and great in pictures and the yellow color brightens my face I use it to hilight it just a perfect product the only thing is the tube is kinda small but comes with a wand for easy application but I highly recommend this product

on 11/9/2014 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Holy moooly, this five dollar concealer is the bee's knees! You would think this concealer is five times the price for how good it is. Its a thin formula and blends in flawlessly, it gives amazing coverage and the way it applys is convienent. People say it runs out quick but I have used it for a week so i wouldnt know but i would repurchase as long as i have dark circles! Hahaha and im nc40-42 atm and i use the yellow shade which brightens my undereyes and makes me look like im happy to be where i am, i use it before foundation and it blends so great i cant even describe it. Also it def. Is an hd concealer! Idk how it works but i went to a party was sweating and flash photography was used anf i didnt have that reverse raccoon eyes effect it just looked pretty and highlighted. My dark circles are erased and you would never know ive had them. Highlyhighly HIGHLY reccomend !!!!!!

on 10/22/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use the lavender shade to lighten my base products and I am very happy with the result.

I used to use the porcelain shade as a concealer for blemishes and undereyes. The color is the palest concealer you'll find at the drugstore which is awesome, but it was a little too matte and dry for my tastes.

However, I daily mix my Maybelline Fit Me concealer (a little too dewy, a little too dark in fair) with the lavender shade. The color -- and the coverage and finish combination -- make a perfect fit.

on 10/22/2014 11:17:00 AM

This concealer really works at cover some burnt area skin, a little at scar. But it's so creamy to my acne-prone skin, so it's breake me a lot if under the hot weather. However, at autumn and winter, after moisturize then use this it's compleat!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Awhile back i was on the prowl, trying to find some concealer to cover up my hidieous dark circles. I had got my first ever high end makeup that was supposed to be full coverage, long story short it didnt work like i thought so i had went to ulta. Browsing the higher end products, i couldnt decide so i asked one of the ladies there and she actually pointed me to this one. I couldnt be happier, it works AMAZING. heck, i use it all over my face as like a foundation (i still use my foundation over it since the concealer is a bit dark) its amazing and defiently worth trying out.

on 10/21/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I love this concealer! It definitely does crease if you don't top it with a light powder (I use ELF HD translucent powder, works great.) However, the only thing that drove me nuts was that it ran out quickly because the wand doesn't reach the bottom of the tube. I had a whole bunch left at the bottom but the wand couldn't reach it! Other than the design flaw, the product itself is great. Covers my disastrous dark circles.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a concealer that would highlight under my eyes and cover my dark under eye circles, and this does it! I love this concealer, I would think that would be drying, but it hasn't dried me out yet! I moisturize under my eyes before I put it on and don't experience any creasing or drying which is very good since some drugstore concealers dry out my face. I recommend this product, just make sure you put it next to your face and under eyes and look in a mirror before buy it :)

on 10/16/2014 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I could not be happier that i took a chance on this concealer! I rarely go to London Drugs as Shoppers Drug Mart is usually closer, so had i not gone into LD the other day, i wouldn't have walked by the NYX display they had. I tired a few things actually; an eyebrow pencil, bronzer, and this concealer. I love love LOVE it. Its thick enough that it provides amazing coverage, covers up my blemishes effortlessly and doesn't crease under my eyes, or really anywhere actually. Generally i'll use the wand and put a little over any blemished area and then use my foundation brush to spread it out. Works wonders, seriously. You dont need to layer it on either, atleast i haven't had to, 1 layer covers everything i need it to. My MAC liquid foundation goes over perfectly and im left with a flawless looking face even when my skin isn't cooperating. I think i can happily say i have found my HG concealer!

Video Reviews & Tutorials