September 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer didn't seem to do much at all for me. The lightest color, Porcelain, was way too pink for me. Besides the color it didn't give enough coverage and it creased almost immediately under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by madelyn4426

The price is right and the concealer is crease-free and easy to use. have multiple shades and will continue to buy. nyx really carries some quality stuff for a reasonable price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by JetJockey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in both yellow and green correcting shades.

The yellow works alright as a corrector on my purple-ish under-eye circles, I sometimes use it underneath a layer of a more pink-ish concealer, but it does not last very long at all, and the level of coverage could be better. It is very difficult to get it to not cake up after it dries.

I bought the green to help conceal the redness on my cheeks and nose (I have mild rosacea), but it was a little too green. It left my red cheeks looking very ashen and lifeless, and I could still detect some of the green even after blending it in.

I have not tried any of the non-correcting concealer colors yet, but it looks like they have a decent array of shades for both warm and cool undertones. I'll give them a try sometime, but I don't have high hopes for them as a good under-eye concealer, because the correcting shade I already have didn't provide the level of coverage I need for my under-eye circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only concealer that I have use that does not crease. I brought this concealer last week and love it. I wish it had a little bit more coverage but I don't have much to cover. This looks so natural under my foundation powder. I gave it 4 lippies because I do not like the applicator.
This concealer cost 4.99 plus tax at ulta. The packaging is a tube with a wand applicator. I got the color nutmeg. Nutmeg matches me perfect. I'm nc50 and I can be nw44 to. Nutmeg matches so well that if I wore this concealer on its own with nothing else....it would be undetectable. I don't get that match with mac or la girl concealer. I didn't sense a smell. I haven't had any breakouts.( ill keep you posted.) The texture is a smooth silky creamy texture. I use primer so maybe that is the reason why it does not crease. But I have noticed concealers creasing and settling into my fine lines even with a primer.But not this concealer. If u can find your color match I think it's worth the try. At its price is a bargin. If it had more coverage I wouldnt mine paying the mac price for this concealer. I hope this helped anyone thank u:)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by paprcups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Liked the packaging - has a wand that works as an applicator. Managed to find a shade that matched my Asian, reddish skin and concealed blemishes effectively. Blended in well with fingers. HOWEVER - makes me break out. I noticed that any zit I put this on was very much the worse for wear after removing makeup at the end of the day (I hardly wear any makeup and if I do, it's only concealer, so the change was noticeable). Nonetheless, I kept trying, thinking my skin would get used to it. NOPE. (p.s. I was trying to make a switch to this from the Za Perfect Fit concealer, which I've been using for the past 7 years and had no adverse reactions to.)

About a month after not-really-giving-up on this product, I decided to try again... and got a really bad breakout all over my face the day after using this on my T-zone, under my eyes, under my nose. I had some minor pimples, so I dotted on this concealer and blended it in using clean fingers. the next day - BOOM, tiny pimples all over!!! NEVER AGAIN. going in the trash so I don't get tempted.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by dewieanggrainie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A warning if you want to buy NYX products online: do not trust their color code. I bought this concealer in Glow (CW06), which should be just a shade lighter than Tan (CW07), but it turns out so fair I look like a clown when I use it. The coverage is light to medium, if you have nice skin or use a good foundation, this could work.

And a red light warning if you have under-eye crease and plan to use this concealer there: DON'T DO IT. This concealer crease like hell.

Many people said this thing is great but it's not working on me because it's cakey. At first I thought it was my foundation or powder overuse, but the cakey only happened on parts where I use this concealer. And it happened again even when I've tried combining with other foundation and powder.

Overall, maybe it's a nice product, but it just doesn't work for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pattishuffle

One of my favorite concealers ever! My local London Drugs had a sale on some NYX products for 4.99 and I couldn't pass it up! I bought the shade Procelain and it's perfect! It gives very good coverage. I also use this as a highlighter to and it works really well! It doesn't feel very heavy or cakey at all. A little goes a long way.

The only concern I have is it dries very fast. I have to work on one side of my face after I apply it because usually I put concealer on ALL the places I need to before blending it.

I will definitely re-purchase this product because I'm so satisfied with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best concealer I've ever tried - hands down. I've been searching for a concealer for quite some time to deal with my under eye circles as well as discoloration and blemish scars. Nothing really did the job so I would use more foundation on those problem areas. Of course, that's not what foundation is for, so naturally, after an hour, the coverage would fade and I'm unhappy.

Thanks to the reviews on MUA, I snatched this up when it was on a BOGO at Ulta. I am so glad I did! Yes, it settles into my undereye creases but I can combat that with my primer. The coverage is kick butt. It covers everything but it isn't obvious. The shade is a perfect match - it's almost as if the product is "smart" enough to blend in and look very natural. There is no scent, it does not oxidize, and most importantly, NO BREAKOUTS! That in itself is huge for me and my uber sensitive skin.

I really, really, really love this concealer - and I love the wand applicator. I dot the concealer on the areas in need, then blend it in with my EDM eye kabuki brush. Flawless. This one is a keeper, for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by OhAlejandra

I have really bad under eye circles, and I've tried all concealers from high end to drugstore and none seem to work, but this one! Amazing coverage! All concealer creases, but if you set it with setting spray it won't crease ! I spray the NYX dewy setting spray on my beauty blender and lightly dab it on my concealer and it won't crease! I love it ! Will repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

FINALLY found a concealer that CONCEALS. I was getting really tired of people asking if I'm tired haha. I bought the yellow one and it blended in so well! It did crease a little but I also didn't use primer. You really can't beat it at $4.99 I'm so happy with everything from this company