NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 4/7/2015 4:04:00 PM

This is the best concealer at this price point that I have tried. Other concealers tend to cake up on my skin since it is dry, but this one seems to have more of an oily component when applying. I use this under my eyes and occasionally on my nose. It does not wear off for at least 6 hours but it tends to crease right underneath my eye. I've been setting it with Banana from the Anastasia contour kit and that has reduced creasing.

on 4/3/2015 8:00:00 AM

This is a nice concealer for those who are looking for drugstore options. However, it isn't for me. Alone, it doesn't do much at all to cover dark circles. It does okay with blemishes, but it doesn't perform as well as the NARS RCC for me. It isn't as thin in consistency as the Maybelline Fit Me and it definitely lasts longer on the skin, but this isn't comparable to the NARS RCC.

on 4/2/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Given the price, this is a decent concealer, but I found it much too dry on my skin.
The texture is hard to describe; almost chalky, and difficult to blend.

I used this concealer primarily to highlight, but on the occasions I used it on blemishes i felt that the coverage wasn't good enough. I found it emphasised dry patches (oh, the woes of having dry skin!)

That said, give it a go! You haven't got much to lose - it's dirt cheap compared to a lot of the concealers out there :)

on 4/2/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This concealer is really great. It has a creamy texture and is brightening under the eyes. The cons of it is that it can be very cakey under the eyes and hard to wash off under the eyes. I wish, personally, that it was slightly more full coverage; it's kind of medium coverage for me.

on 3/20/2015 9:45:00 PM

I purchased this a couple of months ago and I cannot complain about a thing. Especially the price! It's a little thicker than most and the wand can be a little inconvenient but it covers very well and is super soft on the skin. I don't really use it under the eyes since it is a little thick, but not really. I like this for my dark spots. Its a good product but I doubt i'll finish it soon that's why I don't think it'll buy it again, but I do like it! :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Was really looking forward to using this product when I ordered it, but I was really disappointed with it. I got a dark shade to use as a contour and a light shade as a highlight but the dark shade when I put it on makes me look like I have some sort of skin disease like leprosy when I blend it out its goes all patchy and makes weird dots on my skin?

I used a damp beauty blender to blend it out, which I would normally use for any other concealer/highlighter that I use so i know that it's not the beauty blender. Idk i just really thought this would be a HG product for me but it gives me these weird dots and patches around the skin, but its not a breakout like its the application if that makes sense and it makes me look like I missed loads of places when i was applying it but its just the way it goes on my skin.

While these concealers are so cheap compared to others I definitely would not repurchase, even the light shade doesn't cover my under eyes enough even with a dark circle corrector underneath.

on 3/19/2015 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite concealer from the drugstore. It's amazing for covering blemishes as well as any scarring I have left past breakouts. I use my fingers to blend out the product and it honestly blends like a dream. I have dry spots around my cheeks which is where i usually apply the concealer, but it doesn't accentuate any flakiness that may be there at all.

I'm a NC20 in MAC concealers and I use this concealer in the shade Light which i believe is the third lightest shade in range. Unfortunately there aren't any options for people with darker skin tones.

I love that such an affordable product works so well. The only downside is that I feel like the products runs out very quickly. I've been using this concealer for quite some time now and I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only thing I like about this is the packaging. Its very drying and chalky looking, nothing like I expected by reading the reviews.

on 2/22/2015 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this concealer (I use the shade glow CW06) I use it exclusively for blemishes and redness under the nose. I have very oily skin and this stays on a long time, it dries fast, it has a matte finish that's perfect for my oily skin it has good coverage, overall I love it. I don't use for under the eyes because I prefer a more brightening concealer not matte for under the eyes. I bought this after seeing a NathalieK review on drugstore concealers for blemishes, here is the review if you want to have more options:

on 2/12/2015 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Had to try this concealer, after all the raves on MU board. I bought both the NARS RCC(Biscuit) and NYX(Tan) to do a side by side comparison review.
I am a NW35 for concealer in the MAC. I have the best under eye bags/darkness, thanks hereditary :)
Consistency - Both did not crease on me.
- NARS a little less thinner in consistency, more creamier.
- NYX is touch thicker and still creamy.
Coverage - NARS gives the best coverage in 1 swipe..do not have to layer on the product.
- NYX gives about 80% coverage and felt the need to apply more product to conceal the darkness.
Price - NARS - 31.00$ including taxes :((
- NYX - 4.99$ :))

Both are good depending on how much you want to conceal..Definetly try NYX first for the price to see if it works for you.

Video Reviews & Tutorials