August 20, 2014 | 1507 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best concealer I've ever tried - hands down. I've been searching for a concealer for quite some time to deal with my under eye circles as well as discoloration and blemish scars. Nothing really did the job so I would use more foundation on those problem areas. Of course, that's not what foundation is for, so naturally, after an hour, the coverage would fade and I'm unhappy.

Thanks to the reviews on MUA, I snatched this up when it was on a BOGO at Ulta. I am so glad I did! Yes, it settles into my undereye creases but I can combat that with my primer. The coverage is kick butt. It covers everything but it isn't obvious. The shade is a perfect match - it's almost as if the product is "smart" enough to blend in and look very natural. There is no scent, it does not oxidize, and most importantly, NO BREAKOUTS! That in itself is huge for me and my uber sensitive skin.

I really, really, really love this concealer - and I love the wand applicator. I dot the concealer on the areas in need, then blend it in with my EDM eye kabuki brush. Flawless. This one is a keeper, for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by OhAlejandra

I have really bad under eye circles, and I've tried all concealers from high end to drugstore and none seem to work, but this one! Amazing coverage! All concealer creases, but if you set it with setting spray it won't crease ! I spray the NYX dewy setting spray on my beauty blender and lightly dab it on my concealer and it won't crease! I love it ! Will repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

FINALLY found a concealer that CONCEALS. I was getting really tired of people asking if I'm tired haha. I bought the yellow one and it blended in so well! It did crease a little but I also didn't use primer. You really can't beat it at $4.99 I'm so happy with everything from this company

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by MissMatchedSocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing value, use minimal amount or it will crease, emphasizes my dry under eyes (but what doesnt) my fav drugstore(ish) under eye concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by minners

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I first used this, I reaaaaally liked it. I used to even use this as my foundation. (3 pumps of moisturizer & 2 slathers of concealer). After going through 4 of these, I have made up my mind. It's a meh concealer.

Pros
- Cheap
- Availability

Cons
- Color Range
- Drying
- Light to medium coverage
- Immediately settles into fine lines under eyes
- 6 hour wear

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lovelyyww

overall good but not favorite

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ana001

Hands down the best drugstore concealer I've ever bought. The consistency is nice and creamy, and you have plenty of time to work with it, before it sets. I have to mention, that I do not use this for my under eye area, I use it on my nose, and any areas with redness. Blends like a dream, and the color (glow) is a perfect match. Every other drugstore concealer I've tried, is either too dark, too light, too pink, hard to blend, etc. Only one problem, and that is that there is so little product in the tube. I feel like I have to buy a new one every month, and I have great skin, so it's not like I use massive amounts of this every time. But thats not enough of a reason not to buy it. I love this stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I heard a lot of great things about this concealer from beauty gurus but it looks chalky and it is drying for my skin,my dry paches look awful.

It is super mat and it last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Allison95

I purchased this product because one of my favorite beauty gurus said its amazing and I thought it looked amazing on her. My opinion is now changed. I have bad bags under my eyes because well I'm a 18 year old girl who doesn't get enough sleep. This doesn't cover my bags at all even if I put on half the bottle. It leaves creases under my eyes all the time no matter how well I blend it. It stays pretty good throughout the day but like I said it doesn't cover my bags hardly. Also I find it drys up in the bottle and can be hard to get out. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who isn't caking on makeup no offense but I like to just put on my foundation, concealer, powder, and mascara and call it a day. This doesn't give me a natural look it dries up leaves creases and lets people know I am tired. I would rather spend $20 on a good concealer then repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer didn't work for me that greatly. At first I thought I liked it a lot but as I got to use it more, I realized it wasn't as great as I thought it was. I use it to cover some mild scars on my face, mild skin discoloration, barely a shade darker, and it doesn't cover it at all. It is also kind of difficult to blend out and is kind of drying. I will go for a more creamy formula. If you have oily skin, this will probably be good for you. I have combo skin so it doesn't work too good for me. Not bad but not great.