September 30, 2014 | 2122 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

This delivers great coverage and has a lovely finish, however it oxidized and turned orange on me so I'm glad I tested this out when I didn't have to leave the house. It's also a tad heavy feeling on the skin, but this was expected given the coverage.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

I'm loving this so far, the finish is so beautiful, it looks a lot more natural than my beloved Estee Lauder Double Wear. It feels a lot lighter on the skin, too. It is easy to blend and I feel the coverage is really good, solid medium coverage, can be built without getting cakey or heavy looking. I haven't bought a Lancome product in years but I'm glad to have this in my foundation wardrobe.

update 7/18/14

This is my HG foundation. It has totally replaced Estee Lauder Double Wear for me and I never thought anything would replace ELDW in my heart. The biggest draw for me is the finish, it looks a lot more natural than the ELDW, while still giving really good coverage and lasting throughout the day. It doesn't collect around my nose like DW did, however, it does sometimes get in my one laugh line, but I'm willing to forgive that because it's such a beautiful foundation on me. I actually get excited every time I'm about to use this,lol. The color match is great, also.

So, if you love DW, I think you may want to give this a try, you may be pleasantly surprised because it has long wear and good coverage, but looks very natural on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by laurashaer

One of the best foundations I've used . Great coverage feels light weight

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Carolinaglam

Being a makeup junkie I'm always on the hunt for something better. Normally I will like a foundation for a month and then find something wrong or still want to try something new. I'm new to the Lancôme products but was suggested this as a last minute in DIER need of makeup. I LOVE it! It gives you a natural full coverage look without being cakey. It last all day and looks flawless. The only thing I have found that I don't like is the transfer. Be careful when hugging someone or trying on clothes

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by tkcossack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Utterly inferior to the previous Teint Idole, which was my HG foundation; this formulation has nowhere near the quality of coverage (WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT!?!?!?). I can't even wear this one, as unlike the previous Teint Idole this 24Hr one gives me severe eczema that takes a week to subside! Don't even know where to start to find a replacement for the previous Teint Idole Lys Rose, am settling for Clinique Even Better in Ivory 03 which is about 75% as good coverage wise.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by marissa04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is another great foundation by Lancôme and I'm so impressed by the performance of it! I have a neutral undertone with a slight bit of pink and I never thought I could find a perfect foundation match until I came across this one; it really is easy to find your match because there is a wide variety of shades. I could really see this working on a variety of skin types, the key is to properly moisturize first. It covers very well and the lasting power is great so I would highly recommend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Mandylee05

I've been using Lancôme for about 7-8 years now and this is one of their best products. The most essential product in my make up bag is this foundation it medium to full coverage and doesn't feel to heavy and when the name says 24 hours that is no joke it really does last the entire day and then some! I love this foundation and I can't imagine switching or trying a new foundation out its that GOOD!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Lilmissjudy

I was very disappointed in this foundation. By mid day it left patches and faded. I would never by this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by mulove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm the minority here. This foundation was a disappointment for me. I had high hopes for this because of all the good reviews on MUA & Youtube, but I actually kinda hated it. First & foremost, this foundation did not last long on my face like it claims & it oxidized on my oily skin. It did not keep me matte & the bottled started to separate in about 7 mos time. I could have gotten a bad bottle but that shouldn't happen at all when I pay this much for a foundation. I liked the pump bottle packaging, but not too fond of the frosted glass bottle. Coverage is decent, but it's not a real full coverage on first layer. However, it is buildable & very easy to spread on your face. If you are considering this foundation, I say get a sample first & try out before forking over big bucks. I did end up using about 70% of the product before it started to separate & more I used it, more I disliked it. I will not repurchase, nor would I recommend it to anyone. This product was a fail for me & I feel that even some drugstore foundations are superior quality to this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

MY HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION.

After many years of looking for a foundation that would perfectly match my skin tone (I have light/medium Vietnamese warm skin, and you'd be surprised how many foundations i've tried that have NOT matched my skin colour) all the while providing medium-high coverage, I've finally found it.

My friend first recommended this to me a couple months ago and I will never look back.
When you apply this, you only need one pump to cover the entire face (pump is a plus since i hate foundations that you have to pour out manually); I've tried using my fingers, a brush and a sponge to apply this foundation and I've never needed more than the 1 pump. This will give you a silky, matte, airbrushed, medium coverage finish, which I find perfect for everyday use. If you need more coverage, I would go with 2 pumps. You don't have to set this foundation with powder because it's already so matte, but I usually do, just because I layer pounds of concealer on top lol

1 bottle usually lasts me about 2 months (maybe a little more), so that's around $25/month that you're paying for this product. It is pretty steep, but imo, completely worth it as I have yet to find another foundation that can compare to this one.