October 30, 2014 | 1638 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

I tried this because I wanted a nice foundation for when I do fancy things. The color match perfectly, the coverage was medium, which is what I like. I have acne hyperpigmentation and the usual weekly breakouts but I don't like to hide under makeup. Anyway, this broke me out and it made me look oily. This didn't work for me, but I gave it to my mom and it worked absolutely beautifully! My cousin also uses it, and it looks great on her... You win some, you lose some :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by innese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I'm not revealing any shocking news here, it is just a very good foundation. My HG cover FX is a bit too dark for me at the moment and I needed a long lasting foundation. I have tried it through a friend before and had a good experience, so I decided to get one for myself and am glad I did. I usually stay away from matte foundations since they tend to look very flat and powdery, I really hate how you can tell someone is wearing an Estée Lauder double wear or a colorstay, it remind me of my miserable experiments as an adolescent trying to cover any sign of skin, but this one just looks so natural: it is not a full coverage, it is a medium (though buildable) which makes skin look less shiny but still allows radiance and texture shine through. It is long lasting and bravely combats both never ending shifts and the hot, humid Mediterranean climate I live in.
The only problem about it is that it dries a little on the dry, velvety, almost powdery side so I'd beware if my skin was already dry/dehydrated. Moisturizing and exfoliating is essential.
Also, if I could reformulate it to include higher SPF I would.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very long wearing, medium to buildable coverage but looks natural on the skin. It comes in a luxurious glass bottle packaging.
Overall an excellent foundation, I liked it and do not regret buying it, but I have moved on to Estee Lauder Double Wear which I find has a more beautiful and longer lasting finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by atrayloraxo

This is my HG foundation! I am of multiracial decent (Black, Mexican and white) and have always been told I have yellow undertones which are hard to match and usually put me between two foundation shades. Who wants to buy two foundations?! Not me! The shade Bisque w410 matches me perfectly! This is also matte for my combo skin and lasts my entire work day without me having to touch it up. I love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Zenith299796

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Without a doubt the best foundation I have ever used. A perfect match both for my skin tone and my skin type; very elegant packaging, smells divine, remains matte throughout the day with or without wearing an extra thin lair of powder, very easy to apply . The price is a bit high, but if you can afford it, it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've done it!!!!! I've finally found my HG foundation and I'm delighted!!!! This foundation is AWESOME!!!!!! Not only does it last on my oily face all day without oxidising or transferring I look totally flawless!!! I've been using it for 9 weeks and I've never had some many compliments on my skin - I feel like Kim Kardashian ha ha!!! Seriously though this foundation ticks every box. It's not heavy, it's not cakey, the colours are perfect and it blends beautifully come on, what more could you want!!! I'm in love this this foundation and couldn't recommend it anymore. :-D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG foundation! Looks like your skin but evens out skin tone. Feels light like you are not wearing any foundation. Great color selections. Blends easily. Stays put all day even in humidity. Doesn't break me out either. Just an amazing product! LOVE love love

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by caroline144

This product is my HG of foundation! I will never buy another foundation after trying this one. I have pretty oily skin, and have usually avoided liquid foundation, but this one is perfect! This is the only foundation that has adequately provided perfectly even coverage while looking very natural. It only takes a very small amount (not even a full pump) to cover my face, and it spreads lightly and evenly without getting cakey. Because I don't use very much, it lasts FOREVER. I usually moisturize with a light BB cream before applying and finish it off with a setting powder to ensure long lasting, non-greasy skin all day long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

This delivers great coverage and has a lovely finish, however it oxidized and turned orange on me so I'm glad I tested this out when I didn't have to leave the house. It's also a tad heavy feeling on the skin, but this was expected given the coverage.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

I'm loving this so far, the finish is so beautiful, it looks a lot more natural than my beloved Estee Lauder Double Wear. It feels a lot lighter on the skin, too. It is easy to blend and I feel the coverage is really good, solid medium coverage, can be built without getting cakey or heavy looking. I haven't bought a Lancome product in years but I'm glad to have this in my foundation wardrobe.

update 7/18/14

This is my HG foundation. It has totally replaced Estee Lauder Double Wear for me and I never thought anything would replace ELDW in my heart. The biggest draw for me is the finish, it looks a lot more natural than the ELDW, while still giving really good coverage and lasting throughout the day. It doesn't collect around my nose like DW did, however, it does sometimes get in my one laugh line, but I'm willing to forgive that because it's such a beautiful foundation on me. I actually get excited every time I'm about to use this,lol. The color match is great, also.

So, if you love DW, I think you may want to give this a try, you may be pleasantly surprised because it has long wear and good coverage, but looks very natural on the skin.