Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

not the foundation I was hoping for. I read a lot of good reviews so I went out and bought myself one at sephora. so pricy !!! 😭😭😭 it is a medium coverage foundation, but when I applied all my makeup, my skin would look dry and after at least 2 hours, my nose and forehead would get really oily. Makeup forever ultra HD foundation is waaaaaaay better and it has very nice coverage !! BTW I have clear skin and very few acne scars.... I just have discoloration on my face the most.

250W (pale who gets very tan. I am Hispanic ) - I have slight sun marks and a little discoloration. Not oily or dry. I found my match on my own at ulta and wow!! I have found my HG. It will have to be a major reason for not rebuying. A bit pricey but it really lasts! this foundation covers like a dream for me and is lightweight - you can build it up as well but for the first time I feel like I can actually wear one coat! I have worn it more then 18+ hours and it holds up flawlessly. It blends beautifully and am I surprised. I believe in a quality product not based on price so I use from wetnwild to Chanel, nothing like this rocks my world.

I wore this and it made me break out really badly after the first use..also just so you know 310 bisque was very orangey in my opinion. The coverage and consistency also made me look older than I am. :( not good, glad I didn't buy it. Good thing was it didn't make me oily. I'm normally combination oily.

THIS HAS A HIGH AMOUNT OF DENAT ALCOHOL AND EPSONS SALTS IN IT! Not good for skin...drying and will make you oily! I got a sample, but saw on Paula's Choice that they had reformulated this and put denat alcohol and what ever the chemical name is for epsons salts (I forgot) in it. They changed their formulation about a year ago, according to a sales associate I called at a store. The web site does NOT list these ingredients, but the girl in the store checked the back of the box, and sure enough they have added alcohol to this re formulation. Guess I will wait for Physicans formula long wearing marathonista tinted moisturizer to come out. It's on their website but you cant purchase it yet. I won't risk using this product with such a high content of denatured alcohol. it's oiliness and breakouts just waiting to happen. What a shame.

I am the fairest of fair, and due to a lengthy chronic condition managed to become even paler (which I didn't think was possible!). My drugstore foundation no longer matched, so I went into Sephora to try some mid-range and high-end foundations. I found that the palest shades available from Nars, Urban Decay, Dior etc. (basically all of the highly ranked products from r/MUA) were still too dark or pulled too cool on me. Most fair ladies know that pale foundations tend to be cool toned (pink undertones) more often than not.

Then I found 090 Ivoire, a newer shade in Teint Idole 24h by Lancome. Finally! A color that matched! It is very neutral, so it didn't pull too yellow or too pink on me. This is incredibly hard to find!

I love the packaging and that it uses a pump so I can control that I use the same amount every time for a consistent look. I tend to wear more natural looks for everyday, and so I use one pump as I have fairly clear, smooth skin. I love that when it dries, you get a "no makeup" look, and it just looks like I have amazing skin. The coverage is super buildable. For special events or if I need more coverage, I let the first coat dry and then apply a second.

I have found you can apply it quite well with both a brush and your hands. I know it's a "cardinal sin" to use your fingers with foundation, but if I'm in a hurry it blends super easily this way and looks quite natural.

I was told that you didn't need to use a powder to finish it. I find this is *mostly* true. If it is super hot and humid, I still feel more comfortable finishing with a matte loose powder. This could just be me, though, as I have a fear of appearing "sweaty." Any other time though, it's so nice to use only one product now for two.

I find, as long as I'm careful not to constantly touch my face, it really does last all day! I highly recommend this for us pale girls. I think the price of $45 for a full 1 oz is quite reasonable compared to other midrange products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG foundation! I was color matched with the shade 230 Buff (W) which is spot on for my skin tone, I'm NC20-25. This lasts all day without out separating from my oily skin. Gives me a flawless matte finish with good medium coverage. I love how the bottle comes with a pump. I find I get the best application with a beauty blender or brush for more coverage. It is pricey, but worth every penny.

Looks very good applied with a brush, but I use my hands most of the time when I don't have time in the morning. The first few times I wore this it looked amazing and I felt it improved the condition of my skin, but recently I have broke out and I am not sure if this is the cause or from other products I have been using. Sadly, the bumpier skin from my acne does not look good no matter how you try to hide the texture.
Does a good job covering discoloration and acne,and does last a long time if you set with powder, not so sure if it is really 24 hours though. Sometimes feels drying on skin.
I would recommend this to anyone with clear skin. BUT if you have mild acne it still looks good and has enough coverage.
I would buy this again if I can't find a cheaper alternative since this is actually the best foundation I have found so far. On clearer skin this looks AMAZING when applied, and after I exercise (running 3-4 miles outside), there is still some coverage left.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is a beautiful satin finish, solid medium to medium-full coverage foundation. The only thing I dont like about the finish is that its a bit shiny. It has some of that siliconey, or chemical spf-ey, sheen. It still looks nice though. It has a bit more coverage than Estee Lauder Double wear, but doesnt look AS natural because of the slight sheen on my combo, OILY acne-prone skin. It doesn't look cakey or masky, its just that I could use EL double wear, and look like I have NO MAKEUP on. The sheen on this one gives away the fact you have SOMETHING on your face, though it isnt too bad. Its like bare skin vs skin with a regular drugstore chemical spf on. Your skin finish gets that unnatural spf sheen.

I use it for special occasions, because it breaks me out a little, consistently everytime I use it. Bear in mind that most liquid foundations i have tried clog my pores to different degrees EXCEPT Estee Lauder double wear so far. Im VERY pore clog prone. I bet most people wouldn't get clogged pores from this foundation. This foundation also wears well through out the day, doenst separate or anything.

The pump is fantastic for using only the amount you need. This foundation is pricey, but since i use it so little to get a nice effect, I wouldn't mind. Since it says its non comedogenic, i took a lippy off. If you are not acne prone and have normal or combination skin thats not too oily, this foundation is beautiful, give it a try. If you have oily, very acne-prone skin, I would say don't bother.

This would be my perfect and favourite foundation if it weren't for one huge problem.. Its loaded with alcohol denat which is such bad news for your skin that this is an outright no no for me..such a pity as it makes your skin look beautiful and lasts all day but that's not worth any long term damage to your skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought it yesterday, but unfortunately it makes my face looks soo shiny and oily like I haven't seen before! I have mixed skin, but because this foundation contains alcohol denat. it makes your skin go oily faster.

Just google it and you will read how bad alcohol denatured is in cosmetics: "Alcohol immediately harms the skin and starts a chain reaction of damage that continues long after it has evaporated".

Apart from that it's a very nice foundation. It didn't clog my pores or looked like a mask. But because it contains alcohol denatured and makes my skin too oily I will return it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials