April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

How can't buy Nicki's lipstick? Something in me just drew me straight to it. I think it's a beautiful color but it makes me look a bit like an anime character. Being half japanese with winged eye liner really sets the image into effect. So I try not to wear it to work and rock it on my off time instead. It's a gorgeous pink, smooth and smells fabulous! I recommend it 100%

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I was iffy about buying this lipstick since it looks HOTT pink in the tube. It actually works well on me. It is not an everyday lipstick and when I do wear it, I always get compliments. I also love how it goes to a good cause (HIV/AIDS).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad I plucked up the courage to try this lipstick. The shade is a hot coral pink which looks amazing on my medium olive Italian complexion. It's not just another bright pink lipstick but quite a unique shade, so worth having it before it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I'm surprised I like this.
I was looking for a bright pinky coral but this caught my attention and since its LE I thought wth I'll try it on.
Oh wow is it ever bright. I would desacribe it as a bright hot pink with yellow undertones. No coral but I mixed it with ravishing and I like it!
I also like this lipstick on its own. Today I popped a little dazzle glass in out for glamour on top and pow! Beautiful.
It looks scary in the tube but on my medium pigmented lips it isn't nearly as neon as it appears in the tube.
Also as this is a viva glam lippy ALL the proceeds of this line goes to the MAC aids fund. So 18$ CAD to me is donating to charity so paying that much for a lipstick is justifyable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by MariaGeorgia

This is an amazing lipstick.
One of my favourite colours i have ever purchased. It's a bright pink, but is just right. It illuminates my face and makes me stand out in a crowd. I have red hair, so usually i don't like to wear pink lipstick, i tend to favour purple or brown, but this pink looks so perfect on the face that i just couldn't pass it off. I recently went and bought another tube just incase it were to ever stop selling. Plus, i have already almost finished my first tube :D
Totally recommend! it's bright and and would look great on any skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing lipstick! i love the pink one. perfect for d evening or even afternoon<3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a bright neon pink with a hint of coral and a satin finish. It's such a gorgeous colour and it lasts on me for ages!! The two main reasons I got this lipstick are that I love Nicki Minaj and all the money goes to a good cause. I wouldn't wear this everyday but it's nice to have in your collection. As with all Mac lipsticks it has a lovely vanilla scent which reminds me of fairy cake icing!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I do love my bright lipsticks, and Viva Glam Nicki certainly does not disappoint! Itís a vibrant yellow-toned pink that includes elements of coral. As itís a Satin formula, itís very opaque Ė one swipe and your lips are fully coloured! Texture wise, it feels rich and creamy on the lips, no dragging. f course you can just grab a lip brush and gently pat it on, to give you a pop of toned-down colour. With Satin lipsticks I find that they can be quite drying and this one is no exception, but a slick of lip balm underneath helps the lipstick glide on smoothly and not settle into fine lines.Iím really in two minds about Viva Glam Nicki. I love the shade and the brightness of it, Iím just not sure if it suits me or not. Maybe because most of my pink lipsticks are cool-toned? Iíve found it makes my teeth look yellow, so thatís obviously a massive downside! I like how it warms up my face and I think it will really suits olive and darker skin tones beautifully. As to longevity, I find it lasts for a good 3-4 hours without touching up, maybe less after eating or drinking.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i'm nw 10 skin girl, i'm having kinda pigmented lips and it has natural line.

i like the color, yes it's yellow base pink neon on my skin tone.

i dont like the texture,, it's sink to lip line alot.. so i can't wear it alone.. i should give it a little amount of lipgloss/ lipbalm and i have to use my finger to blend it..it also slip everywhere if i'm too much using lipbalm/gloss.

the finish is.. ermm not that satin.. more creamy than other satin lipstick..

the coverage is 8-10 it makes my natural lip line looks blue..

it's long lasting.. but after hours, it become dry on lips and sink to line , make it even more

it does oxidize on my lips.. yesterday i was used it for 8 h with 1x touch up, when i got home the colour it's changing to hot pink lol..

wanna buy it again? hmm maybe if they change the formula ;) overall i just like the colour haahaha

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGhostX3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw this on someone and then bought two tubes of it. xD. One of them I have not used once, and I just love admiring the perfect tip. The other has been through so much with me. I wore it everyday for a month when I bought it in the summer. My used tube, well, melted in the heat and looks so embarrassing, but I still use it! The pigmentation is great, and I love how the neon of it just pops on my tan skin! My only problem with this lipstick is the fact that when I apply it bare, you can see my lip crevices. (I don't know the proper term for that.) I always make sure to use a lip balm under, or a clear gloss over, to prevent that. But I love this lipstick either way.