September 30, 2014 | 1872 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I tend to see this colour on girls with a darker complexion than my own, but I think this lipstick is an amazing summer pink on everyone! I am NC15, pale with warm undertones, and this amazingly bright yellow-pink looks soo gorgeous! It is a drying lipstick though, so be sure to wear lip balm under it! I pat it on and get mad awesome colour. I will wear this even more in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this color. Usually I prefer MAC's creamsheen or lustre lipsticks to satin, but anyway, I had to have this one. Unlike Nicki II, which is "too much" (opaque, pastel, too cool and lavender for my skin) for myself, this color really brightens up my face! I think it will look even better this summer with a bit of a tan, and I like playing around with ways to wear it, playing up , or down, its intensity (full on straight from tube application, or blotting, or finger-staining etc). I didn't buy the gloss because I can achieve almost the same results with clear gloss under or on top.
Edit: I've gotten so many compliments with this lipstick! And I wear it in the day, not just at night. This color is so workable, like I noted above. You can amp it up or feather it out, gloss it up for day, etc continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Annemeimei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love bright beautiful colors on my lips! I have been thinking about it for some time before I went out to try it out and get it eventually. I wouldn't say that this is my all time favorite bright lipstick, but I do like how it pops on my skin especially in photos and leave a pretty tint to it when it wears off! I'm glad that I picked it up before it discontinues since Mac staffs were telling me that they may not have it anymore after they get sold out. I am happy with it, like it almost love it but not there yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ecmoore08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite lipsticks!!! I pair this with MAC lip liner in Beet. Looks amazing on my NC40 skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

How can't buy Nicki's lipstick? Something in me just drew me straight to it. I think it's a beautiful color but it makes me look a bit like an anime character. Being half japanese with winged eye liner really sets the image into effect. So I try not to wear it to work and rock it on my off time instead. It's a gorgeous pink, smooth and smells fabulous! I recommend it 100%

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I was iffy about buying this lipstick since it looks HOTT pink in the tube. It actually works well on me. It is not an everyday lipstick and when I do wear it, I always get compliments. I also love how it goes to a good cause (HIV/AIDS).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad I plucked up the courage to try this lipstick. The shade is a hot coral pink which looks amazing on my medium olive Italian complexion. It's not just another bright pink lipstick but quite a unique shade, so worth having it before it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I'm surprised I like this.
I was looking for a bright pinky coral but this caught my attention and since its LE I thought wth I'll try it on.
Oh wow is it ever bright. I would desacribe it as a bright hot pink with yellow undertones. No coral but I mixed it with ravishing and I like it!
I also like this lipstick on its own. Today I popped a little dazzle glass in out for glamour on top and pow! Beautiful.
It looks scary in the tube but on my medium pigmented lips it isn't nearly as neon as it appears in the tube.
Also as this is a viva glam lippy ALL the proceeds of this line goes to the MAC aids fund. So 18$ CAD to me is donating to charity so paying that much for a lipstick is justifyable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by MariaGeorgia

This is an amazing lipstick.
One of my favourite colours i have ever purchased. It's a bright pink, but is just right. It illuminates my face and makes me stand out in a crowd. I have red hair, so usually i don't like to wear pink lipstick, i tend to favour purple or brown, but this pink looks so perfect on the face that i just couldn't pass it off. I recently went and bought another tube just incase it were to ever stop selling. Plus, i have already almost finished my first tube :D
Totally recommend! it's bright and and would look great on any skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing lipstick! i love the pink one. perfect for d evening or even afternoon<3