April 21, 2014 | 1094 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Reserve Your Cabana

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I was drawn to this higlighter because I always walked passed it at the drugstore I also wanted a highlighter I could use instead of my Laura Mercier highlighter which I love! When I got this I was excited but I was sort of let down because this is not shimmery at all it's kinda like a matte highlighter which is wierd. Also you have to becareful how you apply it because on me it can get really ashy and dull if I apply too much which is never pretty on me. Other than that I like that you get so much product for about three dollars. As for the packaging I'm not a fan mine dosnt close anymore but thats ok with me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product, it's the perfect 'bronzer' for me. A lot of people say that they use it as a highlight which I understand, but my skin is that of Casper the Friendly Ghost and the slightest darker bronzer on me doesn't look the complete best. I like the smell of it, reminds me of Benefits boxed powders that have a rose smell or something of that nature. Goes on very smooth, it's extremely light and reacts well with my skin. Very impressed with this. Found this as a recommendation on youtube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by samhoney

I use this as foundation. Looks like mineral makeup. When I wear this, it is the only time people tell me I have beautiful skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all love their packaging, very convenient large round pan with clear lid. Love the price. Also like the cool names they assign to the shades but this highlighter does absolutely nothing for me. Doesn't show up and doesn't really stay. Looks great in a pan so maybe it's just a wrong product for my skin. The only effect I get from it is that it emphasizes my pores. So definitely not a good product for me. I started using hard candy in tiki(thanks to good reviews on this site) and I love it, so I guess everyone has to find the product that works for them. Just hate buying things that end up useless. This is why I always read reviews on this website first but not all products work the same for everyone, so there is still trial and error process.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I know everyone uses this as a highlighter so I bought it specifically for that, but just don't get it. It's far too matte to be a highlighter for me; it just ends up looking like chalk dusted on the tops of my cheekbones. I do have very dry skin, though, so that may be why.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sssteeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I disagree for the fact that this is just for light skin girls im an NC40-NC42 and this just adds the most perfect glow to my skin without making me look cakey. I have to say, this beats my drugstore favourite Tiki by Hard Candy. Plus its 4.95$! You honestly can't beat the price. The only thing is, this is so hard to find in stores. I got the last one at my walmart...i think it was a sign. LOVE this product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by KateGuil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yup- great, easy, every day highlighter! (I'm an nc 20-25)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by yelloworange

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't need this product but after seeing such positive reviews I picked it up at Walgreens. I am pretty fair and would be considered NW/NC 20 or Nars Deauville most of the year. It intrigued me because I thought, yeah, I want a glowy look without sparkle and a little tint wouldn't hurt either. Well what I got was kind of a superfluous slightly cakey, lighter than my tone look. Granted this could work for the uber pale so I'm glad the NC10 ladies are rockin it! I'm returning it even though it was only 4 bucks.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by fabulyss

Very interesting product. This particular shade is only meant for the palest of the pale. It's not light or shimmery enough to use as a highlighter or dark enough for a contour IMO. It's for pale people who cannot wear the average bronzer. The color is more like a "my face, but 2 shades darker" shade, so this should be applied with a big ol' fluffy brush wherever the sun naturally colors your face. The overall effect is VERY subtle, but that's the point when you're super pale. It gives a faint candlelit effect.

There is a temptation to use this as a finishing powder a la Mac's MSF, but if it doesn't match your face exactly than it will just look like your foundation is too dark. It's dirt cheap so it's totally worth playing around with if you're super pale.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by AndieMc

Marketed as a bronzer, but should be used as a highlight. Great product, which you get a ton of. Not shimmery.