October 31, 2014 | 1370 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Reserve Your Cabana

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

How have I gone so long without this product? Its dirt cheap, a huge pan, and gives the most beautiful glow! Its a true glowing from within look, not too sparkly, not too fake etc. Im not sure why they market it as a bronzer, I feel like almost any skintone can highlight with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by paradiseinc

This stuff is great for photos! gives a great photoshopped finish. I use it all over my face and concentrate it on the typically highlighted areas as well. Mine broke since the packaging is very cheap and now i have to keep it in another jar and it kinda gets everywhere everytime i use it, it's not good for traveling(that's how it broke).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by habana

At 41 a face full of glitter is a big no for me. This works as a nice subtle highlighter for me. It gives a nice glow that's not too obvious or shimmery. You also get a huge pan of product for a mere $4.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by troo12

When I first bought this product, I didn't like it. However, as of recently, I love it! When I had used it previously, I had been exfoliating too much and thus drying out my skin. Now that I've learned not to, my skin has regained it's natural texture. I like how it makes my face glow rather than shimmer. :)
So warning to those with dry skin, this stuff makes flakes very obvious.

Edit (8/5): I recently noticed how on my cheeks, this product highlights my pores :/ still a good product but maybe not for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

What more can I say that others haven't said already? This shade is very light-champagne gold, almost. For me, it's not quite shimmery enough to use as a highlight because I like a little drama. Instead, I use this all over the top of my powder foundation or anytime I think my skin is looking a little flat, dry, or powdery. It gives the skin a beautiful luminosity. Would definitely purchase again if I ever run out. I own all three bronzer shades. All beautiful colors and formulas for an outstanding price. I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got mine for about 3 dollars. 3 dollars! I have to say, this is a WONDERFUL product. Really, it's super pigmented, and a gorgeous beige-champagne color. It's the perfect highlight because it isn't too much, but just the perfect amount of glow on your cheeks. There's nothing to lose, you need to try this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by strakale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this powder. It definitely doesn't work as a bronzer on me, even though I'm very fair. It has quite a bit of "glow" without being really shimmery, which is great. I actually use it quite often as an all over face powder, and it really wakes up my dry skin. It also works great as an under eye setting powder. I do occasionally wear it as a highlighter, but I generally use something a little more shimmery/lighter.
Overall, it's a really nice powder. It comes with a TON of product for very cheap, but I hit pan pretty quickly. I think it's because my brushes tend to kick up a lot of powder. It's still a great value, considering it's under $4.
I'll buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the last one in my local Rite Aid so I guess it was meant to be and I'm glad. I really like this powder for me, it is a pale girls dream! I love to use this over my foundation or I like to use concealer where needed then this and blush over it. It makes my skin look so much better. I love that it is super light in colour! I have never owned a bronzer this light and at 1st I thought it might be to light. Not so because it totally gives my skin life! It's like the PF Nude Wear Powder but you get so much more. I definitely think this is more a luminizer than bronzer that's for sure.

This to me isn't shimmery but that all depends on your definition. To me this is luminous not glitery at all. I also like the smell I hope they change the packaging because we all know this isn't travel friendly. I hope they make this in an easier to carry compact. I'm really glad I purchased this because it's a great powder that totally warms up my skin. I would buy this again because it is good year round. Also as a pale girl NW15-20 this is great to make any foundation look better or on its own to liven up my skin. Definitely Recommended!

Update: I bought backups and still use it to this day over my foundation. It gives my face just enough luminosity so that my skin doesn't look flat. I like that I can use this year round and it does not emphasize my pores. I do use peels and high content BHAs so I think that's why my pores do not show with this. For what it does at the price it is, is a steal. I will use this as long as they make it.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ff731emt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I saw this in the store and wondered why on earth a product so light would be marketed as a bronzer. Once I got back home I did some research, and found that W'n'W had intended this to be a highlighter. In fact Reserve Your Cabana is a match for their now discontinued Acapulco Glow. As I'm a MAC NW23 and where most highlighters are concerned they do not complement my skin tone and undertones, I figured I'd give this a go. Well, I love this product. It is very soft and smooth, no chalkiness. There is a beautiful luminosity to it without the pixy dust/ arts-and-crafts glitter most highlighters and illuminators can have. My first few uses I was very light with my application, gradually I've learned that this is a build-able product and I need not fear the "melting fairy face." I used my E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush to apply above my eyebrows, sweeping up my cheekbones, down my nose, above my lip, and upon my chin then gently blending. The bonus SPF made me feel better about putting it on in the morning. The staying power has been impressive, at 14+ hours. I tend to have sensitive skin and had no issues with breakouts or irritation. I must say at $3.89 at a Nt Wt of 0.46 oz the pan is quite impressive when compared to some of my other fave products. I went back today and got Bikini Contest, I'll review on it after I've had a few days to experiment with it. It's well worth the $$ and really leaves you with a glowing complexion. After two weeks of daily use I'm loving it, and will definitely purchase it again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Not quite sure if I am using this right. I am applying it after I am finished my regular foundation/setting powder but right before I apply my blush. I concentrate on my cheeks and undereye but do apply everywhere. It's very light, I am quite pale and it doesn't really add too much colour it just adds a very suble glow to my skin without shimmer or glitter and blurs out my imperfections just a bit more. I really like it, the slight glow really makes my skin look more healthy. Even though I have oily skin and do use a mattifier I like this product so my skin doesn't end up looking too flat. The packaging is nice, very big surface so it's easy to pick a lot of product up on the brush quickly and it smells nice too. Picked this up at Walmart Canada for about $4.99. I took off one lippie because it's not a massive difference, enough that I really like it but not something dramatic. Would repurchase.