Wet 'n' Wild Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I have been hearing about this product forever and could never find it at the drugstore. I finally got my hands on one and I love it! I am fair skinned and this is the perfect highlighter for me. I have even been using it under my eyes to set my concealer. I will definitely be purchasing this again!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

At first when I picked this up I didnt understand what the fuss was about. But after having it for a while I see why everyone loves it. On my brown skin it shows up a beautiful glow. It brightens those areas on my face. This is the perfect non intense highlighter ever. Its perfect for people who are starting out with highlights
I apply it on places where I want a glow but not an intense glow. I apply it on forehead, on nose, chin, cheekbones etc
I love how much product you get in the package, this will last me a longggg time. But I hate the fact that its domed shaped cause It makes it hard to store in my tiny drawer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wet and Wild has really upped their game lately! Their new products are way better than I remember using in high school. Reserve Your Cabana is a suprisingly good highlighting powder, and a great value. I think I paid three dollars for this at Walmart? I have no idea why this is marketed as a bronzer. Even on my extremely fair skin, it just gives a nice glow. This product is not glittery which is awesome, and weirdly hard to find in bronzers and highlighters. I can imagine this would work well on a variety of skin tones as this highlighter is neither really warm or cool in shade. The packaging is bulky and this powder will break easily if dropped. But again, for three dollars you can't have everything!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a highlighter, I love Reserve Your Cabana. It's the best for those of us who have or are growing crows feet. Let's face it, some highlighters don't do anything but accentuate all of those lovely lines. Reserve Your Cabana is a fine powder that will bring just enough light to parts of your face without blinding your friends with your wrinkles. It gives you an inner glow. It's light and lovely on the tops of cheek bones and I would definitely repurchase this.

I have read that some people are using this as an all over face powder. If you have skin as sensitive as mine-mac blushes and all face products with SPF have caused me to break out, it's sad, i know-I do not recommend this for that purpose. I used the darker shade, Ticket To Brazil as a bronzer (on my cheek bones, jawline... etc) and it caused me to break out. I think the only reason why Reserve Your Cabana did not break me out is because I use it on select areas of my face.

Please note, for those of you who don't think they have sensitive skin and are still considering using this as an all over face powder, that an active ingredient of this product is octinoxate-which is known to cause acne.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's great to use as a finishing powder to give your skin more oomph. It gives me a soft-focused, lit from within look. I use a stippling brush to apply it on the center parts of my face. It does not look like you're wearing highlighter all over your face; it's a subtle, dim glow. For highlighting parts your face like cheekbones you're better off with something like benefit's watts up or thebalm mary loumanizer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm using this as an all over "softly within lit" intentions & this powder is pretty good for that! I don't feel guilty dipping into it like my Hourglass Ambient Light that I always felt bad if I had to whisk any excess away w my brush. It's a pretty good dupe for $4 when Hourglass palette >$50 which is the most ridic thing in my makeup collection but this huge pan for $4?? Hook a sistah up! I was hoping to poss use this for strobing but it's more of al all over powder. Don't know what # I am in MAC NC something but I'm N3 Loreal True Match. This is another example of a high quality affordable DS option. They give u a lifetime supply in this compact no mirror/applicator but surely u jest if ur gonna take this anywhere w u. Not travel friendly! I almost always see at least 1 if not more smashed compacts in the display. 1 lippie off for that. But yah if ur into the dewy look or even a little bit of strobing (to wear under ur strobe product), u should get this!

I bought this after reading tons of reviews saying it works really well as a highlighter. I'd been looking for a good highlighter that wouldn't cost a fortune, and I had high hopes for this. Unfortunately it just doesn't show up on my skin, so highlight it does not. However, it works well as an eyeshadow base to help with blending. I tried using it as an all-over face powder, and it looked nice in artificial lighting but made me look like a total greaseball in the sun. It also felt weird when applied to my whole face -- I could definitely tell I had powder on and it didn't feel natural at all.

I like that you get so much product for like $5, and it smells really nice. However, it's really powdery, so I always tap the excess of my brushes before applying. Overall, I think it's okay, but I wouldn't repurchase because it doesn't do what I wanted it to do.

Fantastic setting powder for fair skin tones. I just started using this as such. I love the dewy finish it gives off. Packaging is iffy. I've had one of these shatter on me completely but I guess that can happen with anything. Overall an excellent value and product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this as a highlighter, which it wasn't good at, because it doesn't catch enough light. But I've discovered that I love this as an allover setting powder. My skin is on the drier side, so when combined with a shimmery blush like Milani Luminoso or MAC Warm Soul on the apples of my cheeks, this powder really brightens up my complexion in a way that looks glowing and natural. It catches just the right amount of light without looking shimmery or greasy. The compact is flimsy, but at $3-4, who cares?!

I've heard so much about this product over the years.and up until recently, i always skipped wet n wild, reminded me too much of being in 7th grade and just starting to be interested in makeup. However, i tried a few other hyped up product (one of the fergie highlighters & Bare it All matte lippie) and was completely mind blown, so i picked this up.

First of all, you get sooooooooooooooooooooooo much product for a few bucks. Its literally available almost everywhere, so thats a plus for convenience.

The packaging sucks, like most wet and wild packaging. If i dropped this once (which i'm bound to do because i'm clumsy!) it looks like it would become a hot mess.

I do find it extremely powdery.

When i swatched it on my arm it left such a beautiful sheen, it really glowed, i was so excited! But when i tried to put it on my cheekbones, it disappeared, wasn't visible at all =( I'm hopping i'm just currently too tan(or maybe not tan enough, as my arms are tanner than my face {i always use sunscreen on my face})

I did find it to be perfect as a brow bone highlight and for highlighting the bridge of my nose, which for some reason was a bit more noticeable than on my cheeks.

I even like this as a all over subtle luminious setting powder, it gives off just the tiny about of "sparkle"/glow

I really like that this product can be used for multiple things.

Popular Bronzers