April 17, 2014 | 1072 users online

BB Cream - Marcelle - BB Cream Beauty Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Meaney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice coverage. Good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by montinez

let me start off by saying this might not be a fairfair review because I just tried this product in about 20 minutes ago. I wanted to review it right away because it's off the hook lol. I got this as one of my samples in my birchbox. they gave me a pretty decent amount of this stuff, the box said its like a tinted moisturizer and BB cream and can be used as a makeup base. I was going to put my Mac Foundation on over this but the coverage was so good that I decided to just wear this.im nc30 and it matched my skin pretty well, it covered my redness and it looks like I have makeup on but in a very natural way if that makes any sense. I will edit this if it gets oily or makes me break out.

Edit:
After 7 hours of wear I'm a bit of a grease ball but it is hot out & none of my makeup can really survive the heat unless im wearing a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by DaliaDee

Great-looking skin! I have sensitive skin so Marcelle's hypoallergenic makeup is perfect. This BB cream goes on easily. It's very light for everyday use. Does not look cakey - ever. It will not cover blemishes but it will even out your tone and give you a dewy glow. I find it a tad yellowish but it works for my skin tone. Only problem is that it makes my oily skin look even more oily so I have to wear extra powder on top. It's great for my dry areas though! Feels like moisturizer when you put it on. For evenings I put concealer over it and use it as a base.
TRY the BB Cream to Powder if you don't like the oily look of this one. I carry it in my purse for easy application through the day. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by chelleyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

3 times and still will buy another one

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by xxtiffany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Generally, I would give this product a 4.5 but that's not an option, so I'll give it a 5. (:
I bought this at London Drugs for about $20 (including tax) on sale. I got the light - medium, and it's perfect for my skin. It's a light consistency (which I love!), contrast to Garnier BB Creams I've tried. It goes on as the same shade as my Asian skin, and it stays through a day of school. I haven't suffered any breakouts from the product (I have acne anyways) but my T-zone still gets oily, though I assume it's a natural occurrence given my skin type.
It's a light coverage, so I can use it everyday, but I don't usually build it because it's not that moisturizing. I wish it was a bit thicker though. Instead of really improving my colour, I find that it evens it out a bit more. I usually use it with some concealer underneath it for my acne and scars.
Overall, A good product for everyday but not so much for coverage. Another thing to note is that you can't tell how much product you have left!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The light bb cream is too dark for my skin, however i can usually tone it down by adding a bit more moisturizer. It applies nicely, has decent coverage and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I don't believe it has done much for me in terms of improving my skin, so I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by angeljoy86

I purchased this product at my local shoppers drug mart, retails around $22+ tax. It's a bit pricey compared to the other drug store brand BB creams, but I decided to purchase it because it is hypoallergenic and non-commodogenic. I've been skeptical about trying out foundations because of my acne-prone, oily/ combination skin therefore I thought a good step would be an Americanized BB cream. I found this cream to have light to (buildable) medium coverage. I have the medium to dark colour and I use this product in combination with my physician's formula mineralized powder (buff beige). Overall I am satisfied with this product, the only thing is that on areas of my face where I have dry spots from the winter months I would see caking. An easy fix, I just apply my Avene moisturizer.
Packaging is awesome! Hygienic and you can easily control the amount of product you want squirted out. If you find that the product is spitting out of the nozzle, just simply store the item in an upright position rather than laying it flat. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by amberj2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im honestly in love with this BB Cream. Its way better than the maybelline, revlon,loreal & garnier one. Its is pricey though, where i buy it, its $22 dollars. They only have 2 shades & be sure to check the packaging top for the color, it does not say on the front.I got mine in obviously light to medium. My skin is dry so its hard to wear foundation, it always ends up looking cakey & gross. This when first applied looks too orange on me but quickly settles to my skin tone. It leaves my face feeling smooth & doesnt look cakey at all. I havent noticed that it broke me out but then again i never really get zits anymore.They have another BB Cream too(In pink packaging), I havent tried it yet though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by carmyk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to bb cream and/or light coverage foundation. I have very oily skin and I find this to be great, though I haven't used it in the middle of summer and I like to apply powder overtop. It claims 8 in 1 multi-benefits and well I am can not say I have experienced all of them it is a very nice light moisturizer that also helps even out my skin tone on days I don't want heavy makeup- most days. I use the light shade and it works perfectly for my skin colour. I love that this is hypo-allergenic, perfume free and paraben free. Recommend all to find this in many Canadian stores or amazon and try it. Love this Canadian brand

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great matte bb cream