April 18, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creamsicle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by gabiiricooo

Although I thoroughly enjoy the texture and general color of the product, I have an extremely hard time with the wear!
I was disappointed when I applied it for the first time. At a distance, it was a gorgeous peachy-nude, but up close, it seemed to settle a bit into the lines on my lips and even clung to any dry areas. I couldn't believe it, so I took it off, re-exfoliated and tried again. I've continually had issues with application as it seems the color lends itself to looking clingy and really accentuating dryness despite the moisturizing qualities of the formula. I also didn't like the way it wore off, actually gathering on the inner area of my lip creating a white film. It was quite embarrassing.
I highly recommend the Peach Parfait or Berry Smoothie shades however. They have a better wear and overall more flattering color for more skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by xoxojordan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This one is the PERFECT peach/nude!!!

I have very fair skin, light blonde hair, and naturally red lips... This tones them down to the perfect nude. It looks very natural.

I used this one up all the way because I loved it so much!

Will buy again! HG HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by underage

My favorite lip butter! It's perfect for everyday. Not too nude and drying like a lot of other lipsticks I have tried. My only compliant is that there is not a lot of product and that it makes the flakes on your lips show. I have been exfoliating my lips like crazy because I want to wear this lipstick without my lips looking dry! I still love the color and this is definitely one I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This is an absolutely beautiful creamy peach shade. It's just personal preference, but I think the creme finish lip butters blow the shimmery ones out of the water. The application and colour payoff is consistently better and I find that they look more like high end lip products. That said, Creamsicle is way too light for me (NC40/C7). It is definitely a great colour for lighter skintones because it isn't too brown or pink, just a fleshy pale shade. Very smooth and decent opacity. It gave me a corpse lips look but I still like it to mix with other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by next1

So I have to say i'm not too surprised by the amount of negative reviews on this. When I first applied this...I hated it. The color was barely there and and what shimmery color was left clung to the dry skin on my lips and the lines. With that said I also feel like the amount of product you get in this is pretty small when you look at how many times you have to go over your lips to get the color to show. With ALL that said, I now actually love this product. I LOVE bold makeup, bold eyes, cheeks, lips you name it, now I dont like all of them together. So i've been pretty into bold eyes lately using my wnw palette in silent treatment and falsies so I love this lip butter to give me a nudey wash of color with a little bit of shimmer and gloss that makes my lips look done but doesnt in any way compete with my eyes. If you're like me and like a bold eye and just need something to throw on without looking overdone this is it, just wish they included more product. oh and a bit of advice use a lip srub prior to using this one, but dont put a chapstick under this, the color shows better on bare lips with nothing underneath.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by JoyaJay

This has so many bad reviews, so I was quite prejudiced when this product arrived in the mail. Honestly, it's not amazing, but it's an alright product. The shade is somewhat of light, but to me that's no big deal, because the colour is buildable. If you have very cracked lips, you might want to use a lip scrub before or cover your lips in ointment for a few minutes. However it's very moisturising and smells quite nice. Has no shimmer, but a nice glossy finish. What really gets me though, is that you get sooo little product for the price you pay, it's insane, really. But that goes for all the lip butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my fourth lip butter shade...I thought about getting this one for a while, but was afraid as I am very cool toned and it's not often any kind of real nude lippie with our some major pink or lavender looks good on me, but I finally got it..and I love it. It's a toss up between this and the lavender but this is the 1st nude color lippie (and I prob have about 90) that I have ever wore out in public. I can be pale but wear fake tan and my make shade has to match so it can work even if ure not PALE PALE! I recommend if u have had a hard time finding the right nude and u like the lip butters, and cool toned try it...worse happen is u have to take it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by skeeter04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now I definitely do not understand the low rating on this color. This is a somewhat pigmented very light but kind of bright pink. Think of it as a bold baby pink color it looks perfect on fair skinned people or cool toned skin people. This was also my first color besides the creme brule a and I am in love with it. If you are a cool skin person or a light skinned person it will look great on you. It's somewhat of a bold colors so it will not take a lot to color your lips but is it is a pretty pink. Its like sugar frosting without the frostiness and is more bold. I would definately buy this color over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

On it's own this looks revolting too pale orangey makes me look dead but over a neutral lip liner - AMAZING it is a bit like my fave L'oreal Fairest Nude this way but more peachy and less pink. This is one of my faves of the Lip butter range.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by tstavrop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really wanted to love this. the color is great, and it seems like it would be hydrating (since they are lip "butters"), but that unfortunately did not work out. this highlights any dry spots, and seemed to make my lips DRIER after i took it off. may have to just throw this one away. shame because the color is great.